GreaseSpot Cafe

Devil spurit sightens

Bolshevik

They do this with hummingbirds so we know when to put the feeders out.

I remember one dude was telling my mom about devil spirits. He saw two of them. One was really big and blob-like I guess and the other was a little fellah. They were together.

He went into a lot more detail like the coloration and stuff, but I forget.

So I'm wondering if anyone has been keeping a log,

date, location, "physical" description, assumed catergory of spurt, activity, other notes.

perhaps with our pooled data we can find hives and common migration routes. Maybe we can know how to avoid them better, a form of believing.

so, any reports would be of interest! :)

one time (i wish dot was here) something happened where we lived. it was horrible

since i can't explain it well, i'll move on to the other thing

i was on lightbearers and we all went out together to a bar with the interim corps girl and her "family"

when we came home, we all (lightbearers) went to sleep on the floor

i had this horrible feeling inside me since the bar

and while i was on the floor trying to go to sleep, this dark hovered over shadow scooted in the corner of the room

i just prayed to god

but it was the same shadow from the time up above that i remembered from what i'm trying to tell you from dot

i can't remember if i said something to "it" from my brain or out loud, but it went away

it was horribly scary

--

there's another story but i feel sick telling this one

I have actually seen a couple of them.......and what they appeared to be were flashes of light going from one place to another.

It wasn't scary at all to me........but I thought well there you go....the adversary's ministers are transformed as ministers of righteousness....Light. It all fit with what I knew.

One time I was sitting in a fellowship....when I saw this flash of light come across the room and enter into a girl. She suddenly seem to withdraw into herself, when a minutes before she had been laughing and conversing with others. And her expression changed on her face to anguish.

The times I've seen things like this, I just thought God was teaching and showing me some things. And learn I did......

Does Rosalie's dog count as one?

I’d say so – with that demon like snarl and super human ability to quickly pounce on anyone who crosses her path…...oh... er…you were referring to her dog…sorry…my bad.

we can find hives and common migration routes. Maybe we can know how to avoid them better, a form of believing.

They all seem to congregate in New Knoxville Ohio as far as I can tell. Thats about the only place that Ive ever heard of them.

Ive very rarely met anyone else anywhere who has such deep obsessions with them or seems to be so afflicted, or intimately knowledgable with them ( :rolleyes: ) anywhere else...... Over there they are under every bush, behind every tree, and seemingly manipulating just about everyone you meet.

Ive never heard of them even once here in Massachusetts. I had one guy tell me about some in Florida once years ago but that wasnt nearly as substantial as those mass Ohio sightings.

They make their permanent home in the imaginations of a very few individuals in New Knoxville and migrate along predictable routes through tapes, classes, articles and live appearances

Edited by mstar1

I remember one dude was telling my mom about devil spirits. He saw two of them. One was really big and blob-like I guess and the other was a little fellah. They were together.

Those are Disney spirits. There is always one big fat blob one with another very skinny one. It's all there in the films, but to master the depth of the truth they tell, you must read the original book versions.

. . .

and the time on the big fancy bus, his eyes were DEAD

i don't know if that counts

just talked with someone who knows what you mean. said the skin goes grey too. with someone other bozo currently at HQ.

Does Rosalie's dog count as one?

No, that would be the host. The "fleas" just live there most of the time so Rosie's not scratching herself in public.

and the time on the big fancy bus, his eyes were DEAD

i don't know if that counts

Yes. Counts. You know they need to find inspiration for the latest round of horror movies somewhere.

just talked with someone who knows what you mean. said the skin goes grey too. with someone other bozo currently at HQ.

Sheesh. Doesn't that just make you want to move out to the farm? Where you have all sorts of entertainment? Cow tipping and morphing heads?

I know when I got called into an office for whatever reason the conversions usually reached an inflection point. dudes would start yelling and pounding on the table and yelling and they weren't even looking at me. sometimes it was like they were looking at the ceiling or high up on the wall. their minds were off somewhere. where I don't know. I think I could have watched tv or read a book in front of them while they went off and they wouldn't have noticed.

other instances, particularly one last summer, there's like a sparkle in the eye, the talk is slow, the mood is more devious-like. It's almost like they salivate as they watch you try to process what on earth they just said.

I remember one confrontation session I was subjected to. The funny part was I did not concentrate on or pay attention to any of the words being said. I was more intrigued by the color changes on the person's face. It was like a chemstry experiment. We had flesh color, to a little pink, to bright pink, to bright red, to purple, to a bluish shade of purple. I remember wondering whether I would get to experience a complete blue shade, while thinking to myself "wow - that's pretty wild - I've never seen anyone's face turn that many colors before". Of course, thinking back on it I wonder if I would have shared some of my thoughts out loud if I would have seen that blue color accompanied by asphyxiation.

I know when I got called into an office for whatever reason the conversions usually reached an inflection point. dudes would start yelling and pounding on the table and yelling and they weren't even looking at me. sometimes it was like they were looking at the ceiling or high up on the wall. their minds were off somewhere. where I don't know. I think I could have watched tv or read a book in front of them while they went off and they wouldn't have noticed.

other instances, particularly one last summer, there's like a sparkle in the eye, the talk is slow, the mood is more devious-like. It's almost like they salivate as they watch you try to process what on earth they just said

peculiar spirit i'm thinking