GreaseSpot Cafe

The 70's, 80's, 90's and...

Wacky Funster

quote:
Originally posted by pawtucket:

I don't know if you got the memo, but NO memorable music is to be recorded from 1/1/2000 to 12/31/2009.

I don't know, I heard a Texas band called Los Lonely Boys that are sort of pop, but some of their songs are not too bad. They are a mix of the typical Austin sound, mixing the guitar sounds of Carlos Santana and Stevie Ray Vaughan, in addition to their own stuff.

Of course, they are pretty much the only new band I know of that is decent. They're not my favorite, but they are at least musicians unlike Britney Spears, Nsync, and all their clones.

dmiller...if you look in the archives of waydale (or possibly here), I asked the same question. I have been sitting in anticipation, waiting through the past 4 years for some disc jockey on the radio to clue me in.

Nada. It still hasn't happened.

Every time I read off my credit card expiration date to someone I ponder this.

Expires 09/05 I say " oh nine, oh five", but how to say the bulk of the 00's still makes my mind a little crazy when I think about it.

So, yes, I have been in a quandry for 5 years now. Enough's enough!!!! Help me out!!!

icon_smile.gif:)-->

why not just say the thousands? Back in the two thousands for example. I just say o5 or o 6 for the record most in fact every one understands.

In one hundred years it will be the three thousands .

In three thousand we anticipate the project to be done.

the project will be completed in two thousand and twenty.