GreaseSpot Cafe

How do you like my new look?

Ham

That is a wonderful site! Look what happened when I put my screen name in there!

Krysilis, your professional wrestling name is now:

Brooklyn Piper

Having been bred and born and raised in Queens, and since I still at my advanced age retain the Brooklynese accent I was raised with - - this is most appropriate. [talk about personal prophesy - - heh heh]

Well under the name I use here I am General Venus. I'll stick to that one. Cause my real name puts me as Ivan Jackass.

Hiya Mr. H. I saw the new *look* the other day --

but now I'm seeing the Morse Code Key that you used to have.

What's up with that? Did you change it back?

(Meebe my computer can't handle -------------------->>>>>>>>>>>

450 pounds of buldging (bulging), scintillating muscle (?) and seething rage, it is Angel Death.

:spy:

Hello T-bone. I don't think we've been properly introduced.. you can call me Ham.

I don’t think anything gets done properly at GSC :biglaugh: – and that’s just the way I like it! And seeing how you’ve got 450 pounds of bulging, scintillating muscle and seething rage…you can call me whatever the hell you want.

Ham:

Forgive me for not pay attention before. You have one amazing sense of humor. Why have I not seen this before??? Must be because I've been hanging around with the wrong crowd!

btw - hiway29....pleased to be related to ya