GreaseSpot Cafe

When at home, do you walk around naked?

Dot Matrix

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ROCKY!!!!

That is the beach I went to--- Blacks Beach!

Climbing down there was just awful -- Geez what a climb

And it was around 20 years ago....

Isn't that funny?

Do you recall Jerry and older guy who came down with a cooler and sold beer?

I BARELY (pun intended!) remember the naked females... and certainly would not have been paying much attention to someone selling beer. Sorry. :biglaugh:

what is a chi-chi

and what are you talking about ?

Yeah... whazza "chi-chi?" :blink:

Back in the day... let's see, some 25 years ago, in SoCal... Black's Beach in or near San Diego... I guess it was such "excitement" I don't remember much detail...

So, you were excited huh Rocky? Did others notice how excited you were? Haha!

Hey, does anyone know how to post a microsft Word document like an attachment? I typed up a story that I tried to post here, but when I click "post", it just comes up blank. Anybody know how to do that? I didn't think there was any such thing as a post that is too long...

Edited by Jonny Lingo

Everybody teased me because my robe was short, and my legs were naked and the guys and gals were asking; "What do you have on under there?

Jonny -- that there reminds me of a true stow-ry ;)

(I think I told this on the Guitar Thread -- but if I did, it's buried by now).

Friend of mine (name of Mark B. and an EXCELLENT fiddler here in the area),

was asked to sit in with a visiting (famous) band to do Irish and Celtic music.

(I forget what happened to their fiddle player, but they needed a replacement for the gig.)

Anyhoo -- The gig was a good one, pay was great, but there was one stipulation ---

Mark HAD to wear a kilt on stage, since that is what the other band members wore.

Nother words --- no kilt, no gig for him.

Like I said -- the bucks for the 2 or 3 hours were big, and after hemming and hawing ---

Mark gave in to seeing his bank account fattened considerably, and wore the kilt.

So -- fast forward to the actual performance. In a totally unrehearsed moment,

on stage in front of hundreds of folks ---one of the band members

(knowing of Mark's original aversion to wearing the kilt),

spoke directly into a microphone and asked -- "So. Mark I see we got ya to wear the kilt.

Can ya tell the kind audience here what is worn underneath it??".

Mark is pretty good with spontaneous come-backs, so without blinking an eye he replied --

"Actually, nothing is worn beneath the kilt. It's all in PERFECT WORKING ORDER!"

He brought down the house with that line. :biglaugh:

During the making of the film Braveheart Mel Gibson asked one Scotsman what he wore under his kilt. The answer came back:

"Your wife's lipstick."

:redface2::confused::redface2:

:biglaugh:

I love being naked. I had a friend once who told me he drove around naked and jerked off. He's dead now. But, millions and millions of animals can't be wrong.

How'd he die! :blink:

So, you were excited huh Rocky? Did others notice how excited you were? Haha!

Hey, does anyone know how to post a microsft Word document like an attachment? I typed up a story that I tried to post here, but when I click "post", it just comes up blank. Anybody know how to do that? I didn't think there was any such thing as a post that is too long...

Why do you have to do it by a Word attachment? What's wrong with just copy and paste the text into a post? :confused::doh::confused:

Edited by Rocky

I tried taking a bath once - nekkid - in a secluded Mt. stream in the NY Adirondacks. after about three minutes in the COLD COLD water, a group of three Vimmen, hiking together singing "valderi, my knapsack on my back" walked around the bend and there I was, standing there, in all my glory. All they could do was stop and stare. Me with no where to bolt stood there and smiled and said to them "Are you having a nice hike?"

quote: I love being naked. I had a friend once who told me he drove around naked and jerked off. He's dead now. But, millions and millions of animals can't be wrong.

The guy died of a drug overdose at age 35.

No the animals weren't driving, they're just naked.

Most animals where fur coats... :biglaugh:

Pretty much ALL of them do (I think, but not being a biologist by trade, I have to hedge on that)... unless they are cold-blooded species... except for the inconsistently/inadequately furred members of the (NOT cold-blooded) species HOMO SAPIEN!

Maybe this is off topic---I don't know.

I had a job once that required me to drive a box truck(straight truck/not a semi) as part of my job.

I sat up high and could see right down into cars beside me.

One of the guys I worked with (also drove a box truck) frequently had stories to relate that resembled the naked driver story.

There were about 5 or 6 of us that drove these trucks and none of us ever saw any of this stuff except this one guy.

I was beginning to doubt my powers of observation when, suddenly, I found myself staring right down at a similar scenario.

Traffic had slowed to a crawl on the interstate due to a wreck and I was stuck beside a young lady in a compact car.

As I looked down, she began to disrobe. Before traffic resumed full speed again, she had completely exchanged the clothes she started with for a waitress uniform for a popular local restaurant.

The accident must have been making her late for work.

She was oblivious to my presence.

I gotta tell ya, it was more like watching "Keystone Cops" than "Debbie Does Dallas.

Nothing sexy about it in the least.

I found myself wondering how my "observant" coworker would have described it the next morning if it had been him.

:wink2: