GreaseSpot Cafe

Wierwille's Legacy: A Plagairist

skyrider

Although many may think wierwille's legacy is plaf (the wonder class)......I don't. The man was unqualified, unfit, and undisciplined to run with the big league spiritual men of his day and time.

His whole ministry was a "refried beans" ripoff of Rev. BG Leonard's work. The class-based ministry, its structure, sessions, registration, class graduation and picture, subsequent classes, and follow-up. No wonder wierwille dared to voice Leonard's name with much appreciation and recognition.

Yeah, vpw was a drunkard and sexual predator.....but, to me, the lasting legacy is plagairism.

In my opinion, written on his tombstone........Wierwille, The Plagairist.

<_<

Wierwille was the Ron Popeil of the religious world. TWI was Ronco.

(PFAL was The Pocket Fisherman.)

Now what would you pay for it?

But, wait! There's more!

You also get "Lo Shanta", "You're my keeds." and "Dat's Riiiiiight!".

Call now. WOW Ambassadors are standing by.

Edited by waysider

His whole ministry was a "refried beans" ripoff of Rev. BG Leonard's work.

Yeah, vpw was a drunkard and sexual predator.....but, to me, the lasting legacy is plagairism.

In my opinion, written on his tombstone........Wierwille, The Plagairist.

<_<

Or E W Kenyon's. I spent a few years reading the works of E W Kenyon during my way years. (leadership would have frowned :() For me, werewolf was definitely was a plagiarist. No question about it. I would listen to vp teach and catch something that Kenyon taught and wonder why no one else was picking up on this.

Absolutely correct skyrider. That's what werewolf was.

I wish you kids could have seen it in the original. The literal translation, according to usage was....."I was I'd been a man. I think I could have been."

Now that's profound!

I wish you kids could have seen it in the original. The literal translation, according to usage was....."I was I'd been a man. I think I could have been."

Or perhaps "I am starting to realize what a skeezy ole scumbag perv I have been while building a cult empire. My conscience is bothering me so I will express it in a pithy parable fashion that someone could include in LifeLines".

Or perhaps, "Oh. Sheet. Maybe there is a God. And He knows what I did to His keeds. And all the loshantas in the world ain't going to stop me from going to hell after all. I can tell because my eye got there before me. Oh, sheet."