GreaseSpot Cafe

Way Family Tables Forum=Open Discussion??

Thelema

quote:
sky--we should only hope that they would encorage debate, but alas---- I think we would be fooled.

I for one think anywhere I have to LogIn with my BC annd my RC is like something under the old USSR. Frankly, it smacks of Medieval Christianity where the Church had the sole authority over ones life.

DaddyHoundog......I hear ya, but those teenagers will NOT be following in the conformity path of their parents twi-allegiance. It ain't gonna happen.

Once this older generation is sitting in wheelchairs......twi won't have a leg to stand on!! icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"And quoting JB's private communications like that is no way to gain credibility... with anyone. It puts a face of deceit on all of us here. I know I will think twice now before I ever send a intended-to-be private e-mail to GJ. "

Well I guess I'm gonna need a new pen pal then since Mike is out.

But seriously folks, learn now that emails are NOT to be assumed to be private. If I wanted to broadcast what someone says to me in snail mail, a phone conversation or any other form of communication, I can. There's no assumed contract of privacy. Especially with email, which can be snooped on and forwarded. That's what the "FORWARD" and "BCC" buttons are for. If you want privacy (secrecy) then stick with your close friends and hope that you can trust them. There was nothing in my conversation with JB that was so sensitive that it should be hidden from the public. He didn't tell me anything personal about his private life. We were discussing his "public" website and message board. If you don't want people to know what you said then don't hit the SEND button because after that it's out of your hands.

Also, I did not print it to "gain credibility". I posted it because it was entertaining and informative. Mostly because it was funny and relative to the topic.

"It puts a face of deceit on all of us here"

Crap. I didn't deceive anyone and didn't put any kind of face on anyone here. We are individuals, I didn't do anything in the name of this site or, especially in the name of Mike.

"I congratulate JB for what good he tried to do, and I hope they at TWI try again. But many here have given them a reason to give up."

They have plenty of reason to give up but it has nothing to do with G.Spot Cafe.

"Forgetting, or refuting, or killing the past, and reaching forth to the future, is a Christian concept, and those who practice those things shouldn't be condemned for it."

Yeah unless you are pretending that what's in the present is in the past. "Old news, 20 years ago" is pretty much an all out lie. And Christians shouldn't be telling fibs.

I believe one of the reasons why they opened their site was to give their minions an alternative to us. icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

...Of course, after they post their "I am soooo blessed" post on their sanitized little cult forum...they then lurk here to get the real "scoop"...and ya can't blame em...who wants to exist on a diet of regurgitated "positive confessions", right out of the spermcycle cult handbook...especially when they have real issues inside that they are forced to keep to themselves. I'm right and if you're an innie reading this...you know I'm right. icon_wink.gif;)-->

• 7 years later...