GreaseSpot Cafe

Worst Dancers Ever

Steve!

On www.filecabi.net, there is a video titled "Worst Dancers Ever".

I watched the video, and noticed all kinds of familiar details.

At the end, it said "Copyright The Way International".

Take a look!

All of those cheesy videos are on TWI's website and someone has put them on YouTube and is really making fun of them.

It's sad that they are so stuck in some time warp when it comes to music. Now this local Bible college, a Pentecostal Oneness sect has really stepped outside their comfort zone in their music. Here's an example.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCDC3AFuNtU

Edited by Tzaia

T, I just can not imagine Singing Ladies of The Way or the band doing that song, waving holy hands. Could be worse, they might have started imatating Hillsongs with Darlene Czesch(bouncing up and down like kangarroos and wallabies). :biglaugh: .

Edited by Thomas Loy Bumgarner

T, I just can not imagine Singing Ladies of The Way or the band doing that song, waving holy hands. Could be worse, they might have started imatating Hillsongs with Darlene Czesch(bouncing up and down like kakgarroos and wallabies). :biglaugh: .

I'd almost be willing to go to a TWI function just to jump and wave. Now wouldn't that be a hoot!

Oh I dunno. There's a cute bit where the man does some "moon walking" in the middle of it.

LCM admired Michael Jackson's dancing ability. Looks like this is a bit of a copy... old LCM thinking, too...

And the other lot... so disorderly. Hands not waving in unison, not smiling exactly the same, no gestures exactly matching, and one of the principal singers singing to himself off mike while the principal girl singer was singing her bit.

...Hooray for a bit of spontaneity! :rolleyes:

Trying to imagine Joyful Noise, Pressed Down, or Good Seed trying to imitate Hillsongs(DZ, Rueben Morgan, Russell Fragatt), Don Moen, Michael Smith, Ron Kenoly, Twilla Parris, Amy Grant, Newsboys, Casting Crowns, 4Him, Planeteers, Chris Tomlin, David Crowder, etc. No, VP and CM would have fired them for lifting holy hands or jumping up and down(Not decent and in order). Yet they seem to be truly happy and blessed. VPW prefered his Daysman Gospel quartet. Yeah, like Stevie Kay would have been Darlene, or Helen like Amy or Twilla, and Ted as John Tesh or Don Moen. Just can't see it, kids. <_< :unsure: :blink

Also Delirious, Sonic Flood, and Rebecca St. James

Edited by Thomas Loy Bumgarner