GreaseSpot Cafe

My Exciting News

doojable

About four years ago I was invited to put some of my work in a gallery in Milazzo, Sicily. I sent four small paintings and figured that it was a long shot that they would sell.

I got a phone call from my brother today saying that ALL FOUR paintings sold to one client!

I've been asked to send more!

I have three of the four paintings posted in My Gallery here are the titles of the paintings:

"Koi Pond"

"Picnic" (The blonde-haired girl with a slice of watermelon)

"The Collaborators" (Two children working on a project together.)

I know four years seems like a long time to sell four paintings, but this is still a very exciting day for me.

Edited by doojable

"Koi Pond"

"Picnic" (The girl with a slice of watermelon)

"The Collaborators" (Two children working on a project together.)

Great news ... I love those koi ... is there a screen print? or are they gone forever? :)

Good to hear that doojable ... congrats ... get busy, your public wants you ...

Great news ... I love those koi ... is there a screen print? or are they gone forever? :)

Good to hear that doojable ... congrats ... get busy, your public wants you ...

Sadly, I have not had the money to print any reliable giclées (Pronounced - zhee-klays, the term for fine art digital prints.) The runs need to be big enough to keep the cost of the individual prints down and yet small enough to be affordable.

But you never know.....

Edited by doojable

Congratulations Dooj!

You have a very awesome and impressive gallery! Hopefully now or in the near future you will be able to make available the giclees. I wish you even greater successes!

Edited by RainbowsGirl

Did I move them???

I'm not sure I understand your question. I'v have paintings posted here for a while - but 4 of them have been in Italy for four years.

Sorry my mistake Dooj; I only saw one still there....till I clicked on it and found the others...no valuable art theft here after all!

That's wonderful, Dooj! I'm so happy for you!

I looked at all your paintings that you have posted; they're all so beautiful. Have you decided whether you'll send more of your work to Italy? Will they be any of the ones you have posted here?

That is absolutely incredible news! I think your work is very gentle on the eyes. You have an amazing and wonderful talent. Four years is nothing in the art world. At least you didn't have to die for them to sell. :biglaugh: