Texas BBQ 2007

doojable

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was in my line of sight though...LOL

Cover your eyes... :rolleyes:

You guys put some lady's fingers in the dessert?

You did ask fellow shark Dooj to do the cooking. ^_^

No, No, No....

Moon Pies go with RC Colas!

039.jpg

Yeah, you're right, Belle - but that's way too much sweet for my taste buds - my tongue will freak! I prefer salty stuff - which brings me to Chatty Kathy's post:

...T-Bone,

I'm weird when it comes to sweets (well I'm weird other than that also but that's beside the point). What I enjoy that is sweet is peanut butter mixed with banana on a raisin bagel....

My all time favorite snack is dipping a pretzel stick in peanut butter. mmmmmmmmmmmm yum.....Hey, I haven't tried peanut butter on Twinkies or Moon Pies......be back later....have to do some research.

Edited by T-Bone

Peanut butter is good as a scoop on a spoon also. :)

Sure do!....Except I'm keeping it teaspoon size. While working the kitchen in-residence I grabbed a BIG soup spoon or something piggish like that and shoved a huge scoop of peanut butter in my mouth – and it was that sort of dry, clumpy, healthy peanut butter brand like Deaf Smith…anyway, nearly choked – couldn't breathe!!!!!!! Thought I was gonna die…....not a bad way to go though - the last taste of this life...I could just see my tombstone:

Awaiting the Return…

Oh Deaf, where is thy sting

Mmmmmmm peanut butter twinkies? That sounds really good!!

Sorry, Twinky. :biglaugh:

I may have found Twinkie Heaven.....if nothing else, lots of ideas for next year.

T-bone, ya just put a package of peanuts down inside that thar RC Cola bottle and ya got yer salty snack, too.

That sounds like something Tonto told me her mother used to do. The Twinkie options on your link looked great - except for the one with the hot dog...That doesn't go - it's like Ham Soda Pop.

Edited by T-Bone

Sure do!....Except I'm keeping it teaspoon size. While working the kitchen in-residence I grabbed a BIG soup spoon or something piggish like that and shoved a huge scoop of peanut butter in my mouth – and it was that sort of dry, clumpy, healthy peanut butter brand like Deaf Smith…anyway, nearly choked – couldn't breathe!!!!!!! Thought I was gonna die…....not a bad way to go though - the last taste of this life...I could just see my tombstone:

Awaiting the Return…

Oh Deaf, where is thy sting

T-Bone, I did that as well during my first year! ...only I didn't think of anything witty to come up with if I died...

T-Bone thanks for taking that message from Brad for me...

Oh Yeh, the pics were awsome! You are definately the guru of the camera.

ChattyK, you're a dear and I'm looking forward to meeting you next year at the 'Q.

Tommy, I'll see if T-Bone can post your "stadium shot" over the holidays. Lord knows I can't do it. I don't know nuthin' 'bout postin' no pictures. :rolleyes:

Sure miss all you bbq buddies, but at least we get to see dooj tonight, so that'll be fun!