GreaseSpot Cafe

The Nostalgia Thread

Sudo

While we're working on that one I don't even know if I would recognize this one but I did watch the show some. HERE A clue is quiet would be something you wouldn't expect to find there.

(and I'm fibbing cause the dang song gives itself away....hahahahahaha)

Okay so that was easy I know so let me give you one even easier just cause I loved this show. How about y’all? HERE

I'm very sure this one is just as easy as those so won't even bother with a clue. But we watched this show with cult like attention. And that's all for now. Just thought I'd give ya some easy ones while we worked on that one we can't get. HERE

Edited by ChattyKathy

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1. 8 is more than enough, which is why there wasn't any mother after the 1st season.

2. Could it be the theme about that dolphin that thought it was a shark. He was adopted by those 2 boys. When they brought him the fish for dinner, Fibber (see clue from #1) ate the boys instead.

3. Before I listened to this one, with your clue, I thought it was going to be Dark Shadows, but it was Kung Fu. I don't remember it being on during the afternoon.

Edited by moony3424

Chatty K.

You crack me up cause I can just see you in stitches over your pharising about my preferneces and how my moon lady picked that one apart real quick like hahahahahaha

Moony is a born editor and I'm glad for that cause Kathy you well know how slopy I can be with wording and spelling.

You all go back to the main event now

Chatty K.

You crack me up cause I can just see you in stitches over your pharising about my preferneces and how my moon lady picked that one apart real quick like hahahahahaha

Moony is a born editor and I'm glad for that cause Kathy you well know how slopy I can be with wording and spelling.

You all go back to the main event now

See what I mean double trouble on same post now how did that happen ?

Ted,

No lie! You know how I will cry! The thought of you logging on going what in the world! :D :D

Moon Girl,

You do make me smile but I must ask you where did the afternoon part of that come into play? :)

And you got both. The first is Eight Is Enough and I don't know :unsure: either. And Flipper for sure but then that was a given. :)

See what I mean double trouble on same post now how did that happen ?

Under the circumstances I would say that is quite normal. I mean ain't every day you read something like this in post. :biglaugh: I swear I shall laugh till I hurt over this. I'm sorry Ted but this is rich! Cause it's so freakin' outthere in regards to you. :D

Moony

Not gay but bay,, Tampa Bay that is.

Not gay.but pray ..Pray for you that is

Not gay but say ..Say I love you that is

Not gay but may. May I have your hand that is.

Not gay but stay...Stay with you forever that is.

Is that enough or should I go on ?

:blink: :wave:

Edited by TED Ferrell

the helmet hair, the famous 'real life' father, a pre 'love boat' Bernie Kopell, and the boyfriend played by the underrated Ted Bessell, who left us too soon.

Who woulda thunk she'd end up marrying Phil Donahue. Just saw her on tv recently and she still looks great-better without the helmet hair.