GreaseSpot Cafe

TWI math

Steve!

Someone mentioned TWI math in another thread, and I thought that it would make a great thread of its own.

Okay, how about:

TWI minus 90% of its followers = a "much cleaner, stronger household" (in their twisted thinking, anyway)

loy martinpuke plus other men's wives = "the right of the king"

you + God = "absolutely ridiculous! That's what the leader.... is there for!"

15% of your income = God's spit

quote:
Originally posted by outintexas:

$750 a month rent is better than a $550 monthly mortgage.

Their reasoning (the same with having a pet) is that if you had a mortgage, you wouldn't be able to travel extensively (at your expense) at the drop of a hand in a glove (ie wow, corp, etc) Of course, you wouldn't be able to get a really good job, because you couldn't stay at any job for more than a year.

After all these years, I'm still asked why I had jobs in all those places and moved so often and if I plan on staying here!!

We knew a guy who was very highly regarded due to his believing for financial things. Great house, no debt, new cars, wife at home, made it to all the ministy stuff,had his own business. Everyone should be like him, right.

What we happened to know, because we were old timers, was he inherited a huge amount of money during the fog years...none of the TWI2 corps folk had a clue. They thought he was actually living on his income.

Yup, it is pretty easy to live on 40k a year when you have 200k in the bank!!

quote:
Originally posted by Bramble:

Yup, it is pretty easy to live on 40k a year when you have 200k in the bank!!

I got out by tw2 but it sounds a lot like what they were putting full time staff through in the 1980's. Any folks who started working on staff with money in the bank, soon had to spend it on stuff that way-world didn't pay for. So that money wasn't invested to produce growth and security in the future. It was spent for what a decent salary would have covered in the future.

quote:
1 mog on motorcoach + 1 corps girl accompanying him = 3 who now know mog's illicit ways

Shame on the bus drivers. Shame on you, Howard.

howard had the same ways. remember all their "hunting" trips together. they didn't just get pheasants

that other bus driver too, the one who thinks he's something... geer