GreaseSpot Cafe

Way Productions latest dance moves

bliss

sorry, if this has been brought up before, but I just checked out the way dot org and saw this number!

(the Renewed Mind is the key)

i was rolling........... :confused::jump:

I am so surprised the guy can have long hair! His dance moves are S W E E E E E E T!

Rosies getting soft.......

In another number........they are singing in French!

Trudy, please do the language a favor,

don't ruin it with screetching Way Speak!!!!!!!!!!

And to think I am missing all of this. It's just .....just............

wonderful :love3:

http://www.theway.org/Current/Mar07/Mar07Hi4.htm

Edited by bliss

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just watched another clip

how far way productions has sunk

where is the young blood??

at least pressed down and shaken together and rinning over were cool

or at least i thought so at the time

Looks to me like that dude and blond are the youngest Way Prod I've seen in a LONG time.

I really do think its the suits.......................it wouldn't have been so corny if they were in jeans and t's.....

now about those lyrics.................. :nono5:

The blonde is young. Her daddy is well-known at TWI, and his name is mentioned pretty frequently here at GSC. She is college-age. The guy in the suit is young as well--late 20s or early 30s? His daddy is a big wig (reverend) in twitville too.

That production was lame. Those songs are all new, but there is no life or inspiration in them. My hubby (a musical man) listened, and he said M*ke M*artin was singing out of key and had bad pitch.

sorry, if this has been brought up before, but I just checked out the way dot org and saw this number!

(the Renewed Mind is the key)

i was rolling........... :confused::jump:

I am so surprised the guy can have long hair! His dance moves are S W E E E E E E T!

Rosies getting soft.......

In another number........they are singing in French!

Trudy, please do the language a favor,

don't ruin it with screetching Way Speak!!!!!!!!!!

And to think I am missing all of this. It's just .....just............

wonderful :love3:

http://www.theway.org/Current/Mar07/Mar07Hi4.htm

lockin and poppin kool

Thank God I don't have to see and listen to that junk any more! I could only stomach about 30 seconds of that garbage!

Who dresses these fools? Homer Simpson has better taste.

In the brief few seconds I listened I didn't hear anything about God. No surprise, really. As long as these guys think THEY have all the power, they won't give much credit where credit is due.

YEEECCHHHHH!!

WG

Thank goodness my speakers aren't working this morning, but I did watch the dancing. All I thought was, "those poor kids" and how peeved is Trudy going to be to see that she wasn't included in half the clip. Did they do that on purpose? Kinda strange just seeing her hand or leg waving around sometimes.

That was probably the whole talk of TWI after it debuted. They most likely played that clip at every fellowship meeting saying, "See, we're 'hip'; we're 'with it'; we've got it going on". "Oh, yeah, that was just wonderful!" "I just love Way Productions!"

Remember when that cute curly red headed girl did some "real" dancing on stage years ago? We loved it! And, so, consequently, we never saw it again.

Thank goodness my speakers aren't working this morning, but I did watch the dancing. All I thought was, "those poor kids" and how peeved is Trudy going to be to see that she wasn't included in half the clip. Did they do that on purpose? Kinda strange just seeing her hand or leg waving around sometimes.

That was probably the whole talk of TWI after it debuted. They most likely played that clip at every fellowship meeting saying, "See, we're 'hip'; we're 'with it'; we've got it going on". "Oh, yeah, that was just wonderful!" "I just love Way Productions!"

Remember when that cute curly red headed girl did some "real" dancing on stage years ago? We loved it! And, so, consequently, we never saw it again.

She moved across the country. That's why you didn't see her again. The only reason why she was allowed to do that dance was because her dad is a reverend who has been at HQ for most of the past 30 years, and she studied dance at BGSU.

I first met that dude at an AC. He was part of my "inspiration" to go on Staff. . . .

Now when I meet him, he's part of my inspiration to never go to fellowship again. :biglaugh:

The blonde is young. Her daddy is well-known at TWI, and his name is mentioned pretty frequently here at GSC. . .

Reminds me of another thread . . . he he he . . . :biglaugh:

seesh i don't know how people can just sit there in the auditorium and watch that stuff without cracking up! or barfing.

and what really sucks is that you can't just escape into the bathroom to get away from it because they pipe that crap all over the grounds! and believe me, as an early teen i tried to get out of services any way i could! gggaaagggg so glad i'm out!

Rosie must have heard about my complaints and saying Women of Faith singers had better dance moves. Poor dears! they are really trying, aren't they? :biglaugh: Did I see 2 keyboards with that awful slogan "The Present Truth"? Aaaahhhh!!! Send me home back to Kansas, quickly!There's no place like home(repeat several times).

wow it soudns so flat... lifeless... and man they;d be better off standing still! Now Claudette could really move! and what a voice!

What is this Claudettee worship? I'm so effing sick of people putting her on a pedestal. She could sing, but it wasn't that great imho. And her dancing, well, she admitted to me herself that she couldn't do the cha-cha stuff in one of their numbers. She's not numb or dumb to the things which have happened in TWI. She supported it.

As far as herself, I saw her minister to whom SHE wanted to minister (if you really want to call it that). Yes, she was a respector of persons. If she didn't like you, then tough $h1t. She wasn't going to give you the time of day. I saw arrogance in her. That's a real minister.... She wasn't any better than the rest.

It seems even in the ex-wayfer community she is regarded as the matron saint of twi. I don't get it. She is a person like anyone else. Nobody dare say anthing bad about her even if it is truth.

Edited by Nottawayfer