GreaseSpot Cafe

Trivia time

GT

Well, since then they have actually moved.. Last I heard from them, they moved to really nice house in Washington... And getting a good $$ from da way.. Well, it is only right since his wife is good friends with da BOT..

For those that are unaware of this, Ramona - the one in the middle, was named as a defendant in the lawsuits along with the BOD. The specific charge against her was that she was a "procuress". What this means is that apparantly she, in addition to being sexually involved with Martindale, also was a type of "madam" who would talk other women into joining in to this type of activity.

TWI and Rosie in particular have good reason to ensure that she is "happy" - i.e. not angry to the extent of retribution, as she knows enough that if she wrote a book like Kristin Skedgell, she would 1) have many more explicit details and 2) Be able to damage the reputation of Rosie.

What's fairly clear is that this sex scandal stuff was known by all BOD members, it was a common practice, and the three above people were all knowledgeable of it, and it is rumored all 3 assisted in its continuation. For example, Donna and Rosie were rumored to promise the ability to "get leaders needs met" in that they all knew floozies or groupie types within the ministry they could "hook a leader up with". Ramona was one of those types.

Of course as the inferences on this thread go, it is also widely speculated and supported by anecdotal evidence that Rosie and Donna have in the past been in a lesbian relationship. This picture itself above shows them both looking pretty "butch" beyond any bad 70's hair styles.

I dunno about looking 'butch', i think a number of women in twi just didn't/ don't know how to dress normally ? womanly ? oh hell, you know what i mean...

I do know exactly what you mean. A lot of that type of look to me is simply the "repressed Mid-West little woman" look. In other words, some influence is a midwest US more farm country type of look. Another influence is the tremendous pressure in TWI to be subservient. Both of those things produce a look.

However, with Donna and Rosie above, IMO it goes beyond that. Also, the second influencing factor there with them has never been a consideration. Having dealt with the les culture a fair amount, there are definite characteristics IMO that show there. But again, IMO.

I don't know about the culture, but one particular activity shared by Donna & Rosa-lie

in particular strikes me as, at the very least, highly unusual.

Ever share a hotel room with someone else of the same gender? I have, a number of times.

(In different hotels, with different people, actually. Funny how that's worked out.)

In each case, we were in the same location for the same event, and split a room to split

expenses. In each case, we reserved a quad room for 2 of us, so that each of us had our

own bed.

In the case of Donna and Rozilla, they've shared the same hotel room plenty of times

on the twi dime. In rooms with one bed. That, all by itself, would be enough to get

me thinking. After all, money wasn't the issue, and neither was room availability

(they could have gotten 2 rooms or 1 quad instead.) That's just one of the things

reported about those 2.

In the case of Ramona, not only was she a "procuress" for lcm, but she was perfectly fine

with lcm slipping her the old you-know-what whenever he wanted- and she was married at the

time. Her husband insisted they leave grounds- lcm insisted SHE stay (didn't care about

the husband.) Her husband (T0m M) later shouted that he couldn't compete with craig in

her life, then went off and blew his own brains out. (Should have shot craig first.)

Me, I consider both of them complicit in T0m M's death.

Who are these 3 slu...er....le....er..women (I think). And what do they have in common?

gallery_2_1_29588.jpg

(if the picture doesn't show, perhaps you need to log in?)

March . . . Banford . . . . Fox ?

Henry got booted in this version

Ok, how about some real TWI trivia....

1. What was the make, model and tail number of the turboprop plane?

2. What name did TWI give the single engine plane? What was it's make and model?

3. How were the candlesticks aligned on the podium in the BRC?

4. What was the make and model of TWI's mainframe computer?

5. What was the follower database on it called?

6. Dorothy and Rhoda played the organ and piano, who played which?

7. What act of frugality did Howard Allen do that was widely given as an example for staff?

8. Name one large Way Builders disaster.

9. Name one large A/V disaster.

10. Which of VPW's cars was stored in Joe Coulter's garage?

11. What name was TWI's literature published under?

Edited by Jim

considering they are in a bar.. or so it looks, could it be all three are drunk as skunks in that picture?

what is so weird.. they look so "chummy".. and the middle one was getting porked by the one on the left's husband..

one big, happy family..

Edited by Ham
  • Upvote 1

In common:

All were named in the All3n lawsuit. ( :offtopic: And to P@ul and F3rn, I'd like to say, thank you for exposing the secrets of twi. You did us all a favor. I hope you're living happily somewhere.)

All are provided for by the way ministry and probably will be for the rest of their lives.

All are rotten to the bone.

All have a conscience seared with a hot iron.

How am I doing?

GT, are you ever going to tell us the answer to your question? Or at least the answer that you had in mind?

what's interesting..

of the three, rosie ends up with da presidency.. a life provided by boot licking martindale wanabes..

the "provider" ends up with a life of opulence..

and donna ends up living in a dump (founders hall).

• Upvote 1