GreaseSpot Cafe

Quantum Physics: Double Slit Test

Nottawayfer

He ended the "discussion" with this little teaching. Same old disjointed twi blather, wresting scriptures to support occult teachings. The law of believing is straight out of spiritualism / occult systems. That's another thread. Enjoy.

Thank you all for your discussions and contributions and thank you for keeping it positive and kind.

The Bible says in I Thessalonians 2:13:

For this cause also thank we God without ceasing, because, when ye received the word of God which ye heard of us, ye received it not as the word of men, but as it is in truth, the word of God, which effectually worketh also in you that believe.

... See More

The greatest believing we can have is in God and His Word. Whatever the principles of believing are in this life, God created them and made them so that we could by our free will, choose to believe Him and His Word. And when we do, His Word works effectually, powerfully, in us.

Again the Word says in Hebrews 11:6:

But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

Now who was one of the greatest believers and our example, one who walked this earth and taught others how to believe? Jesus Chirst-- who did many incredible signs, miracles and wonders by his believing and yet, there was a place on this earth that he could not do many mighty works. Why?

Matthew 13:58:

And he did not many mighty works there because of their unbelief.

This was his hometown of Nazareth. He grew up there. They saw him as a child, obedient to Joseph and Mary, living amongst them, working in the carpenter shop or in the fields. They could not bring themselves to recognize and realize that this was truly the Son of God and that he had authority to heal, deliver, and make whole.

Mark 11:23:

For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into

the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall

have whatsoever he saith.

Believing is powerful. Many people in life can only believe the negatives they are fed day in and day out by this world, and by their negative believing and doubt and worry, they bring on themselves so many of the ills they fear.

But there is an alternative. It is available for anyone to believe the truths of God's Word of Life and to have His Word working effectually in them and to please Him by their believing.

Much love to you all and God's best.

Edited by OldSkool

Straight out of PLAF (The Wonder Class), sessions 1-3.---paraphrased, of course.

Hey, who needs anything else.

of course...

when you stop and start looking at the wording...

Many people in life can only believe the negatives they are fed day in and day out by this world,

vs

But there is an alternative. It is available for anyone to believe the truths of God's Word

So it begs the question....which is it?

Probably would not stand up in front of judge, since all you really need is a reasonable doubt...but hey....

spiritual matters here....

not subject to common sense...

even though it's just good ole' horse sense....

can only....

or

available....mmmmm :thinking:

I have to agree with Bliss's earlier comments (and well said Bliss). The emphasis this guy has is on the power of the Individual, HIS believing, and how great he is,... And how you too can believe, just like Jesus!

Not much emphasis on God though, or the fact that God is the one behind the "law" ...and He's the one that does the "bringing to pass". No,... this is set up for people to take off with their own blank check,... NO God required..... After all who needs Him? You have your MIGHTY believing, The Universe is AT YOUR Command!!!

Not much emphasis on God though, or the fact that God is the one behind the "law" ...and He's the one that does the "bringing to pass". No,... this is set up for people to take off with their own blank check,... NO God required..... After all who needs Him? You have your MIGHTY believing, The Universe is AT YOUR Command!!!

You see, in way international alter world....God had given us everything...all we have to do is claim it.

In reality, we have been given a down payment, and exceeding great and precious promises that have yet to be fulfilled in their entirety...but....shhh....don't tell TWI that....it would ruin their entire MLM scheme.

You see, in way international alter world....God had given us everything...all we have to do is claim it.

I'm just wondering why no one at TWI has claimed how to silence these here debil spirits at the grease pit.. I mean.. Paul was able to. What's wrong? Rosalie so immature in her believing she can't believe enough to make us stop? What happened to that Christ in you, Mr. Linder, must be pretty small in that you can't seem to stop these small mouths here..

I'm just sayin...

So nice, I wanted it to be said twice! Guess it's established - God forbid anyone completes it - :P :wub: :mad2::drink::mooner::realmad::CUSSING:

I'm just wondering why no one at TWI has claimed how to silence these here debil spirits at the grease pit.. I mean.. Paul was able to. What's wrong? Rosalie so immature in her believing she can't believe enough to make us stop? What happened to that Christ in you, Mr. Linder, must be pretty small in that you can't seem to stop these small mouths here..

I'm just sayin...

As fallen-away out-of-fellowship people who are obviously born of the wrong seed, we don't matter. And I'm fine with that.

Oh, we matter more than they will ever know. At HQ they are too thick headed to acknowledge the effect that place like GreaseSpot has had on new prospects. There are a lot of people witnessed to who hop on that nasty internet and come face to face with the way international's sins. Lot of people. Perhaps Rozilla should listen to her branch coordinators. We know she would never condescend but if she did, and they were honest, she would find out just how much is accomplished by us people who "don't matter!"

Oh, we matter more than they will ever know. At HQ they are too thick headed to acknowledge the effect that place like GreaseSpot has had on new prospects. There are a lot of people witnessed to who hop on that nasty internet and come face to face with the way international's sins. Lot of people. Perhaps Rozilla should listen to her branch coordinators. We know she would never condescend but if she did, and they were honest, she would find out just how much is accomplished by us people who "don't matter!"

That's the irony.

Oh, we matter... And she knows it. A reliable source who used to have to ultimate honor of cleaning Rosie's office has told me that there were often printouts of GreaseSpot threads found on the HOGFODAT's desk.

Oh, we matter... And she knows it. A reliable source who used to have to ultimate honor of cleaning Rosie's office has told me that there were often printouts of GreaseSpot threads found on the HOGFODAT's desk.

Well, now, that's good to hear. At least she is getting some original, non-censored, thought-out content that is actually published out somewhere that people can read it.

Now contrast that with what she's putting out through President's Publications. (whitespace).

Wow, and at GS you don't even need to pay them slave wages, monitor their potty breaks, or subject them to rigorous control.

Edited by chockfull