GreaseSpot Cafe

The Deification of Weirwille

JavaJane

His picture is everywhere at HQ. His quotations (most of which are actually OTHER people's quotations) are framed and hung on walls,

That reminds of just about every other totalitarian in the world:

Hussein's visage and quotes were once everywhere in Iraq

unmk_02_img0077.jpg

as are Kim Jong Il's in North Koreanorth-korea.jpg

I am sure there are others (Mao, Pharoahs etc) that have been afflicted with the same type of extreme narcissism, that need their pictures, statues, and quotes everywhere to inform the 'little people' but that anyone would ever buy into it seems very strange to me now

"and not unlike their wienerville human counterparts, the seagulls likewise forsook their sea and heritage and moved inland, became a scourge and a plague, and scavengers, to this day fighting over leftover rapidly prepared french fries at various burger joints, harassing the patrons there, and in other public venues".

:biglaugh:

Edited by Ham

"and not unlike their wienerville human counterparts, the seagulls likewise forsook their sea and heritage and moved inland, became a scourge and a plague, and scavengers, to this day fighting over leftover rapidly prepared french fries at various burger joints, harassing the patrons there, and in other public venues".

biglaugh.gif

sounds like Way Disciple to me... biglaugh.gif

sounds like Way Disciple to me... biglaugh.gif

Or obnoxious wayfers demanding perfection from their local stores/restaurants.

Perhaps those are one in the same. :biglaugh:

I am still reeling over the nerve of people embellishing and re-manufacturing their family crest to make it themselves look like the chosen one. :smilie_kool_aid:

Make sure you have the wallet sized ones as well as larger for framing. After all, people need to be able to carry your photo around with them at all times.

OMG - I forgot all about that crap! :smilie_kool_aid:

TRANSLATION.....the wierwille bloodline faithfully stood in God's presence to the fulfillment of time wherein victor paul wierwille gave his life for God's people.

All praise to docvic......for giving his eye, his life, his all.

With the in-house publication of Mrs. W's book.......

TWI still wishes vpw was the man he proclaimed to be.

:anim-smile:

It extends back, at the very least, to PLAF (The Wonder Class) where VPP, with his pseudo sense of humility, assured us we could "Write The Teacher" if ever there was anything we didn't understand.

Or......the deification of wierwille goes back to 1953 and the stolen class of BG Leonard where wierwille bolted from his former obscure self to a life of 'prominence.' This class was wierwille's ride to freedom.

I worked a job in California, and the District Manager from Columbus came for a visit. Her last name was Wierwille. I spoke to her, telling her I just moved from Ohio. She asked where. She said her husband grew up in New Knoxville. She asked why I was there. I told her I was involved with TWI. She said she wanted to see the Wierwille Crest at TWI. I told her she could call up Chico Smagnelli to ask him for a tour. I wonder if she did.