GreaseSpot Cafe

Does Martindale have a computer?

GrouchoMarxJr

Of course it's possible he does have one (computer that is).

But one has to wonder if he will ever understand the TRUE MEANING of --

Hard Drive/

Upload/

Download/

Software;

USB port (you figure out the initials on this one!); and

You Tube!!!

:biglaugh:

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course it's possible he does have one (computer that is).

But one has to wonder if he will ever understand the TRUE MEANING of --

Hard Drive/

Upload/

Download/

Software;

USB port (you figure out the initials on this one!); and

You Tube!!!

if you had the chance could you take him?

slow pain or quick beat down?

b*tch slap or brake foot off in A^^ ?

if you had the chance could you take him?

slow pain or quick beat down?

b*tch slap or brake foot off in A^^ ?

I would look at him, shake my head, and shuffle away.

Words would be unnecessary, futile even.

I guess I'm sorry for the above post.

I don't like to kick a man when he is down.

But that's just me.

Having done enough in my life to be forgiven of

(though not like docvic, lcm and Co ---),

I like to think that I can be forgiven for what I have done.

It's easy to poke fun.

It's easy to make flippant comments.

It's also easy to go further than one should.

While poking fun at these guys --

I'm reminded of my own inadequacies.

While I have moved on , I realize they have not.

Thus my initial *statement* in answer to your question.

Edited by dmiller

sorry bro i mis read your earlier post about ... well you know; but you are right even though these guys miss the mark in some things, t

hey are Still great Men of God and they must have OUR respect they are still ordained of GOD yeah

I see your point thanks.

I think you put words in his mouth.

dmiller said nothing of them being "great" or "men of God" or "ordained of God" or they must

have "respect."

dmiller addressed "kicking a man when he is down."

That is,

dmiller didn't say "I would avoid repaying their evil by performing evil upon them"

because "they were ordained of God and warrant special treatment."

dmiller would avoid repaying their evil by performing evil upon them

because that's wrong for ANYONE, and sees more value in praying for God to

open his heart, heal him of his emotional and mental blindness, and possibly

rehabilitate him as a Christian.

(For God, nothing is impossible.)

dmiller said nothing of them being "great" or "men of God" or "ordained of God" or they must

have "respect."

That is,

dmiller didn't say "I would avoid repaying their evil by performing evil upon them"

Yup. :)

At one point he was surrounded by arse kissing flunkies, who pampered him and hung on every word that came out of his pie hole...people jumped when he entered a room...he commanded with an iron fist. People looked to him for spiritual guidence...

Wonder what his typical day is like NOW?...

Having a clerks job for a freight company might have knocked him down a few pegs?...I can hear it now:

"Hey Craig, ya got that invoice?...you need to get that truck loaded or the boss is really gonna jump in your sh *t..." :biglaugh:

...and I doubt that anyone sits around after eating their lunch to listen to his pontifications.

have "respect."

That is,

Thank you

At one point he was surrounded by arse kissing flunkies, who pampered him and hung on every word that came out of his pie hole...people jumped when he entered a room...he commanded with an iron fist. People looked to him for spiritual guidence...

Wonder what his typical day is like NOW?...

Having a clerks job for a freight company might have knocked him down a few pegs?...I can hear it now:

"Hey Craig, ya got that invoice?...you need to get that truck loaded or the boss is really gonna jump in your sh *t..." :biglaugh:

...and I doubt that anyone sits around after eating their lunch to listen to his pontifications.

estará para trás power é como uma droga :biglaugh:

I guess I'm sorry for the above post.

I don't like to kick a man when he is down.

But that's just me.

Having done enough in my life to be forgiven of

(though not like docvic, lcm and Co ---),

I like to think that I can be forgiven for what I have done.

It's easy to poke fun.

It's easy to make flippant comments.

It's also easy to go further than one should.

While poking fun at these guys --

I'm reminded of my own inadequacies.

While I have moved on , I realize they have not.

BRAVO dmiller! Good for you for having the integrity to stand up and correct yourself.

My sentiments exactly on how people should be treated.

I have so many inadequacies and need God's forgivness again and again. It is too easy to 'kick a man when he's down'...and I'm guilty of it. I realize though that stepping on someone when they're down is ultimately to make myself feel bigger...how small of me! But I have done it and don't want to again.

I applaude your response that initial post of yours! :eusa_clap: ! :eusa_clap: !! :eusa_clap: !!!

Well, I think he is about as down as he's gonna get. One thing he DID'T get that others who left under a cloud of suspicion:

Pulblic lynching, public defamation. I think they gave some lame excuse like "he's gone off to work out his problems" or something like that, if I heard correctly.

Why? I think "they" were secretly enraged, because they finally figured out that they were SCAMMED. Yeah, I know they were calculating in a lot of stuff, but I think they drank a lot of their own kool aid.

Scammed, except for perhaps the fox. I think she knew, and just sat back and waited for his demise.

How else could he get them to accept a financial debacle like putting all of the corps on full time salary?

Did he learn how to use a computer? I think he HAD to. Even just for employability reasons. Perhaps against his will..

But I wonder what he thinks about the internet now. Still sees devils jumping off of keyboards and computer screens?

Maybe his "doc" has that kind of thing under control..

Well, "mr" linder. How do you feel? Scammed like the rest of us.. or did you KNOW and WILLINGLY FOLLOW a madman?

I really think if they had just COME CLEAN on the whole bit and admitted to the wrongdoing, a lot of crap would have been avoided... instead people talk, they find out about what went on anyway, and then sit wondering what the hell else happened that they didn't know about.

And then they find out from other sources (court documents, GSC, etc.) Makes you question everything.

I have to say, I might even have maintained some respect for them if they had just ADMITTED the wrongdoing and been honest about it instead of thinking they had to protect us from the evil like little children. Instead I just felt like I was being treated like a moron.

...made "witnessing" a little difficult, too... since people could look twi up on the internet and read all the s*** that had happened, but when they questioned you on it, you knew nothing about it.

DOH! :doh:

I am always amazed tha so many here on GSC assume that LCM has not or is not posting here at GSC. After all if he gives a fake name and selects a neutral posting name who would ever know that it is Him?? the assumption that he would be forthright enough to ask to join GSC or post here using his true identity is IMO seriously flawed.

I am always amazed tha so many here on GSC assume that LCM has not or is not posting here at GSC. After all if he gives a fake name and selects a neutral posting name who would ever know that it is Him?? the assumption that he would be forthright enough to ask to join GSC or post here using his true identity is IMO seriously flawed.

I agree. He has either been here or he comes by regularly. Probably never posts anything that would draw attention. But reads a lot.

The only way we would know would be if the mods checked the IP address and traced it to him and then let us know.

Other than that... it's anybody's guess...

As to the poster who said that if LCM came in here, apologized/came clean, etc., that many would probably forgive him...

...well, that would have been the smart thing to do when the crap first hit the fan blades, wouldn't it?

But he probably assumed it would all go away and he'd still have his kingdom.

Yeah, he got dethroned and lost his crown... but an ego like that doesn't repent. I respectfully disagree that he really has a clue about the damage he caused during his presidency or has any remorse afterwards.... there's been threads about those who have encountered him recently and he thought the problem with the women was that they got upset he wasn't giving them enough attention.... so they burned him...

yah... right...

• 3 weeks later...
Yeah, he got dethroned and lost his crown... but an ego like that doesn't repent. I respectfully disagree that he really has a clue about the damage he caused during his presidency or has any remorse afterwards.... there's been threads about those who have encountered him recently and he thought the problem with the women was that they got upset he wasn't giving them enough attention.... so they burned him...

yah... right...

I agree, based on the eyewitness accounts we've seen to-date.

lcm seems clear his biggest mistake was GETTING CAUGHT, and is convinced he didn't hurt other

Christians and act improperly to them.

lcm COULD have grown past that, but has not.

Not being interested in growing past that (an assumption I'm making),

there's no reason for him to visit here, even if he knows we're here.

(A lot of people nowadays don't know the internet well enough to find us, amazing as it seems to me.)

If he got here, he'd find people who are critical of him, insist they and others were hurt by him,

and some comments meant to hurt him (justified or not.)

If he'd grown, he might find all of those instructive in their own ways, but otherwise, he'd just

find this a place with a lot of bitterness and criticism.

(A lot of people nowadays don't know the internet well enough to find us, amazing as it seems to me.)

I found this place by Googling "The Way International." Perhaps he has no interest in even doing that... He is either still involved in one way or another, and sees no need to get online and get in even more trouble with Rosie...

Or

He thinks he already knows it all.