GreaseSpot Cafe

the way international

cheranne

A la, that clip sold me on Busey as Loy!

Ha ha ha ha ha ha aaaahhhhh!!!

What about Har ry Dean Sta nton as Don?

Richard Sim mons as Rosie?

Colonel Sanders as Uncle Harry?

Harry Dean Stanton as Don Wierwille would be worth the price of admission alone!...Colonel Sanders as Uncle Harry? It might work if you make him wear the same clothes for 3 days straight without bathing...

Richard Simmons as Rosie?...I think Richard is too good looking for the role...perhaps Milton Berle with a wig?

I vote for John Lithgow for the Geer role and I'm still thinking about the JAL role...maybe Dan Akroid?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too bad ol' Stanley Kubrik is dead. I think he would have done the best job of all.

I can see it. "2001, a Vey Oddysey"

opening scenes, a monkey, remarkably resembling loy, with a bone that resembles the letter M. He throws it in the air.. flash forward two million decades, to the spinning W in space..

I vote for John Lithgow for the Geer role and I'm still thinking about the JAL role...maybe Dan Akroid?

Yep, I can definately see Lithgow as Geer but I'm leaning towards Ron Popeil as JAL.

I'd like to see what Tarnetino would do with the clergy meeting scene (thinking of Geer and guns...big guns), but Kubrik did the Shining, right? That location screams Rome City. Then there's always the title of that movie "Eyes Wide Shut"...pretty much describes many of us in our way daze.

How about "Nightmare on Wierwille Road" with VPW as Freddy Krugger(apologies to Wes Craven)?

Edited by Thomas Loy Bumgarner

Just thought of another title for this "movie"; Doctor Who and the Satan Pit(apologies to David Tennant). :biglaugh:

How about "Wierwillientron, Defender of the Word", drunkard who says of beer"And I'll form the head"(apologies to Worldwide Express Productions for plagerizing Voltron, Defender of the Universe). :lol: :B) :rolleyes::jump::biglaugh::evildenk::drink::nono5::who_me:

This is great!! I think we have the beginnings of a really good movie here!!

Okay, here’s my all-star cast wish-list:

Vic – Jon Voight

Uncle Harry – Robbie Coltrane

Dorothea – Julie Walters

Loy – Bill Pullman

Donna – Helena Bonham Carter

Rosalie – Dianne Wiest

Howard – John Mahoney

Don Wierwille – Hal Holbrook

Aunt Emogene – Imelda Staunton

JAL – Tim Allen

Michael Fort – Bob Saget

Whaddya think?

This is great!! I think we have the beginnings of a really good movie here!!

Okay, here’s my all-star cast wish-list:

Vic – Jon Voight

Uncle Harry – Robbie Coltrane

Dorothea – Julie Walters

Loy – Bill Pullman

Donna – Helena Bonham Carter

Rosalie – Dianne Wiest

Howard – John Mahoney

Don Wierwille – Hal Holbrook

Aunt Emogene – Imelda Staunton

JAL – Tim Allen

Michael Fort – Bob Saget

Whaddya think?

okay..but i think don wierwille looks like mr. bean!

I think Rowan Atkinson might be insulted. I think Hugh Laurie of "House" should play Chris Geer.

Okay,so we have a cast now can we get steven speilburg to do the speacial effects for that BLACK SNOW STORM!

And the sun was shining brightly. It was in the fall of the year. Gorgeous. There wasn't a cloud in the sky. And just on the inside of me it seemed to say, "Well, just say to the Father, "Well, if it'll just snow right now, you'll just know that this is God talking to you.'" Cause you see. I'd never had much experience with God's talking to me. And this business of His saying to me, just as audibly as I am speaking to you, that He'd teach me the Word if I'd teach it, sort of shook me. I'd been expecting to hear from heaven for a long time, but I hadn't heard that way before. Oh, my ears were perhaps clogged up. Since that time I've heard a lot of things from Him.

And I said, "Lord, to know that this is true, I'd like to see it snow." And I opened my eyes, and it was pitch-black, almost pitch-black outside, and the snow was falling so thick. I have never seen it fall that thick since that day.

And I sat in that little office, and I cried like a baby. Because I guess it was about my time to cry because I'd grown up but I didn't know the Word. And from that day on since He promised He'd teach me the Word, I have tried with all my heart to learn this Word.

Note: I've been in dozens of heavy snowstorms, and even blizzards......yet, I'd describe them as WHITE-OUT conditions, not black.

I'M ON A ROLL HERE. Somemore food for thought..this is going to be a great movie to enlighten others,

I also thought it would be nice to have diane keaton and whoppi goldberg as wow sisters trying o leave the field ,hitchhiking on some interstate just.........would be priceless an very much like a true experience ...so...here is the next scene ,i went to emporia and heard vpw speak on the psychological hoax it was right after jonestown and we all laughed of the thought of twi being a cult! but let me share this ,this time i saw it in the spirit world and it was not pretty. The greeters were dressed in blue suits with that infamous blue wow pin they transitionally changed into black hoods and capes like the kkk,in true form vpw then howling thru the auditorium and this once man i saw as a billy graham role model turned into a wolf,black and uglu hidious with large teeth like iron dripping blood from its mouth OUR blood, I heard him say bless god this is a beautiful campas,he laughed mocking you know their WAS a cross on top of this but WE TORE THE SUCKER DOWN! iT BEGAN TO RAIN BLACK RAIN SPIRITUALLY and it coated everyoneof us sitting in that place just like an m&m candy and i thought............sweet satanism..how many people has he infected!!!

Feel free to write your own scene..it is very theraputic

HERES ANOTHER SCENE FOR THIS HORROR MOVIE...As the poison began to seep she writes...the glutinous sea pulled the people of twi under ice to a place so dark,where the primal scream cannot be heard, for there is no onetheir to hear it. Meaning to go i the direction of the promised land..the wind of change took us to the POINT OF NO RETURN. The navigator vpw and the board of trustees laughing all the way to the bank! As the slaves sat(sit)ROWING THE WHITE WASHED SHIP. Mothership-intenational hqs 1.way corps,2.way family corp,3.way college,4.wow ambassador5.way productions the prettiest ship of all,to motivate the slaves as the row. Those who held the handwhips. The way corp(but it was a loving hand whip if their could be one) Their destination all these ships was word over the world via pfal,nonstop. live or die! So with bare essentails on their backs they row and blinders on their eyes never weary,never looking back. Stopping at ports along the way for fresh blood,a new supply to row the white washed ships where the glutinous sea would swallow u up to under ice hypothermia. IF THEY SLAVE BECAME SO WEAK THE CHAINS WERE RELEASED AND THE SLAVE WOULD BE CARED FOR BY THE HAND WHIPERS(to whip them into shape,disciplineect..)so they could possibly come to desire to be handwhippers themselves,if the slave was to weak they'd be thrown out to sea to what appeared to them to be shark infested waters and the slave would plead to the servant of the father of lies as he longed for the slave to. The slave felt security in the chains and obeyed(not questioned leadership) BUT,WHEN THE CHAINS WERE RELEASED some slaves escaped and were able to swim ashore,but when the slave got to the island they spoke a differant language and the slave didn;t understand but felt safe. The islanders didn't see the burns on her back(HER HEART)FROM BEING WHIPPED nor the brand of twi,only when she was alone ...she would see them..she could hide them well. She still could hear them say if you walk away from this....mentally she still was not free.

WE WILL NEED MUSIC TOO.GET THOSE HAMSTER WHEELS ROLLING IN YOUR BRAINS PEOPLE.

Hello again,

OK... I'm derailing here...

I've been thinking about the video i posted of Bussy as LCM...

I think Bussy should be used for the AFTER I GOT MY A$$ Kicked outta' OZ" LCM...

and this guy... should be LCM during his reign in OZ.

Whadda' think??

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="

name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

yep..never question leadership(im soooooooooooooo scared)reminds me of my intro to s.i.t. the leader said just OPEN YOUR

F*%^&ing mouth! Wish i could find that on youtube. SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO shellshock those debil spirits i was told at

the tender age of 18.(having no background in biblical stuff. i thought well i guess so.

My suggetion for the title:

"The Bad Seed of the Cornfield"

...The opening scene would show the famous sign on Wierwille road... suddenly blood starts running down it and dripping on the ground...the background music is an instrumental version of an early Ozzie Oborne song.

...cut away...next scene shows Vic (Jon Voight) walking out of the motorcoach pulling up his zipper as Howard (Steve Buscemi) is handing him a glass of Drambuie and asks..."Well Vic, did she see the holy septre?"...both men start laughing...

...cut away...

And I said, "Lord, to know that this is true, I'd like to see it snow." And I opened my eyes, and it was pitch-black, almost pitch-black outside, and the snow was falling so thick. I have never seen it fall that thick since that day.
If I may have liberty to "revise"..
"Lord, to know that this is twue, I'd wike to see it snow." And I opened my eyes, and it was dark red, and I saw a pitchfork ouside. The brimstone was falling so thick, I have never seen it fall that thick since that day. So thick, I couldn't see the burning gas pumps just a hundred yards away.

:biglaugh:

Just loved the Bussey clip and Ham, are you using Elmew Fudd(wuckew) as VPW. Actually thought Gordon Ramsey should play the craigmeister.