GreaseSpot Cafe

guess who's on Twitter

pawtucket

Well in the same respects to the men who did that I thought I was doing gods will also. I thought&still know in my heart of hearts,

That I was doing what GOD told me to do thru divine inspiration and direct conversations with him ,I asked many questions of him.

And had many answers from him. But at the same time no apologies. Not because I'm not wrong but because It was originally from GOD.

(source)

And in all those divine conversations, God never got around to telling you adultry was wrong?

Or that swearing and screaming like a raving lunatic on the pulpit made his ministry look bad?

Or how it was His ministry, not yours. His people, not yours? And you were responsible to lead them, not lord over them?

I guess somehow the God remembers all the hairs on my head, forgot to to mention these things.

SoCrates

Edited by So_crates

Some others in the exway community got an email from "him" This is the one that I got.

Loy Craig Martindale

to pawtucketshow details Apr 1 (1 day ago)God Bless you,

I have many things I want to get off my chest and I know a lot of people have a lot of things they need to also. I am ready for it all. I have looked deep within my heart of hearts for over ten years and realized Ive made some mistakes but Ive always used either good or bad ...in the name of God. Most things I will not change my stance on but Im not ready to listen and answer questions. Yes Im also on Twitter I broke down and used this technology which I used to say and teach was of devil spirits but I realize now it is a way to communicate to more than just a few at a time. God bless and hope to hear from all of you..please be truth full......

Twitter.com/lcmartindale

Lcmartindal@yahoo.com

Loy Craig Martindale

to pawtucketshow details Apr 1 (1 day ago)God Bless you,

I have many things I want to get off my chest and I know a lot of people have a lot of things they need to also. I am ready for it all. I have looked deep within my heart of hearts for over ten years and realized Ive made some mistakes but Ive always used either good or bad ...in the name of God. Most things I will not change my stance on but Im not ready to listen and answer questions. Yes Im also on Twitter I broke down and used this technology which I used to say and teach was of devil spirits but I realize now it is a way to communicate to more than just a few at a time. God bless and hope to hear from all of you..please be truth full......

Twitter.com/lcmartindale

Lcmartindal@yahoo.com

Hmmmm, interesting. That's nearly word for word what he wrote on Twitter.

SoCrates

"please be truth full."

In the original:

"Lie to me. Tell me how much you miss me and those wild times we had together. Tell me you believe my line of bull and that my contacting you is the first step in your returning to da verd."

SoCrates

Edited by So_crates

Wow! Do you think its really Craig? I havent heard from him or about him forever! I wonder whet he is doing these days? I read here about how he got sued and decided to quit being president of TWI but I wonder what he is doing now? Did he get a job orsomething?

Uh...y'think?

Or maybe just maybe he was afraid it might not be clear enough just who he wanted you to know who he was so he felt compelled to make it really really really really clear so then you'd know for really really really sure.

Well in the same respects to the men who did that I thought I was doing gods will also. I thought&still know in my heart of hearts,

lower case g, no apostrophe etc

. . . missing detail for a MOG

What is a MOG?

stands for Man of God(for our day and time) :smilie_kool_aid::confused: :unsure: :wacko: :blink: :doh:

• 3 weeks later...

That certainly didn't last long.

Just until the first direct question to him:

LCMARTINDALE Did you sleep with my wife at advanced class.. what was it.. 1993? No accusations, but it would answer a few questions..

from @kb8pgw - John Tallman.

If it wasn't an April fools day joke, then I guess it was more than he was willing to deal with.