GreaseSpot Cafe

Our Happy Hearts Day baby!

ChasUFarley

Andreas John

was born on

Monday, Feburary 14 at 1:25pm

8 lb, 19.5 inches

Andreas has a big brother, Kristopher George, who is very excited about his little sibling (at the moment, anyhow... I expect that will change...) and we're doing well!

p.s.

If you're wondering about the name Andreas, it's the Greek version of the name Andrew.

Edited by Pawtucket

Lovely news,

And I remember when you were a lonely lady Chas. Just a short few years ago when you were posting on Waydale. But look at you and Mathman now!! Man, I'm pleased and feeling the warm fuzzies for ya'll. May the rest of your days be as happy as these!

sudo

Thanks for the sweet comments, everyone!

We're doing well. Kristopher, aka "Big Brother" has had his moments in dealing with his new sibling. We knew he would - he'd been the only grandbaby on both mine & hubby's side of the family. His first reaction when we asked him if he wanted to meet his new brother was, "No tanks. Not right now." (He's 3 1/2 years old - at least he was polite about it...)

Andreas is doing very well. We just had our first doctor's appointment today - one week after being discharged from the hospital. He has gained 13ozs and grown 3/4"! That's a lot of growth in one week! He's a pretty simple baby - eats every 3 hours like clockwork and seldom fusses unless he has to burp and I can't wheedle it out of him...

As for me, I'm doing fine - could always use just a little more sleep but what mother wouldn't say that, right? Thank God for those super vitamin B complex tablets and coffee! Zoom, zoom, zoom!

Congratulations.

So nice of you to share your happiness with us here.

two amazing things I have found about babies.

1. It's amazing that the Good Lord can get so much love into such a tiny package.

2. It's amazing that you don't need to be a fancy photographer to get a good picture of a baby. The picture, from any angle, is a masterpiece.

Kit