GreaseSpot Cafe

Trivia time

GT

Who are these 3 slu...er....le....er..women (I think). And what do they have in common?

gallery_2_1_29588.jpg

(if the picture doesn't show, perhaps you need to log in?)

true..

well, that does describe the climate at the board level.. "really sick AND wrong.."

just have to unrenew your mind to see da greatness of it..

:biglaugh:

then there is yet another thing they have in common..

all three are "husbandless". For different reasons in da way of course.. unless R*mona remarried.. not sure.

• Upvote 1

well, that does describe the climate at the board level.. "really sick AND wrong.."

just have to unrenew your mind to see da greatness of it..

Oh boy, you got that $h1t right! Except the greatness of it is slowly coming to realize that the entire board of dummies is stacked with emasculated yes men who are under the strictest micro-management imaginable from Frau Q-Tip and that Donna and Rosie rule the roost as the happy couple they surely are.

then there is yet another thing they have in common..

all three are "husbandless". For different reasons in da way of course.. unless R*mona remarried.. not sure.

Ramona remarried. T3d B1don and last I knew he was a department coordinator.

I found the link about her first husband's suicide:

Driven to Suicide

This story gives me the creeps. It's incredibly sad and just really shows you the seared conscience people had to have.

I have to mention my own experience with Ramona's comments to me about her first husband. I never knew he committed suicide when I was on Staff. She spoke of him as if he copped out of the Word and left her. Sick.....

Edited by Nottawayfer
  • Upvote 1

Oh boy, you got that $h1t right! Except the greatness of it is slowly coming to realize that the entire board of dummies is stacked with emasculated yes men who are under the strictest micro-management imaginable from Frau Q-Tip and that Donna and Rosie rule the roost as the happy couple they surely are.

She remarried someone who already had the same last name as her?

But what do they have in common?

I go with my first guess..

but there are other possibilities.

1. Botox. Very likely. In rosie's case, the excess skin doesn't seem to have straightened out.. it just slid further down into what looks like a goiter..

2. Menopause. Nothing like rosie and the donster getting "hormonal" or something..

3. living off da way gravy train. Money fer nuttin, chicks fer free..

4. Not aging "gracefully". Consider above comments..

enough guesses, and I'm sure I'll eventually get it..

• Upvote 1

Well, since then they have actually moved.. Last I heard from them, they moved to really nice house in Washington... And getting a good $$ from da way.. Well, it is only right since his wife is good friends with da BOT..