GreaseSpot Cafe

Tonto's Birthday

waysider

birthdayred.gifaurora-tonto.jpgHave a Wonderful Birthday, Celebrating with Your Family, Friends, and Loved One!!!

May each and every moment of Your Special Day add Treasures to Your Big BeautifulthGlitterMisc_02_rdd.gif of Love

Birthday-3.gif

champagne4-2.gifdominique.gife166fbbc.gifcuuuute.gif

With Love, RainbowsGirl

Edited by RainbowsGirl

Awww, you guys warm my heart! Really, I mean it, and I am looking forward to seeing many of you at the Q. It's too bad all of us can't be there, but I'm blowing kisses to you and sending cyber-hugs right now.

I'm not much for birthdays, but this one was so much fun. Me and the fam went to the State Fair of Texas. I've only been there once that I can remember, and that was 35 years ago. My friend, her then-boyfriend and his friend (a blind date for me) went and it was awful. In those days they still had the freak shows..."pretzel man", the bearded lady...just horrible and sad. My date was a doufas and the only good thing I remember was seeing some beautiful quilts in one of the exhibit halls.

Anyway, it was such a bad time that I never had the desire to go again, but the other day I got a wild hair and decided it might be a fun family-kind of thing to do. What a beautiful day it was...the freak shows are no more, and it's not just concrete and midway barkers. We went into the butterfly gardens, got to pet miniature donkeys, listened to the Kildares (Celtic-rock), saw a bird show, rode some rides, ate a corn dog (the best corn dogs ever) and just enjoyed being together. We started getting tired, so we missed the pig races and the evening lights, but we went home and got cleaned up then went out for dinner at a really good Pan-Asian place. It was a rare, beautiful day when everything went smoothly, everything worked.

I honestly didn't expect this from you guys...and now this is the icing on the cake. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Love,

tonto