GreaseSpot Cafe

Where is Howard A.

Hills Bro

I remember WIB conference in Chicago back in '80. Howard was greeting the folks as they were entering the Chicago Hilton and Towers Auditorium and some lovely lady walks up and hugs HA and to my astonishment Ol Howey lowers his hands gently down to this fine ladies caboose and grabs her tush like he's testing a couple of muskmelons at the local produce department for ripeness. There was no hidden agenda there..he was all over that womans arse like Aunt Jemima's maple syrup over a stack of buttermilk pancakes. By the way,, she was wearing a Way Corps nametag. Let me ask you,, was this a special privilege for Corps or was he just another TWI BOT sex driven pervert like VPW?

Just dropped in to say hi and start some trouble. Love ya!!! Especially you Ex .. HOCKEY IS BACK!! I'm in heaven.

So where is Ol Howard now...is he still an icon in TWI?

:wave::wave::wave::wave::confused::confused::confused:

Edited by Hills Bro

I thought you meant

"did he reserve copping a feel to when he was around corps women?"

to which I would have to say "Maybe."

That's who seem to report he did it to them.

Maybe he figured they were too deep into the group to slug him and press charges.

(He was right if that's what he thought.)

He's Emeritus or something like that. Just hanging around HQ. Him and Emogene, retired folk. His daughter is still married to Michael F@rt. They are in Indy running a branch or area.........

Maybe he figured they were too deep into the group to slug him and press charges.

(He was right if that's what he thought.)

And maybe some of the gals he did that to liked it and allowed it because it brought them closer to the top of the The Way Food Chain. There plenty of "naughty" women in The Way, just as there were naughty men...

It seems TWI leadership 'housed' 'fed' and 'past on' 'spirits' other than the one from God.

From what TWI taught about the 'spiritual kingdom', spirits travel in packs...

Seducing spirits traveled with which others? Lying? Slight of hand? :confused:

My Syllabus is packed away... on a high shelf

But I do recall them teaching that 'seducing spirits' weren't the 'sexual' type, but rather spirits seducing people away from the Word... well, isn't sexual inappropriate behavior OFF THE WORD!

Yet another twisted teaching to 'okay' their 'spirit filled' behavior.

And yes, I saw Howard with my own two eyes, on a few occasions, drooling like a dog in a room full of bitches (female dogs :)...) in heat, seeking out his next victim to kiss on & fondle~ (this was at VERY public affairs too!)

Maybe he's lost his Bible in the woods again. :evildenk:

Is that thread "Howard's Mattress" still around? Some of the new patrons might enjoy reading about good ole Howie and how he isn't any better than the bus driver, the drambuie devil and his son.

I'll serve the sweets while everyone reads.

waitress.gif

I have a bunch of files I saved with zip files, someone burned them to CDs for me but I can't seem to get the CDs to show the files - it just looks like a blank disc. :evilshades:

I no longer have a zip drive to access the files again. :( But I'll see if I can figure something out - the missing mattress thread may not be on there, but I'm sure there's some good stuff regardless. :wink2:

Howard Allen...An interesting study in human pathos. The guy starts off as a handyman who pounds nails and mows lawns and at the peak of his career, he is pimping for cornfield Vic and wearing a 3 piece suit.

From bus driver to sec./treasurer of twi...and what exactly qualified Howard to be in charge of the books? It certainly wasn't his raw intellect or his academic background...

...Simple...he was Wierwille's pal. He was the one who knew where the bodies were buried and who Vic had in the back of the motorcoach...and according to various reports, he had his own share of sexual conquests.

Where is he today?...he's probably living off of the fat of the abs collected so many years ago...wandering around in the land of the prevailing scam...fondly remembering all the "good times" that he and Vic had as they got drunk and laughed all the way to the bank.

When he finally croaks, will they bury him at the fountain of dead waters?...or maybe in the haunted woods of twi?...or perhaps they should cremate him and pour his ashes into the gas tank of that wretched bus.

Hello;

I understand that HA died. And now i would say that story about the man wanting Jesus to just tell his familt so they would'nt end up there could fit?

The question , is not was this a Way Corps fringe benifit, it should be how many were you allowed at one time?

They acceped every favor they could beg, borrow, or steal and coerce.

God Bless,

connerron