GreaseSpot Cafe

hello

coolchef1248 @adelphia.net

Hey, CoolChef!

In case you haven't been "lurking" on the site for a while before registering, here's what you can expect:

Though virtually everybody here has been involved in The Way at one time or another, there is as wide a diversity of views here as in the world at large. For example, there are those who believe PFAL was sent by God; others believe it was all a money-making scam. Some believe that the Bible is the Word of God; some say there IS no God!

If you have passionate views on a subject, feel free to experss them (tastefully, of course). But don't be surprised if someone else holds the opposite views just as passionately!

Something appealing, something appalling. Something for everyone at GreaseSpot Cafe!

Enjoy the ride.

George icon_smile.gif:)-->

Coolchef -- Hey there. Welcome. Good to see you. icon_smile.gif:)-->

GsGeorge -- you said "...feel free to express them (tastefully, of course)."

As a chef -- coolchef's views may be more tasteful than ours! icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

Belle ---

gum........from........under........the........tables?!?!? icon_eek.gif

We can do better than that! icon_cool.gif

quote:
Originally posted by Tom Strange:

welcome coolchef... have a snow cone!

...where's Raf with that coffee?

So there was this blonde passing a hardware store when she saw a shiny thermos in the window. Never having seen one before she went in to inquire as to what it was. The salesclerk explained it held things hot or cold. Delighted by it's abilities she bought one and took to work the following day. When asked by another blonde "what was it" she explained how it kept things either hot or cold. "And what do you have in it now." "Oh, she replied I have an ice cream cone and a cup of coffee." icon_smile.gif:)-->

Kathy -----

And then there was the blonde driving in Minnesota during the winter, who pulled up behind a truck at a stop light, and ran to his driver's door and knocked on the window.

The driver rolled down the window, and she said "Hi. My name is Sally, and I just wanted to let you know you are losing some stuff off of the back of your truck." The driver rolled up his window, and headed down the road.

At the next red stoplight, the same thing occurred -- she ran up to his truck, and said, " Hi, my name is Sally, and your losing things off of the back of your truck." The driver rolled up his window, and raced to the next red stop light, got out, and ran back to the blonde's car, and knocked on the window.

She rolled down her window, and he said, "Hi. My name is Kevin, and I'm driving a salt truck." icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

As long as it wasn't rock-salt, otherwise she'd have to find a salt shaker with holes big enough for it to sprinkle thru when she's seasoning her food.

Well what did you think she was doing when she knelt down and picked that stuff up coming from the back of the truck? Her momma didn't raise any fool; she knows free seasonings when she sees them you know. icon_smile.gif:)-->

• 2 weeks later...