GreaseSpot Cafe

Name that Flick

Raf

"Yeah, man, he had an accident-he fell backwards on a knife 27 times."

"Father, you and your wife owe me 28.50."

"I have this gun here. I'm gonna take the gun out, and I'm gonna shoot a lot of holes in the door. If you are standing in front of the door, what can I tell you? Some of those holes are gonna be in you."

"Yeah, man, he had an accident-he fell backwards on a knife 27 times."

"Father, you and your wife owe me 28.50."

"I have this gun here. I'm gonna take the gun out, and I'm gonna shoot a lot of holes in the door. If you are standing in front of the door, what can I tell you? Some of those holes are gonna be in you."

"In this neighborhood, driving a Mercedes is 'probable cause'. "

"Tell him I said 'hello'. "

"Oh, no! The man missed the answer in Jeopardy because he did not know what

Deuteronomy was.....Oh, muvvah! Will you put more petite marshmallows in my

hot cocoa, muvvah? Gotta go, bye!"

"Calling all cars! UFOs landing on Michigan Avenue!"

Edited by WordWolf

• 2 weeks later...

"I cannot make it blossom when it suits me nor make it bear fruit before its time."

"But there are things we *can* control: I can control when the fruit will fall, I can control where to plant the seed: that is no illusion, Master!"

"Ah, yes. But no matter what you do, that seed will grow to be a peach tree. You may wish for an apple or an orange, but you will get a peach."

"The secret ingredient is... nothing!"

"Huh?"

"You heard me. Nothing! There is no secret ingredient."

"Wait, wait... it's just plain old noodle soup? You don't add some kind of special sauce or something?"

"Don't have to. To make something special you just have to believe it's special."

"There is no secret ingredient..."

"I got a feeling everyone else passed on this job, so our fee is $5 mil."

"$5 mil?"

"And I want half upfront, and the other half in an offshore account. You got a problem with that?"

"No. What I have a problem with is people who try to f--- me over. So if you take this money and you don't deliver, or you try to f--- me in some kind of weird cockamamie scheme of yours, me and my people are gonna come get you and your people and chop you up into little f---ing dog treats. You got a problem with that?"

"Let's talk."

"We are the shadows and the smoke, we rise. We are the ghosts that hide in the night."

George

"And being wealthy is very good. It allows people to be the real a$$wipes nature intended them to be."

"You know, the enemy's always been terrified of noise, especially shotguns. With this big boy spitting out 250 rounds a minute, you tell me who's tolerating that. Absolutely zero."

"$5 mil?"

"And I want half upfront, and the other half in an offshore account. You got a problem with that?"

"No. What I have a problem with is people who try to f--- me over. So if you take this money and you don't deliver, or you try to f--- me in some kind of weird cockamamie scheme of yours, me and my people are gonna come get you and your people and chop you up into little f---ing dog treats. You got a problem with that?"

"Let's talk."

"We are the shadows and the smoke, we rise. We are the ghosts that hide in the night."

George

• 2 weeks later...

Hint: this movie had an all-star cast (for this particular genre of film)

"I'm gonna do you a favor, Tool. 'I once knew a man called Tool/To me, was the epitome of cool/He was good with a knife/Bad with a wife/But to think he could beat me/Dreaming he'd defeat me/Cool Tool/You gotta be a fool.'"

"And being wealthy is very good. It allows people to be the real a$$wipes nature intended them to be."

"You know, the enemy's always been terrified of noise, especially shotguns. With this big boy spitting out 250 rounds a minute, you tell me who's tolerating that. Absolutely zero."

"$5 mil?"

"Let's talk."

George

I don't know this one George but I am looking forward to stumping all of you when ever I get another chance. Haven't had the opportunity to post here on this thread since July. offtopic.gif

I'm waiting with breathless anticipation. YOURS... I don't know?