GreaseSpot Cafe

Name that Flick

Raf

"I'm going next. So if ole' fat foot gets stuck, I won't get stuck behind her."

"I saw a young officer on deck the other day, and he looked DAMN familiar... even with his clothes on."

"So... he recognized ya, so?"

"So doesn't that bother you?"

"If it bothered me, I wouldn'ta married ya."

"Well first you arrested me six times."

"Well I had to figure out some way to keep you off the streets... until you'd marry me."

Nope....and see comment below after my quote addition...

"I saw a young officer on deck the other day, and he looked DAMN familiar... even with his clothes on."

"Well I had to figure out some way to keep you off the streets... until you'd marry me."

"We're cut off from the rest of the world. They can't get to us. Maybe we can get to them. You've said enough, now get out of the way."

I have to :D !!! Very few on these GS forums are more disliking of swearing and foul language than I am. Especially when it comes in large volumes. Seriously, even certain obvious abbreviations turn me away, at least a little. But I didn't really think a quote from a movie would raise alarm bells. But I think anyone can figure without repeating it what word in the first quote above was changed to fat foot!

"We're cut off from the rest of the world. They can't get to us. Maybe we can get to them. You've said enough, now get out of the way."

I have to :D !!! Very few on these GS forums are more disliking of swearing and foul language than I am. Especially when it comes in large volumes. Seriously, even certain obvious abbreviations turn me away, at least a little. But I didn't really think a quote from a movie would raise alarm bells. But I think anyone can figure without repeating it what word in the first quote above was changed to fat foot!

"Climbing to another deck will kill you all! "

" And sitting on our butts is not going to help us either. Maybe by climbing out of here, we can save ourselves. If you've got any sense, you'll come along with us.

Edited by Lifted Up

"Climbing to another deck will kill you all! "

" And sitting on our butts is not going to help us either. Maybe by climbing out of here, we can save ourselves. If you've got any sense, you'll come along with us.

"There's nothing wrong with the stabilizers, so there's nothing more I can do with them. Besides, I've got my hands full with this pump! You know damn well what the trouble is - it's the bastard Linarcos!"

"Would you care to repeat yourself? He's standing right here."

"Good! I hope he heard me!"

"It's good to see you, sweetheart."

"You contemptible pig! I remained celibate for you. I stood at the back of a cathedral, waiting, in celibacy, for you, with three hundred friends and relatives in attendance. My uncle hired the best Romanian caterers in the state. To obtain the seven limousines for the wedding party, my father used up his last favor with Mad Pete Trullo. So for me, for my mother, my grandmother, my father, my uncle, and for the common good, I must now kill you, and your brother."

"You boys could use a little churching up. Slide on down to the Triple Rock, and catch Rev. Cleophus. You boys listen to what he's got to say."

"What was I gonna do? Take away your only hope? Take away the very thing that kept you going in there? I took the liberty of bull---tting you."

"You lied to me."

"Wasn't lies, it was just... bull---t."

George

Edited by GeorgeStGeorge

"Have you done stuff like that before? "

"Stuff like what? "

"Like killing people? "

"Yeah. But not for a long time. "

"So, who were those guys? Huh? Why were they trying to kill you? Why'd they blow up my g0dd4mn apartment? "

" They were there to kill you. "

"Why would they wanna kill me? "

" You tell me, kid. You're the criminal. "

"Those are birds."

"Bur... Bur!"

"Look! He's trying to talk."

"Bur!"

"He's trying to say "bird.""

"Say "bird.""

"Bur."

"Bird."

"Bur!"

"Uh-uh. Bir-duh!""

"Come on, say "bird." Say "bird!""

"Bird!"

"Well! What's the matter with them?"

"Why are they acting that way?"

"Why, don't you know? They're twitterpated."

George

I knew that one like the back of my hand, and I might not be around much of this weekend, so this time George may excuse me for going on...

"I like the way I look. Makes me feel good, it does. And women like me, [bleep]. Hell, the only one thing I ever been good for is lovin'. Women go crazy for me, that's a really true fact!

"Here I am, goin' to Florida, my leg hurts, my butt hurts, my chest hurts, my face hurts, and like that ain't enough, I gotta pee all over myself."

"I like the way I look. Makes me feel good, it does. And women like me, [bleep]. Hell, the only one thing I ever been good for is lovin'. Women go crazy for me, that's a really true fact!

"Here I am, goin' to Florida, my leg hurts, my butt hurts, my chest hurts, my face hurts, and like that ain't enough, I gotta pee all over myself."

"You want the word on that brother-and-sister act, Hansel's a fag and Gretel's got the hots for herself, so who cares, right? Load up on the salami."

"You were gonna ask me for money? Who the hell do you think you're dealing with, some old slut on 42nd Street? In case you didn't happen to notice it, ya big Texas longhorn bull, I'm one helluva gorgeous chick!"

this is definitely not some obscure picture!

after all, it won the big one.

I may well have heard of this film, I doubt I've seen it.

George

That didn't stop me from guessing "Halloween II" correctly, even though I probably say snips of it when my son watched it on TV.

no, not "Monster".

I think this one came out not too long after the original movie ratings (G, M, R, X) were established, and I remember thinking the X didn't stop this one from winning.

"In my mind's eye, I see, three circles joined in priceless, graceful harmony. Two full as the moon, one hollow as a crown. Two from the sea, five fathoms down. One from the earth, deep under the ground. The whole, a mark of high renown. Tell me, what can it be?"

Don't know it. No bells rung, not even a distant bell.

Which probably means that I haven't seen it or even parts of it, in which case you could quote it to death and I won't get it...

Of course, I guess you got mine on a giveaway clue and not quotes, so who knows???

Edited by Lifted Up