GreaseSpot Cafe

Who are the "WayGB"?

shortfuse

Who ever they are they suck!

I have insulted Linder and stated he needs to watch his daughter a little more then the cafe.

I also have state The fox is in donna's hen house so who else do I need to insult?

Get a life or better yet get a new God and quit serving yourselves...

copenhagen

They(waygb) is like the russian kgb a bunch of spies,in the ccold war kgb infiltrated into the west,looking for secrets.

The way version,way gb,is the board member monitoring greasespotcafe,looking for possible unfaithful wayfers.

Also,they(waygb) look for stuff on us,if we would ever go back to "the one true household".

Screw them! !My life is my own,gasp it is better than it ever was in the way.

There is one of them.. L*nder's replacement..

friggin moron. abandoned a (possible) family.. a REAL career in law enforcement..

yeah.. moron.

don't worry, I won't say your name.. but I know something you don't..

friggin dumbass.. you have NO IDEA what you forfeited..

moron..

There is one of them.. L*nder's replacement..

friggin moron. abandoned a (possible) family.. a REAL career in law enforcement..

yeah.. moron.

don't worry, I won't say your name.. but I know something you don't..

friggin dumbass.. you have NO IDEA what you forfeited..

moron..

Does anybody really know? Does anyone really care?? :biglaugh:

Choices in life are there for the taking. They took theirs.

They made their bed, let them lay (or is it "lie") in it. :)

Other than Linder.. I don't have a clue..

All WayGB used to be consolidated to the top few in Safety/Telecom - none in Computer Services or any other Dept at HQ, and since the top have changed and Linder remains, I don't know..

Definitely not Rico,

or Longley,

or Fredrick,

or the [alleged] lesbians, er I mean.. Da Presidentes'

Edited by TrustAndObey

One of the pathetic bastards abandoned the possibility of a loving family.. a REAL life and profession, to be one of the *few*, one of the *elite*, and watch rosie's cornfields in northern Ohio..

friggin moron..

I generally hiss and spit in your direction..

And what you apparently can't see or understand..

someone with your level of training and experience.. do you think da *ministry* is going to put out the kind of resources and support to train someone to your level of professionalism?

Not in a THOUSAND YEARS..

you are merely another "trophy" on rosie's wall..

What I wonder is.. how does it feel to have pudgy John "I know when to call da cops when I have to" L*nder to "show you the ropes"? Break you in on the intricate "gawdly" details of da big job?

I think you morons deserve each other..

I can only guess what the first "day on the job" was like..

one shows up.. body is a hundred and seventy pound muscular "buff" from required training.. you're ready willing and able to protect gawd's *ministry* from untoward advances of da *enemy*..

and one is *accosted* by the presence of a (perhaps) 190 to 220 pound (give or take) numbnuts.. who says.. "forget all you learned.. this is da way we do things around here.."

I'd run like hell..

:biglaugh:

yep.. I'd run.. anywhere. Anywhere, as far from New Knoxville, and as fast as my legs would carry me..

Inside of twenty years.. you WILL be J L*nder..

What I wonder--Could any of the Waygb be using their knowledge of illegal shennanigans to blackmail the BOD! Seems like The BOD might be vulnerable to a double crosser. Hmmm

Plus it would make a great movie.

OMG laughing so hard right now.

but seriously anything is possible.

Come on Ham! Spit it out! Tell them how you really feel. I think one more post will get it out there. :biglaugh:

well.. if I must..

friggin moron.. mindless bastard.. yes, I can read your mind. Sorry, it's something I do at times..

go ahead.. just "renew" your mind(?) that this is the "godly" step in life..

who are you sleeping with tonight.. kinda *lonely*?

There's always L*nder.. or rosie I guess..

I'd prefer a mule.

OK.. I'm done. Mods, I will proceed no further..

• 3 weeks later...

All I know is that shortly after posting my real name here years ago I received a call from someone you could say is almost like a brother to me. It was while he and his wife were on staff. The timing was too close to be coincidental. It was like a confrontation call, why did I leave, blah blah blah, I guess I never knew you, I'll be praying for you. Haven't heard from him since. You know, like a real brother. :rolleyes:

So I often wonder about that. Did they Way google my name and cross reference it with my family of a different name and then connected it to his. Is there some sort of WayTree Database or was he on here reading everything, or at least enough to see my random post with my name on it? Maybe I posted it on a WayGB thread just to test it, I don't remember. I think perhaps there could be a number of people of a certain status on staff or otherwise (spuritually mature enough :asdf: ) that have been told that they should check in here from time to time and if they see something familiar to notify Linder, or something like that.

BTW- It's Matt Wilson b!tches!

Edited by lindyhopper