GreaseSpot Cafe

Evidence: Letters VPW wrote to the Way Corps

penworks

On 7/19/2016 at 1:56 AM, DontWorryBeHappy said:

"(And no one has mentioned yet anything about this great "research" they did uncovered and/or taught others. I guess that don't matter one whit. They MUST have been right, given how wrong VP was on everything else...)".....TLC.

Well let's get that cleared up then. Dr. Bernegger and Dr.McRae had come up with the working manuscript of what was to be "Jesus Christ Our Promised Seed". They had worked for months on this. Peter on the astronomy and astronomical events, and Marty on the MSS and texts in Hebrew, Aramaic, and Syriac. John worked on Greek textual criticism, and later, as the pre-emptive wierwille attack began to mount, fanning confronted the entire psychodynamic of the corpse program, and had it nailed, which of course nailed not only dictor, but da forehead, wally cummins, gerald wrenn, John crouch, Gary Curtis and beence finnegan to boot! And he was spot on then.

Then, da forehead and wally took the manuscript from them saying it was "ministry property" and would be copyrighted under Vic's name, since it was dictor who gave them the assignment as well as "all the resources of the research department". And, more importantly, their work "did not line up with the word as Dr. Wierwille knew it and would be published according to his and the research department's final edit. When the three refused to edit out accurate textual and scientific evidence and references to martin's and Bullinger's works on the same subject, which the 3 amigos had thouroughly examined and had airtight evidence of where they were wrong, or right, or not privy to the most recent knowledge and/or research on the subject from various sources. Then, the 3 Amigos demanded the intellectual rights to their manuscript so they could work on it themselves without pressure to prove Vic right, as well as attribute all the research to himself and the faceless research department. Vic refused and the "possession" accusations began to fly along with verbal threats. The three threatened to sue, and then the banishment and disinformation and cover-up were thrown into full steam ahead.

So, the original biblical and scientific research and the manuscript were stolen from them by dictor and wally, and then given to wally and his keedz in the research dept., including von schoenheit and crouch among others, to edit and rewrite according to Vic's specifications. It was published by American Christian Press as "Jesus Christ Our Promised Seed" by Victor Paul Wierwille. He took full credit for a book he purposely stole and had re-written for himself, and then took the credit for writing the whole thing himself. That's where that oh-so-"great" research wound up TLC!

And, this was absolutely not in any way new. This was how every book dictor "wrote" was written. The techniques of intellectual theft and plagiarism, and taking credit for everything you never did as if it was part of gawd's calling and minus-tray given only to you. Another perfect example.... "Jesus Christ Our Passover", again, by dictor paul wierwille and no one else. The pattern for what was in store for the three amigos had been well-practiced

and well executed many times before the three ever ran into vic's research buzz saw. I'm glad they did not buckle under. They were right back then, and they made their post-TWIt lives meaningful to themselves and helpful to others. All dictor accomplished with his life was wind up drunk, possessed by cancer spirits, an unconfessed and never convicted serial rapist and sexual assaulter, a pathological malignant paranoid narcissist, and sociopathic liar to the second he died. The three amigos are alive and helping people daily. Dictor is dead and rotten in his waterlogged shrine at the farm. Thank god.

DWBH, thanks for the information.  I knew VPW didn't write JCOPS, it was too written for him to have done it.  I am glad that the three men who did write are doing well these days.

• 2 months later...
On 7/10/2016 at 6:34 AM, DontWorryBeHappy said:

TY WordWolf! Appreciate the info.

I have never even seen Dotsie's book. I'd like to read it sometime to see what her recounting is. Any idea where I can find it to read?

I read Whiteside's book only once. We used to go from Queens to her apt in Manhattan to hang out in the City. I never read the book more than once because Elena "held court" regularly at her place and would tell us the stories orally and many Wierwille-worshipping traditions began based on her experience in OH writing the book. The book she wrote, The Way Living In Love, was "old news" by the time it came out. We city folk never really went for her book. We were driving back and forth to new Knoxville often back in 1971 and 1972. Pressed Down moved to OH. I flew out to record on their first album. We went to summer school and the ROA in 1971. We met and hung with the 1st and 2nd corpses and lived at HQ for the summer school in the unfinished executive office building, the barn and the upper room, along with trailer six and seven, the single corpse women and men's trailers respectively. The entire atmosphere was very casual. Dic and the bigshots were readily available all the time. It was like a big happy family, lots of sports and lots of meetings/teachings in the BRC, a bunch of pizza and beer and burger nights, dances, live music. Totally different than even 7 short years later, and not in a good way. Most of the PFAL series was not even in written form yet. Word of mouth and the grapevine were the main communications from HQ. The books and all the "advanced studies classes" all started pouring out from NK in the first half of the 1970s. You are probably one of the few who has read and catalogued them and posted here at GSC much solid info gleaned from all the books. Thanks for all your work and input through these years of WayDale and the GSC.

Heyyyy, I'd love to talk to you.  Sounds like you knew or know my family!!! 

On 6/27/2016 at 1:11 PM, DontWorryBeHappy said:

Being the alcoholic, opioid-addicted malignant paranoid narcissist he was, it's surprising dictor could even put two coherent sentences together. Each one of the 30 letters I just read is a self-centered, self-obsessed, jargon-filled fit of self-indulgence, from a truly pathological and perverted mind. Mostly they are rambling sob-stories about what a martyr poor ole drunken Dictor was, and how much we owed him for f---ing [mod edit for profanity] us all over in the name of gawd. All the while he was bangin' and boozin' and druggin' his way through every corpse since the first. He wrote those things in the pathopsychological haze of a serial rapist and sexual assault, fueled by his uncontrolled, hateful narcissism and booze and opioids. That's what's in those letters.

As far as ordination goes, there is so much info available here on GSC about that from those actually ordained by Vic as well as contemporaneous eyewitness accounts, that I do not understand what you're looking for, TLC. The first corpse men were all ordained, along with Nancy Duncan, upon graduation by invitation from dictor. The 2nd corpse men and 2 2nd corpse women, were ordained by dictor after a year on da field after graduation.

Same with the turd and 4th. Some asked and were turned down by dictor. The 5th was the last corpse in which many of their grads were ordained by dictor himself. Not all 5th corpse ordainees were ordained by dictor, and, again, there were several who asked but were denied. After the fifth, the ordination procedure was "farmed out" to clergy and leadership at root locales and on da field. Requests were sent by the candidates to their " top leadership", then discussed at the annual Corpse Placement Meetings in May. After deciding who would or would not be ordained, letters were sent from the BOT to those who were chosen, and ordinations were, from then on, held at corpse week.

I was ordained by invitation from dictor, as were the majority of 4th corpse ordainees. I was ordained after the Midwest Region Weekend in Da Woid, at Chicago, on 10/16/77. Three other 4th corpse men were ordained that same night by Vic personally. None of the 4 of us asked to be ordained. There were some other men and women in the 3rd and 4th who requested to be ordained. Some were. Some weren't. As the corpse numbers grew, the ranks of the clergy became populated with the drunks and druggies that were livin' la vida loca on TWIt's dime, sexin' it up and blowing the $$ like it was cocaine! Naturally, more and more were busted or found out and Vic's frenetic cover-ups began in earnest. The more public the fall, the more ....ed vic got. That's when he wrote the rambling apologia about ordination and "how to handle it better".

Perhaps you were ordained while in TWIt? Were you? Were you invited to be ordained, or did you ask? Just wondering why the process and procedures remain so "mysterious" to you.

DWBH, wow!  Thanks for the information.  I always wanted to know how people were selected, to be ordained. 

On 6/27/2016 at 5:06 PM, WordWolf said:

Now, now,

all the gentlemen and ladies here can post like gentlemen and ladies here, we know that.

(For those who might have considered otherwise-for the rest, carry on being genteel, folks...)

Someone asked about discussions on "ordination", as twi saw it.

Here's what my google-fu skills turned up:

WW, thanks for the links!

On 6/28/2016 at 6:33 AM, Bolshevik said:

Didn't someone want to translate snippets?

October 1977

Translation: You idiots are so pathetic that I've been forced to get out of bed and use a typewriter to make words on paper for you to hang yourselves on. It does take my mind off this hangover, though.

Bol, bingo!

On 6/30/2016 at 1:55 PM, DontWorryBeHappy said:

Thank you JayDee and Chockfull. I'm thankful that the info I have posted here at GSC has helped you spot the haters, liars, and thieves, many of who continue this perverted cult in their own "way ministries" of various names and all founded on the "great truths" dictor paul inveigled into their very identities. I'm glad for every single person who reads what I've written about TWIt-n-vic and sees it is factually accurate and puts the pieces of TWIt-n-Vic's pathological impact upon all who were exposed. That is the most rewarding thing for me.

Thank you both for your encouragement. Enjoy your freedom, and........peace.

DWBH, I love reading your posts, because you don't Bulls--t us.  You were in the "Inner Circle," when so much of the Sh-t in TWI happened, and you knew the players.  I enjoy your posts because they are honest, well-written, and entertaining.  However, it angers me greatly that TWI was a phoney Christian Ministry, and the real purpose of it was to entice young people, to give of themselves, and their money.  VPW didn't care about God at all; he only cared about satisfying his lusts and desires. He claimed to be a "Godly" man, yet in reality, he was a piece of garbage. Thanks for sharing with us, "outsiders," the inner workings of TWI. Shalom!

• Upvote 1

On 7/18/2016 at 8:38 AM, penworks said:

Well put.

Wierwille had his own idea of what "doing biblical research" meant (including plagiarism, which is stealing), and it was different than how people in academia defined it. A clash was bound to happen. It did. Many times.

In fact, it had happened long before this incident. Other people had left TWI before this because of uncovering VP's plagiarism, narrow-mindedness, etc. etc. I can't cite names due to privacy issues, but I can tell you they exist. Some were in the Corps, some were not.

Penworks, when people left TWI, they were often publicly trashed, for "copping out."  in hindsight, I think the people who left TWI, were smart.

On 7/19/2016 at 5:05 AM, waysider said:

Why is it that when people want to exalt the image of Wierwille they so often default to Biblical parallels?

He wasn't a Biblical figure, he was just some guy who ran a heavy handed religious cult from a tiny cornfield in rural Ohio.

Way, you are so polite!  I think VPW was a POS.  Not very polite, but I think it was true.

Evidence..........that wierwille's corps leaders were bailing in 1976, 1977, 1978, etc.....

All those wierwille-apologists who attend splinter groups OR plaster things on Facebook are cult-sycophants.  Wierwille's letters, over and over, were lamenting the reality THAT CORPS LEADERS WERE LEAVING TWI.......year after year.  The only reason that this is NOT wide-spread news is wierwille instigated a cover-up......trying to put it in "lockbox territory."  How damn convenient!!

When wierwille could NO longer contain the hemorrhaging, he resorted to his "corps letters." 

The last card in his hand was........"woe is me, that my corps leaders are deserting me".........ugh.

A con-artist to the end.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

December 28, 1981............[You do not have permission to add comments]

• BUT......here at GreaseSpot Café, I do.........................................   :spy:

"Dear Way Corps:  (I have difficulty knowing to whom to send and address this letter.  Read it and see if you are the one.)

Perhaps other people feel the same way I do but there are sure times when I ask myself the question WHY?  Why do people whom you love and whom you want to help so much, and have helped so much in the past, continue to hurt you unknowingly or even unwillingly?  You wonder why you continue to bleed your heart out for them.  You wonder why one continues after over 40 years, to get up in the morning at 4 or 5 o'clock and go to work just to bless people.  Yes, one just wonders "why?"  But, then somehow or other I think of my life and what God has wrought for me personally and in me, and I just keep going on and on."

How about looking at it this way............

• Mr. Wierwille:  (I have no difficulty knowing why I left your cult and sounding the alarm with others here at GSC.)
  • Perhaps other people don't feel the same way I do, but now after more fully discovering your depravity of sin, lusts and sexual predation on so many innocent young corps girls, I find myself shaking my head and saying, "How sick and perverted was he?"  Why does an ordained man ravage the flock of which he, hypocritically, deems to protect?  Why does he plagiarize and steal from sources constantly rather than turn to God and His divine love, mercy and inspiration?  And, I wonder why did all of his enablers.....Howard Allen, Don Wierwille, Chris Geer, Craig Martindale, Johnnie Townsend (and lots of others) and seductress women in his stable..... continued to succumb to this demented and destructive circle of evil.  Yet, here at GSC.......we've connected the dots these past 17 years and continue to sound the alarm for others.  And, even to this day.....the lies and plagiarist doctrine in twi and its splinter groups needs a counterpoint.  So, it encourages many of us to keep going on and on."
Edited by skyrider
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 days later.......wierwille sends ANOTHER corps letter.........January 2, 1982

• "My Dear Way Corps:  .......<snip>......[2nd paragraph]......"It always hurts when any believer "leaves" the household, YET the Word still says, 'Therefore seeing we have this ministry [we've got it!] , as we have received mercy [God's withholding merited judgment], we faint not.' '  It is ours.  We do not deserve it, but we've got it.  God committed it to us, so we are responsible to God; therefore, we are obligated to commit ourselves to it.  There is a great and final day of reward throughout all eternity on the threshold.  When the Corps has a fuller understanding of rewards, they will stay in fellowship.  Speaking in tongues is a constant reminder of eternal rewards." 

ANOTHER corps letter about people leaving twi..........:nono5:

And.....this little doozie,  "When the Corps has a fuller understanding of rewards, they will stay in fellowship." 

Yeah, wierhole........like YOU were (cough, cough) IN FELLOWSHIP amassing all those eternal rewards. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, skyrider said:

• "My Dear Way Corps:  .......<snip>......[2nd paragraph]......"It always hurts when any believer "leaves" the household, YET the Word still says, 'Therefore seeing we have this ministry [we've got it!] , as we have received mercy [God's withholding merited judgment], we faint not.' '  It is ours.  We do not deserve it, but we've got it.  God committed it to us, so we are responsible to God; therefore, we are obligated to commit ourselves to it.  There is a great and final day of reward throughout all eternity on the threshold.  When the Corps has a fuller understanding of rewards, they will stay in fellowship.  Speaking in tongues is a constant reminder of eternal rewards." 

And.....this little doozie,  "When the Corps has a fuller understanding of rewards, they will stay in fellowship." 

Yeah, wierhole........like YOU were (cough, cough) IN FELLOWSHIP amassing all those eternal rewards. 

maybe there’s frequent liar miles rewards - - I think he got a lot of mileage out of many of his lies.

Edited by T-Bone
clarity & emphasis
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, skyrider said:

Sky, "wierhole"?  I have never heard that word before, but I think its a great one for VPW!:jump:

Wierwille's last corps letter in this collection..................Spring 1982

• Embedded in the middle is this........   
  • "The 'programming' of the minds of the world has been materialistic idolatry.  The world will always make you feel like you have less than you need with the many 'gods' it offers.  As the minds of the leadership go, so will go the minds of the people.  The temptation:  settling into a comfortable job or position and a socially acceptable life-style."
  • "What are you claiming and evidencing in your life?  Having food and raiment let us be therewith content; and unalterable commitment to move the Word over the world; a need to lead; a yearning for more laborers for the harvest; the heart of the doulos, Jesus Christ."

Well, the reason some of us felt like we had less than we needed.....is because we HAD LESS than we needed.  We had no health insurance, no equity, no savings, no IRA-retirement accruement, jumped from menial job in one state to another menial job in another state......we were driving broken-down cars, our marriages were being strained, our kids needed attending, and we didn't know that the next leader's confrontation might just nix 15-20 years of twi-involvement.

Another rambling letter dripping with a sanctimonious lecture on "one's commitment to hock his classes."  And, "as the minds of the leadership go"........and......"The temptation: settling into a comfortable job or position and a socially acceptable life-style".................MEANING, many of his lieutenants / corps leaders were ABANDONING WIERWILLE AND HIS CULT LIFESTYLE and getting a real job.

Gawd........it all seems so surreal, knowing that wierwille had the soft, comfortable chair throughout life and stayed on Van Wert church payroll all during his 6-month India itinerary and until August 1957.  And, if he wanted to claim martyrdom of his eye......well, that was his own damn fault.  He plowed ahead with intense lighting and refused technical advise.

IN MY OPINION.........This thread is in the top 5 of exposing wierwille and his cult tactics.  These letters show wierwille's deceptive tactics and shenanigans to keep lock-box secrets in place as his "ministry" was crumbling around him 1976-1982.  He uses manipulation to try and get corps to feel guilty that "they are abandoning him and not keeping their vow".......letter after letter, one can see how he uses corps, against their better judgment, to sell his soap.  This thread should be pinned.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, skyrider said:

Wierwille's last corps letter in this collection..................Spring 1982

• Embedded in the middle is this........   
  • "The 'programming' of the minds of the world has been materialistic idolatry.  The world will always make you feel like you have less than you need with the many 'gods' it offers.  As the minds of the leadership go, so will go the minds of the people.  The temptation:  settling into a comfortable job or position and a socially acceptable life-style."
  • "What are you claiming and evidencing in your life?  Having food and raiment let us be therewith content; and unalterable commitment to move the Word over the world; a need to lead; a yearning for more laborers for the harvest; the heart of the doulos, Jesus Christ."

Bondservant.jpg

Of course, we know (at least those who submitted themselves to VPee's corpse indoctrination) that doulos means bond SLAVE.

He applied Dale Carnegie principles to convince us that slavery was a good thing (appeal to nobler motives).

I just picked up a book at my local library that sheds light on how Christianity was a part of the zeitgeist of the 18th Century (of course, starting earlier).

Toni Morrison this year published The Origin of Others. My point is that in spite of what we now know about the horrors of slavery in the history of the United States, it was generally accepted for far too long that slavery was justified for the good of those owned by slaveholders.

Morrison quotes physician and slaveholder Samuel Cartwright (1851), "According to unalterable physiological laws, negroes, as a general rule, to which there are but few exceptions, can only have their intellectual faculties awakened to a sufficient degree to receive moral culture, and to profit by religious or other instruction, when under the compulsory authority of the white man."

Back to Wierwille... we also already know that he had a strong proclivity to twist his "research" to justify his beliefs... can you imagine how it would have gone had Wierwille actually had actual intellectual prowess to concoct his doulos doctrine?

Another reference to doulos...............   February 1982

• "Some Corps have said to me that they never really were called to be Corps.  I don't believe that.  You never would have been in the Corps in the first place had not God had His hand on you.  Man, you're Corps!  I haven't the time to figure it all out,  but I'll let God be the judge at the bema.  All I know is what God has called The Way Corps to do, and what our sold-out, committed response must be." 
  • "The Way Corps is a lot bigger than just you or me.  It's the accuracy and integrity of God's Word that is at stake.  When any Corps start turning away from the Corps, they are turning away from the Word, the great Mystery.  We are to diligently keep the unity of the spirit in the bond of peace.  Your loving response to the ministry that has given you the privilege of being Corps for four years of teaching is your total commitment and service to the Word as a bond slave (doulos)."

With each letter, the incessant focus on "you're corps, called to be Corps, privilege of being corps" was to ratchet pressure against those who knew it was time to get off this moving train.  When one reads thru this whole letter......it's obvious that lots of people were dropping their nametags and moving on in life. 

How about a timeline of some facts?

• 5th Corps [75+] graduate in July 1977
  • 6th Corps [320+] graduate in July 1978
  • 1977 ROA in Sidney, OH......utilizing buildings and areas on the fair grounds
  • 1978 ROA was moved to hq-grounds and needed lots of labor to set up tents, food pavilions
  • Corps Week added prior to roa.  Now, corps traveling long distance needed 16-18 days of "vacation time" from employer each year
  • Add, Anniversary Weekends, WIB, Weekends in the Word......the corps were scrambling to meetings and scrambling to pay bills
  • By 1980, 81.........corps marriages resulted in babies, babies and more babies

Wierwille could have written a corps letter per month......it wouldn't have mattered.  Reality of life was settling in.......with marriages and babies came MORE bills, MORE financial burdens in the short AND long term.  Working menial jobs wasn't paying the bills........especially with a growing family.  Since wierwille demanded corps attend corps week and roa each year.......a large portion of corps were self-employed; [painters, landscapers, window cleaners, salespersons, etc.]  With each passing year, the exponential burden of family/ child-rearing was inescapable reality !!

Read thru the corps letters.......and what you DON'T see?   Emphasis on education, family, children, school, careers, building a family unit thru generations.....

Read thru the corps letters.......and what you DO see?   A driving emphasis to jump thru hoops of fire and don't complain if you got burnt, dammit.

Edited by skyrider
typos
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

22 hours ago, skyrider said:

Another reference / quote...............   February 1982

"What would make any Corps person think that now they are going to go out and supposedly make 'a million' for the ministry?  God never called the Corps, the leadership of our ministry, for that purpose?"

• Well, for one thing.......you, mr. wierwille, stated publically in 1979 that you WERE WAITING for the day when someone in the ministry would donate one million dollars to the ministry.  There were no qualifiers with that public statement:  why wouldn't a corps person, "trained in believing," be able to step up to the plate and do it?
  • See......that's the dirty little secret, what you really wanted was to pigeon-hole groups of people for the cult's purposes....
  • ............Only corps can be the leaders, parrot the mandates, oversee the followers, and help crack the whip to run those classes.
  • ............Only college division alumni are to be the 'business and professionals' of the cult.....
  • ............The staff are to be in the inner sanctum, the holy and spiritual elites near the mog.
  •  

These corps letters were NEVER MEANT to reach the general masses.......it exposes the ruse. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, skyrider said:

These corps letters were NEVER MEANT to reach the general masses.......it exposes the ruse. 

There is nothing like reading the "ORIGINAL" ........before it's translated dozens of different ways by the splinter groups.  

Bwahahahahaha...................

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 10/8/2017 at 2:35 PM, skyrider said:

Read thru the corps letters.......and what you DON'T see?   Emphasis on education, family, children, school, careers, building a family unit thru generations.....

Read thru the corps letters.......and what you DO see?   A driving emphasis to jump thru hoops of fire and don't complain if you got burnt, dammit.

What you don't see is, firstly, any genuine love for God, or for Jesus Christ;

and secondly, any genuine concern for God's people.  No kindness, compassion, consideration.  No honest concern for the Way Corps.  No concern whatsoever for the "mission field" other than getting bums on seats.  (Well not bums, they wouldn't be allowed, but bottoms on seats.)

Just whiny moaning and "poor-little-me-ishness", and complaints about abandoning the ministry.

Shows how degraded the WC of that time had become, to accept this as "normal."  (Can't speak for myself as WC then, as I didn't come along till after the Great Man was dead - we had other terrors (or terrorists) to contend with.)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

12 hours ago, Twinky said:

What you don't see is, firstly, any genuine love for God, or for Jesus Christ;

and secondly, any genuine concern for God's people.  No kindness, compassion, consideration.  No honest concern for the Way Corps.  No concern whatsoever for the "mission field" other than getting bums on seats.  (Well not bums, they wouldn't be allowed, but bottoms on seats.)

Just whiny moaning and "poor-little-me-ishness", and complaints about abandoning the ministry.

Shows how degraded the WC of that time had become, to accept this as "normal."  (Can't speak for myself as WC then, as I didn't come along till after the Great Man was dead - we had other terrors (or terrorists) to contend with.)

And further........not only was it accepted as "normal" by young corps...........but most splinter group leaders are STILL singing the praises of wierwille and promoting his doctrines, methods, tactics of manipulation, etc. in their little fiefdom cults.

It is clearly one thing to be manipulated and intimidated in one's youth.........BUT now that the curtain has been pulled back, it is downright REPULSIVE to see sycophant splinters herald  wierwille's name as founder and "man of god."  Thank you Pawtucket......for keeping the doors open here at GSC.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Great posts Skyrider and Twinky !

Thanks to all for the running commentary on these corps letters !

for some reason a pressure cooker came to mind when I was reading this thread this morning - looking back on my time in residence - it was a pressure cooker - gets the indoctrination job done faster and uses less energy.

Edited by T-Bone
Typos
  • Upvote 1

These corps letters give insight into the unfiltered, pathological mindset of wierwille.........

• May 24, 1979...........  "An idea has been working in my heart that I would like to get started among our Corps.  I want a sharing by you---an honest and truthful account of your life.  It should be systematically laid out, from your birth to the time you entered The Way Corps training.  Entitle your sharing 'The Way For Me:  From Birth to the Corps.'  I want the where, what, who, when, why and how regarding every major decision point in your life from birth that brought you to the point of entering The Way Corps.  For example:  I got into sex in the sixth grade; I started drugs when I was 12; I robbed the local liquor store; I was in the Baptist Church; my basketball coach taught me something that changed my life.  Paint the picture of what you were in, and vividly relate how you were delivered."

Why did wierwille jump to SEX as his first example?  Why were the first three examples.......sex, drugs, and robbery?

Is there a connection, a pattern as to WHY NOW THESE PERSONAL ACCOUNTINGS?........when, a month before [April 25, 1979], wierwille assures everyone that the "lock box" of his mind is sealed and then, acknowledges that people are leaving the "corps household."  Why are people leaving?  Are these women who've been sexually assaulted on the motor coach?  Are these two corps letters.......April, then May's corps letter......tandem inner-workings of a sexual predator?

And, as has been clarified here at GSC.........how many women did wierwille EXPLOIT because of this "idea to write these papers?"   

Gee........WHY DO SO MANY PEOPLE, TO THIS DAY, STILL BELIEVE THAT MARTINDALE WAS THE ONE WHO SCREWED TWI?

Then.......when MANY, MANY corps do not send in these papers, wierwille sends a manipulating letter [November 6, 1979] and even takes a swipe at those who DID send in their life's account of "Birth to the Corps."  Anyhoo, it just shows how vpw took swipes at ALL the corps no matter the issue.  Always, wierwille gauged their "commitment" as a group....  never on an individual basis.   The underpinnings of a cult..........group-identity and group-confrontation !!

• Upvote 1