GreaseSpot Cafe

new leader at wayland?

Georgio Jessio

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If they do manage to get rid of the current president rosie whats here name. What about the rest of the board members? Will they be out too? If that happens who will be the new members? Well I guess I'll will wait and see what happens. so just stay tuned?

Is this the latest in the endless "twi is only slightly broken- WE can fix it!!!!!"

attempts that so many of US attempted over the decades?

Someone didn't learn the lessons of the past?

WW.....absolutely.

21 years ago.......in 1986, cgeer delivered his "patriarch pontifications" to trustees & twi.

17 years ago.......in 1990, some of us were on a quest to fix twi after geer's poop paper.

7 years ago.........in 2000, after martindale was ousted the wagons were circled again.

NOW...................in 2007, a coup needs to replace rosalie and help patch the holes.

:blink:

Oh really, and how could they possibly do a coup? The naivete of youth.

They need to read the legal BOD papers. They'd have to get them voted out and themselves voted in.

How will they do that? Lobby all the BOD members? The president's cabinet?

There will never be a coup - the kids are dreaming.

Once they wake up, they'll realize, they're just going to have to outlive the folks in power and wait patiently for their turn - 20-30 years from now.

Didn't Brit Moneyhands learn anything in college????

Edited by Sunesis

Once they wake up, they'll realize, they're just going to have to outlive the folks in power and wait patiently for their turn - 20-30 years from now.

Exactly.

Here's the thing, though. They do understand that and they are willing to wait.

As much as I would love to see a change in twi, being stuck in it I think this will not happen.

People in power will never give it up, it is a free meal ticket and the right to be a big fish in

a little pond is all they see or know.

I would like to see a coup just because it would give us innes some excitment a new choice

of who to bow down to or pray for at fellowship.

Or because divison would be good and bring doubt to my family.

We agree sts are boring the fox has done nothing and the limb meetings have the

feel and smell of an unflushed toilet left to sit overnight.

People are great with a lot to give share and plenty of love in our state but twi love

stinks.

People are unhappy with the current flow of the minersty but will not leave.

A change like this would further destroy the numbers or if there is no change

people get older kids leave and no on new is there to replace the abs and twi goes away..

just my opnion,

copenhagen

...and a worthy one copenhagen.

I guess that I would worry that people would think that a change in leadership would indicate a change in direction of the ministry.

I am afraid that it is so messed up that Jesus Christ himself could not fix it live and in person....

You didn`t see him trying to take over the sanhedren (sp?) or fix the saducees and pharacees....to work through the roman government....those avenues were so messed up that he had to start all over with 12 guys....

Guys who were not raised to be ministers.....

There is nothing to save or rescue ...just good hearted people that need to be freed.

How would they accomplish this coup? Let's see, they have no power at the BOD level, so they can't do it there.

Will they take the stage during an SNS and hold Rosie and the others hostage until they sign a form giving them power?

The children of "leaders" - raised with a sense of entitledment, I bet they're getting antsy now, they think they should be getting theirs? Moneyhands is so special he should be king (oops - MOG) soon?

Sounds like they're delusional.

The only way they can do anything is start thier own ministry.

But why should they, when they can have the pot of gold and millions if they can somehow stage a coup?

I don't mean to be rude, but I see a bunch of delusional dumb kids with entitlement problems.

I can guarantee you one thing, there will not be a coup.

Plus.. I don't know who in their right mind would want the job. The person would tend to inherit quite a few of the consequences from problems the organization caused..

"who shall go to bat for us.."

"here am I, kick me.."

takes a "special" breed..

:biglaugh:

The only way they can do anything is start thier own ministry.

But why should they, when they can have the pot of gold and millions if they can somehow stage a coup?

...and there ya have it folks...these punks aren't interested in being Christian ministers, they want to take over an exisiting enterprise that has millions of dollars in assests.

...I have this strange notion that a true Christian minister doesn't look for an opprotunity to grab power, money and prestiege. It would seem that the body of Christ and it's godly motivations are not good enough for them...they want an earthly organization that has plenty of money in the bank...

Oh really, and how could they possibly do a coup? The naivete of youth.

They need to read the legal BOD papers. They'd have to get them voted out and themselves voted in.

How will they do that? Lobby all the BOD members? The president's cabinet?

Didn't Brit Moneyhands learn anything in college????

Don't you thinnk he's thought of that? This is what he's doing...gathering backers. It's a hostile takeover attempt disguised as a passing of the torch.

...and there ya have it folks...these punks aren't interested in being Christian ministers, they want to take over an exisiting enterprise that has millions of dollars in assests.

...I have this strange notion that a true Christian minister doesn't look for an opprotunity to grab power, money and prestiege. It would seem that the body of Christ and it's godly motivations are not good enough for them...they want an earthly organization that has plenty of money in the bank...

Bingo.

Don't you thinnk he's thought of that? This is what he's doing...gathering backers. It's a hostile takeover attempt disguised as a passing of the torch.

Maybe, Little Moneyhands should go back and dissect Cgeer's POP paper........a few pages of expounding how he (geeer) worked 20 hours a day to stand in the gap, hearing wierwille's last will and testament, full-scale public exposure and humiliation of twi's trustees....and ONLY CGEER had the answers and insight left to him by a dying wierwille.

Planning and scheming his "mission statement" is of utmost importance for B. Moneyhands. Of course, if he scored on some illicit pictures of certain BOD in compromising situations......that would go a looooooong way to show others that, indeed, these BOD have "forsaken the Word."

Probably wouldn't hurt to give L1nder and others a briefcase of Benjamins.......to sway some support and bodyguards, just in case.

:)

Seems like the "legacy" lives on afterall...

I wonder how much of the father's influence and prompting is involved here..

Good point Hammer...I imagine that Bob has "instilled" some ambitious goals within the mind of his wannabe son...

When king okie got the boot, Bob was probably the most qualified (by twi's definition) to take over the presidency...Most of the other top leaders of twi had long since departed. I mean, Bob paid his dues...Bob was there in the early days...he was the one who replaced Heefner in the "Way east" when Wierwille staged his own coup...Bob has a long history of top leadership positions with twi and probably figured he shoulda got the presidency based on "squatters rights" alone...

...but alas, instead he was overlooked in favor of a nasty, uncharismatic, scheming dyke!...musta left a bad taste in his mouth.

...and of course, my theory all along has been that lcm chose rosie because he felt that he could return to power easier without any threat from another "legitimate leader" taking his place...rosie's purpose was to keep the chair warm until craiggers returned...of course, rosie had other ideas.

...and of course, my theory all along has been that lcm chose rosie because he felt that he could return to power easier without any threat from another "legitimate leader" taking his place...rosie's purpose was to keep the chair warm until craiggers returned...of course, rosie had other ideas.

Although TWI ordained women, they always spouted that men were better able to lead...

I think that LCM figured he had an "in" with rosie through Donna.

Talk about playing both ends against the middle.... <_<