GreaseSpot Cafe

OJ Simpson At It Again...

Belle

I think it was one of the Wayans brothers.

Talked about his daughter crashing her car.

Like any teen, the first words out of her mouth must have been

"My daddy's gonna kill me!"

Cops checked her ID.

"Yeah, he will.

He'll get away with it, too."

I also liked the Saturday Night Live coverage.

Like when they supposedly had him on, and he was talking

about how if you love something, it's ok to kill it.

For example, that Ebola virus that loved all those people...

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And the sad part is....it'll be like a car wreck-cranning necks to see what happened. We don't want to see anything, but we can't help but look.

I was thinking along the same lines TOTW

How many people that claim to be totally repulsed, will actually shell out their bucks and buy the book, or sit and spend their time watching the interview?

Betcha a whole bunch

Its a strange phenomenon

The attorney interviewed on O'Reilly last night said victim's families can't take his pension in CA because of a law and can't take his house in Florida and that's why he lives in FL. But, she said their lawyers could do things to get the money from the book proceeds.

Ron's sister last night on Larry King asked the public not to read the book so that would indicate it isn't the money they are after.

Edited by waterbuffalo

I am as reasonably sure as everyone here that he is committed the crime - or at least was the instigator of it. I never watched the trial when it happened and I am not gonna watch anything now.

Murders happen every day - and you don't hear about them unless you turn on the local news in the town it happened in. So what is wrong with our justice system? Celebs, rich, famous do not get the same legal treatment that "the rest of us" are afforded. That bothers me even more than the murder itself. Yes I know that sounds cold - but like I said - murders happen all the time and society just nods it off.

Every network covered the helicopter following his SUV. Every network had nightly commentary during the trial....so glad I rarely watch TV anyway. Every network had talking heads who were all "experts."

The prosecution could not have botched it more if they had tried - WAIT - I think I'm ON TO SOMETHING. How could a TOP prosecuter fail so badly? Think they would have failed if YOU were on trial?????

Just some random thoughts on our "justice" system which IMO is not about what is right but about what is legal and those are two very different words.

Flame on.....

LOL! Brother Speed, is good to "read" you! I was just this morning wondering where and how you are doing. :)

Just some random thoughts on our "justice" system which IMO is not about what is right but about what is legal and those are two very different words.

Love that quote, RR! So true. So true.

LOL! Brother Speed, is good to "read" you! I was just this morning wondering where and how you are doing. :)

I'm still thankful and exstatic to be home from Iraq and I'm doing very well. I won't go into detail to avoid a derail.

So back to OJ...I know he's guilty. I despised the overall trial coverage so many years ago. I won't buy his book. I won't go to the library to read his book. The only way that I will know any content of his book is to have someone read it to me all the while thinking to myself, sick... sick... sick!

I am glad its Fox network airing this and not the liberalmedia! The same group that owns Fox also owns the publishing company. shameless self promotion, but then it is Fox.

I cannot be certain who committed the murders, anymore than the jury could. How is it you all are so convinced? While you answer that, let me know who killed Jon Benet also.

Then I can die with all the most important questions in my lifetime completely answered.

OJ is the ultimate scumbag. Even if he was completely innocent, coming out with a book called "If I Did It" is just sickening beyond belief.

How is it that most people are certain that OJ guilty? Well, you can start with the fact that he had motive, opportunity and the complete lack of any alibi.

Then there's the day of the slow motion chase circus when OJ got into the Bronco with Al Cowlings carrying his passport, thousands of dollars in cash, and a disguise kit. An innocent man on his way to an international costume party, I suppose.

Then there's the trail of Nicole's blood that led from the murder scene to the Bronco to OJ's bedroom. All planted by the LAPD, of course, who were carrying a Mason jar of blood all over the city.

Then there's the tearful admission to Rosey Grier in jail that "He didn't mean to do it." Didn't mean to do what? Such a lousy job of acting in "Capricorn One?"

The case was truly botched by the prosecution and it all came down to how many times Mark Fuhrman had used the "N-word" in his life and the comical glove size demonstration. Just because he was acquitted, it doesn't make him innocent.

I wonder how his search for the "real killer" is coming along?

Some other pseudo confessions books are coming out I hear through the rumor mill ......

* If I'd Faked an Injury to Get Sent Home From Vietnam by John F. Kerry

* If I'd Quashed an Investigation into a Woman's Drowning Death by Ted Kennedy

* If I'd Sexually Harassed Paula Jones by Bill Clinton

* If I'd Invented Global Warming by Al Gore

* If I Were a Liberal by Senator Barak Obama

* If I Had No Idea What to Do About Iraq by Every Single Democrat in Congress

Hap, the jury said he did it ... in the civil case ...

Edited by rhino

For OJ Simpson (and all the other pondscumsucking smug arrogant sons of leeches who brag about "getting away with it"), I would happily revoke the "double-jeopardy" law, and pay to see them rotating on a spit over an open fire.

Then again, on my more charitable days, I'd bring back the stocks and stick them in there for a long time, while inviting the public to give them a public flogging.

No, not flogging. A $ $ kicking. As many times as you like.

Of course, the "Real Me ™" argues he will someday get his day in God's Court; and it ain't gonna be pretty - none of this, "If the glove don't fit, you must acquit!", 'cause God will say "Bull$ h ! t."

The Goldmans put up a website Don't Pay OJ for people to sign a petition that:

you do not, and will not, support any entity that assists and encourages a murderer to profit from his crimes.

Bill O'Reilly and Geraldo have spoken out against their own network for this whole despicable debacle. Insiders say the whole network is very tense as people have very strong opinions about Fox's promotion and involvement with this. One local Fox station is not going to air it, but instead will air a special on domestic violence.

Yippee!! I hope Fox is pressured to cancel the interview and pull the book. I at least hope it gets dismal viewership and that the book doesn't sell 10 copies.

It's so disgusting.......wish there was some way to prevent the book or the interview.....would serve OJ right.....would show him nobody cares about his egotistical flauntings!!!!

But since that won't happen, the next best thing would be for noone to buy his garbage...

Edited by Lori

I am glad its Fox network airing this and not the liberalmedia! The same group that owns Fox also owns the publishing company. shameless self promotion, but then it is Fox.

I cannot be certain who committed the murders, anymore than the jury could. How is it you all are so convinced? While you answer that, let me know who killed Jon Benet also.

Then I can die with all the most important questions in my lifetime completely answered.

Hap... that's just absurd... why don't you ask us why night is different than day?

If you don't think OJ is guilty that's fine... please contact me at your earliest convenience as I've got some wonderful land in southern Louisiana to sell you...