GreaseSpot Cafe

Decide Ductapes Cafe Fate

Ductape

Should Ductape stay or go?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. you decide 07

• Send him packing
    • Let the Lowlife stay

Poor ductape...First he attacks Bumpy in the politics forum and then has his feeling hurt when I call BS on him...If you can't handle criticism, then don't give it out to others.

This is nothing more than a grandstand play...When it comes to these various forums, ESPECIALLY the politics forum...if you can't stand the heat then get out of the kitchen...as mentioned earlier, this is not "Survivor" where we vote you off the island and it's not "Momentus" where we kick you out of the lifeboat and it's certainly not twi where we M&A you...

Make up your own mind and quit crying...

Do you have any idea how many times that I have been attacked in the politics forum?...

Perhaps you should be like a real duck and just let it roll off your back...

Well said, he comes at you with fangs then limps away when someone fights back.

Don't dish it if you can't take it.

Let it roll....

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya know Rocky, I just happen to be white, and I resent the racial slur. Actually, I don't mind it at all, but one time I was soundly reproved by a number of our Hispanic brethren here for using the term "wetback". I used it in reference to a very good friend of mine who turned out to be an illegal, and then I was informed that the term "gringo" is equally as hateful which was a surprise to me. Personally, I think of neither as offensive. But there are those who are pretty sensitive about those kind of racial slurs, so, ya best watch yer step around here... :nono5:

And now, back to the topic: Stay Ductape.

Actually, gringo is not a racial slur. I don't like it either and have told people that I find it offensive, but to most Mexicans, it's simply a way of describing people from the U.S., since "American" is extremely vague.

Send him packing [ 6 ] [30.00%]

Let the Lowlife stay [ 14 ] [70.00%]

I dont know how this will break down when it comes to the electoral votes or if there were/are any irregularities in South Florida or Ohio

If there are hanging chads will they be fixed with ductape?

Make that two.

:wave:

And make that three

I don't know all the history behind your pole

but I don't think it is the cafe's responsibility to decide if you stay or go. Paw is the only one who can banish someone and there are very strict criteria that he uses to make those decisions. Since You haven't been banished by Paw then the decision to stay or go is yours.

I get the sense that you are trying to conduct a popularity vote.

Trust me NO ONE here at the cafe gets along with everyone-we don't even get along with the same people on different days.

Stay or go-YOUR CHOICE-

Being called a by an esteemed and "respected" poster, I have decided to allow the members of the Cafe to decide the fate of Ductape. Does he stay or does he not let the door hit him where the good lord split him? You decide!

Ductape will not accept options of conforming or changing or any other group think mentality. Ductape will abide by the majorities decision and if voted out will not return under another name.

In one week the "general embarrassment" will return and accept his fate.

Don't know anything about Mr. Ductape. But I think we've all seen enough people told to hit the road.

I dont know how this will break down when it comes to the electoral votes or if there were/are any irregularities in South Florida or Ohio

If there are hanging chads will they be fixed with ductape?

Hey -- Wait a minute! ChattyKathy is moving FROM Ohio, TO Florida.

Does that mean she can vote twice??

:blink:

Maybe it's time for a trip to the free clinic?
No, all of that was before I was married, and, I'm okay. 23 years of marital bliss, and yes, there is some history there. Since I have four wonderful children, obviously I have been laid at leastfour times in my married life.....
You got Pole dancers, Jonny?

Well now Dooj, I am not sure about what you mean. I don't "own" any pole dancers, but, since you ask, I am happy to tell you a true story:

This past Saint Paddy's Day, my wife and I went out on the town with a friend of hers who is a nurse at the local hospital. And, her friend Kaye, brought her whole crew with whom she works. This bunch consisted of four other nurses, and, a male nurse by the uniquely gay name of Sergio. Now, "Sergio" may not necessarilly be a "gay name", but since old "Serg" is as gay as can be, it was very appropos. And so, there we were, at "Marlintini's Sports Bar" doing shots, drinking green beer, and having a good old time together. And, even though I am not a fan of the gay thing, I was very polite and kind to Sergio, who was only "suspect" before I began my pole dancing. Yep, my wifes' girlfriends were getting pretty silly with the booze and all, and mentioned something about male strippers. And, since there was a pole right next to our table all the way to the ceiling, I jumped up and began to pretend to be a female stripper doing the "pole dance thing", much to the ladies delight! Oh man, it was really funny! I am not really good at it, but, since everybody was fairly lit, it went over pretty well. And, Sergio really liked it and to everyone's embarrasment, kept asking me to "do it some more!" That's when I figured out that he enjoyed watching me as much as the girls did, and, that was pretty obvious, and funny too.

And so, being somewhat embarrased by my own boldness to act that way, I kind of clammed up and refused the requests of my wife and her friends, including Sergio. But as we continued on in lots of "happy merriment", Kaye finally says; "C'mon Jonny (Kevin), do it again, just give me three minutes in the pole". Well now, even though I was somewhat innebriated, the words "just give me three minutes on the pole" were too hard to pass up as far as the accidentally implied sexual inuendo was concerned. And so, I said; "Three minutes on the pole you say? Okay, here ya go! Jump on there and have some fun!"......And I kind of did a pelvic thrust from my chair looking Kaye straight n the eyes and unbuckled my belt, undid the button and began to slowly unzip the fly. And, the girls went crazy! Including my wife! And naturally, I stopped right there, and it was all good and fun. And, my wife loves it that I can still tease the girls, and I am thankful to still be "sorta okay" as a nearly fifty year old guy (May 8th '57) that has girls still likin him....

And so Dooj, "Do I got pole dancers Jonny" Well, I dunno, but, I did do my little gig the other night.....