GreaseSpot Cafe

Connie took Simon's heart

likeaneagle

How amazing! My girls and I just stood around the computer with our mouths agape! It's my older daughter's favorite song.

Children have sooo much to offer this world - talent, brains, and lessons we have yet to learn. Here this one little girl can melt hearts with her voice!

What an amazing voice! How many six year olds have that kind of tone quality, pitch, and breath control? Wow.

But what I liked best is that she just LIKED singing. It wasn't about winning, or singing for the Queen, it was about SINGING.

I sure hope she gets managed by the right people and she can keep it just that simple through all the complexities of a career!

Here's Connie's final performance - I'm not sure, but I think that Paul Potts (He's in the "Night At the Opera" thread) wonBUT - Here Connie sings ALL of "Over the Rainbow" get your box of Kleenex!

What absolutely awesome voices, Connie and Bianca. Awe-some!! :eusa_clap:

No doubt the record labels will have tried to get long-term contracts and stop both the kids from singing publicly for years to come, like Kate Bush.

If that's 6 and untrained, what a treat for the ears in the future we can look forward to.

Not expert at this, but this is the guy who won. Perhaps somebody can paste it in better.

Not a patch on Connie, though.