• Let the Lowlife stay

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even in the selection of shows what I was thinking and what was brought up are

two completely different things. Idol? I was thinking more along the lines of

Survivor Greasespot; let the council vote me out of the booth or allow me to

stay. But then I don't watch reality shows, can't stand them.

It was all intended in fun, the poll and to show my accuser he speaks straight

out his rear as I just can't seem to find one post supporting his accusation.

But, being the charitable type I have applied his "title" for me to my tag line.

Heaven forbid that the world see exactly how FOS he really is. So who called BS

on whom?

While logged out this week and only reading I learned a few things. I was under

the impression the "Tacks" form was protected. To my shock I saw it wasn't. Also

when not logged in ignored posters post shine through; or more accurately slime

through. The posts of the one that caused the "Tacks" to be protected are as

ridiculous and calloused as when he caused that.

The timing was perfect for this little break as this last week was extremely demanding

at work. You see the college educated idiots with their degrees and professional licenses

couldn't cut the mustard on the few multi-million dollar budgeted projects I am

running. They quit and we had to find new engineers to take over. Mean while the

paychecks for 60 good men and women were hanging in the balance, no engineers

and no inspections, then we all go home. Not bad for an idiot huh? Oh, but then

he that likes to rail on me so much can't even hold a job.

Shellon, got exlax?????????

CowGirl; will you be wearing leather when you tie me up?????????

Exie :wub: :wub: :wub:

Chatty :o :unsure: :jump:

More later, for now I will be staying; as long as the cancer of the spot

doesn't spread…………….

Edited by Ductape

Does anyone realize this all started on April Fool's Day!

Glad your back, you really know how to stick!

:biglaugh:

Does anyone realize this all started on April Fool's Day!

Glad your back, you really know how to stick!

BUSTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :jump:

:offtopic: OK, I am also a week behind on my ear scratching duties, back later........

Edited by Ductape

How nice that Ductape turns the subject of his OWN thread around to serve his own clandestine purposes, to make profane comments about another, here in OPEN. This poll had NOTHING to do with whether one agreed with Groucho's assessment or not, but was about whether you should stay or go because of it.

By the way, 1/3 of those who bothered to vote said get lost. Privately, many actually took the presence of this thread as a clamor for attention from you Ductape, and wondered about your health. Oh well, I guess they needn't have been concerned, you are as pluckyducky as you have ever been, under any of your names. We needn't ever again care if you are well. It was all a ruse from the beginning.

~HAP

How nice that Ductape turns the subject of his OWN thread around to serve his own clandestine purposes, to make profane comments about another, here in OPEN. This poll had NOTHING to do with whether one agreed with Groucho's assessment or not, but was about whether you should stay or go because of it.

By the way, 1/3 of those who bothered to vote said get lost. Privately, many actually took the presence of this thread as a clamor for attention from you Ductape, and wondered about your health. Oh well, I guess they needn't have been concerned, you are as pluckyducky as you have ever been, under any of your names. We needn't ever again care if you are well. It was all a ruse from the beginning.

~HAP

Getting things wrong should be second nature to you and had the "Cafe" agreed I would have left. You know me not from Adam and really should not make suggestions of what you know not.

Like I said all along...this was nothing more than a grandstand play from ducky...He couldn't stand the heat in the kitchen of the politics forum so he decided to pull this self centered little stunt...and of course it backfired on him...now everyone sees him for what he is.

He has joined the ranks of people like jonny gringo who, through the frustration of not being able to hold his own in the forums, decided to pull a grade school stunt...as ducky said "it was all intended in fun"...

...of course, those with any perception know that ducky wasn't doing this for fun...he was doing this because he was bested and he knows it...he was put in his place and he doesn't like it...to that I say...if you can't run with the big dogs, stay home on the porch. His remarks concerning those with a college education is revealing in itself...I suspect that ducky feels inadequet trying to mix it up with those with college degrees...but you shouldn't feel that way ducky...I'm sure there are some remedial classes that you could take, that if nothing else, would help you with your self esteem...not having an education does not mean that you are inferior...perhaps an anger management class would be helpful to you. It all starts with liking and respecting yourself...and just a suggestion...next time don't wade into the deep water if you can't swim.

Like I said all along...this was nothing more than a grandstand play from ducky...He couldn't stand the heat in the kitchen of the politics forum so he decided to pull this self centered little stunt...and of course it backfired on him...now everyone sees him for what he is.

He has joined the ranks of people like jonny gringo who, through the frustration of not being able to hold his own in the forums, decided to pull a grade school stunt...as ducky said "it was all intended in fun"...

...of course, those with any perception know that ducky wasn't doing this for fun...he was doing this because he was bested and he knows it...he was put in his place and he doesn't like it...to that I say...if you can't run with the big dogs, stay home on the porch. His remarks concerning those with a college education is revealing in itself...I suspect that ducky feels inadequet trying to mix it up with those with college degrees...but you shouldn't feel that way ducky...I'm sure there are some remedial classes that you could take, that if nothing else, would help you with your self esteem...not having an education does not mean that you are inferior...perhaps an anger management class would be helpful to you. It all starts with liking and respecting yourself...and just a suggestion...next time don't wade into the deep water if you can't swim.

My gawd you are so full of yourself and still so wrong about me. Glad you hold your BS so high :wave:

Well, I, for one, don't understand these kinds of threads. If you want to leave - leave. If you don't - then don't. But why all the grand-standing b.s.? Seems like a ploy for attention and affection, if you ask me. <_<

You really want to know how "special", "important" and "valued" you are? Then, just disappear for a time without any of these theatrics and see how many folks miss you and actually contact you. :wink2: Just be prepared to face the fact that you've over-estimated the importance of your presence.

Getting things wrong should be second nature to you and had the "Cafe" agreed I would have left. You know me not from Adam and really should not make suggestions of what you know not.

Second nature? perhaps. My first nature is to get things right however, which I do more often than not. I am old, but you are right I did not know Adams, unless you meant an old TV show Beats the unreality shows, and it was fun!

~HAP

Edited by HAPe4me

You really want to know how "special", "important" and "valued" you are? Then, just disappear for a time without any of these theatrics and see how many folks miss you and actually contact you. :wink2: Just be prepared to face the fact that you've over-estimated the importance of your presence.

Yeah! What Belle said!

And frankly (but don't call me Shirley!), I've missed TomStrange... though I know he's been around a little... he's apparently been pretty busy... but he hasn't needed to announce it to the whole world.

someone must be finding different computers to log in on and vote against dear ductape ... it's a conspiracy ... and I'm sure there are some hanging chads ... this is why you should have to show a valid photo ID before voting ... who is that one guy that has voted 12 times now? Wasn't the vote like 16-4 at one point?

:jump: