GreaseSpot Cafe

The New Theme

Belle

OUR POWER FOR ABUNDANT LIVING

Yes, folks, they have officially gone where we've been saying they were heading.....

Meet the new theme ~ same as the old theme

This comes from a very reliable source close to HQ. :biglaugh:

gallery_452_63_10927.jpg

gallery_452_63_14719.jpg

Edited by Belle

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry folks, this is like watching a train wreck. You don't want to watch but you just can't make yourself look away.

I see a lot of gender bending here, if you ask me. The women don't look feminine and the men...well...WHO in their right mind puts a scarf on a man??? :wacko: :blink:

Brown may be the "new black" but I just see it as evidence that they are full of... :evildenk:

Edited by doojable

Couple of the women in the front row looked like they were crying, and the men looked like Communist Young Pioneers.

Those ladies can NOT have waists right under their boobs, can they? :blink: There's just so much wrong with those outfits....

Concerning the theme, "Our Power for Abundant Living" - wonder if that's gotten any of the "old timers" (well, there are only "old timers" left, aren't there?) all nostalgic and hoping they do pull vee pee's class back out of the closet and dust it off.

Maybe that'll be an announcement at the service,

"We are so very blessed to be announcing that Dr. Weirwille's Power for Abundant Living class will be offered again for our beloved faithful disciples. There will be a nominal fee of $300 for the privilege of sitting through this power-filled class after which, you may serve on the class crew....err.... take the class again for free as many times as you want."

those photos are at least a couple months old. (some people in the photos are not on Staff anymore, they may even lurk here. although I'm sure they had to "renew their minds" to wear those outfits and "be blessed". )

All the men need is a red cape and they could be bullfighters. (Like those ties).

Maybe the brown is due to the fact they could use a little grazing.

Hey what are they doing, they look half asleep. Could it be-

1-listening to Rosie :yawn1:

2-singing one of those half baked sing along the way songs for the millienth time.

3-listening to some guy read a scripted teaching.

4-thinking about how they'd rather be home watching football.

I'll take number 4.

I still think it's designed to try to make us "old timers" feel nostalgic for "the good old days",

the ladies in their schoolmarm garb(Dorothy and Rhoda), the men with their neck scarves(VP).

And who can blame them?

If you can't drum up any new customers, why not revisit previous ones?

Car dealers do it on a regular basis.

The problem with that strategy is that, anyone old enough to associate this with past memories is here at GreaseSpot, long since moved on or, well, "awaiting the return".

Sorry, TWI, It does bring back memories but they are not all warm and fuzzy.