GreaseSpot Cafe

Donna Martindale: still wife of the president?

pjroberge

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WhiteDove Posted:

quote:
About the privacy isssue I left long before that, But I still have trouble understanding why anyone would feel the need to give anyone that kind of information. Why did people not just tell them it was none of their business?

You must have left pertty early like me (I bailed in late 82).

I also had trouble understanding this for a while. But consider that after we left, Mogism began to prevail in TWI and folks were taught and began to believe that the Mog's spoke for and represented God's will in everything. So, to tell a Mog to stick it would have been equivalent to telling God to stick it and would have been a free ticket to becoming ridiculed. publicly humilliated, possessed, M&A'd and certainly a "greasespot by midnight."

Goey

"Most of my fondest memories in TWI never really happened"

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......................

Ok, this is just me thinking out loud here,

just going from various things said at the GSC.....

but an idea hit me.....

lcm is a big-time control freak.

(Who learned to excel at it from the master, who made his disciple

two-fold the child of hell that he himself was.)

lcm also has/had large amounts of narcissism.

(That is, "yes, it IS all about me")

Supposedly, lcm liked threesomes.

I take it this was with himself and 2 females, never himself and

another male and one female. Otherwise, he conflicts with his

own basic-jock mentality. Also, since when would he ever care to

reciprocate fulfilling anyone ELSE's proclivities?

(I'm taking it as a given that lcm has never been interested in

males as sex partners, and that he'd view a 3some with him as one

of 2 guys as something strictly to satisfy the woman in this case.)

So, we have lcm the control freak, who likes to bring in 2

women-although 2 men is a big no-no.

Given that he was all about him everywhere else, I do not think it

is a stretch to imagine he was all about him in the bedroom.

So, here's what I'm wondering, and I don't know if anyone could

possibly confirm or disprove this....

Is it likely that lcm pushed his wife into 3somes, and thence

pushed her into intimate encounters with women initially against

her will? If so, I would not find it unlikely that this would get

out of his control sooner or later, and eventually help fuel his

"homo purge" rants. He always DID sound like he had a personal

issue about this subject....

Is it me or does this sound like the Clinton years? Completely self-indulgent president who can't keep it in his pants propped up by manish woman rumored to be a lesbian. Court case brings him down after evidence provided by abused/tricked employee. Wife goes on with life while appearing "above the fray." Wife returns to power while President is still adored by some and scorned by others.

Now if LCM could get a book deal. Oh yeah, that's where the story splits. One of these

guys is a Rhodes scholar.

I always thought LCM's behavior and total hatred of gays was very irrational and was a result of something touching him personally.

As for DM, we were friends years ago. But that was then, this is now. Everyone liked her, she was a very caring, compassionate person, very empathetic to other people and their needs. Then Rosie got her hooks into her - big time change, not the same person. The change in DM was amazing. Their lives revolved around each other. As one very high up Rev. once told me, DM was more married to RR than to LCM. What does that mean? Who knows - that was just his opinion.

See, we can all speculate, and that's all it is, speculation - but, from my years in TWI, the unwritten rule was, do what you like, as long as no one can prove it. If you were discreet enough, and smart enough, and with a trusted other - no one would ever know - therefore nothing could ever be proved. Of course, that was my experience.

But, the fact DM is still there, is still RR's special assistant, when every other spouse in her situation would be out in a heartbeat, still raises questions in any intelligent, rational person regarding, why the special treatment - why is she still there? Why living in the WC Log Castle?

[This message was edited by Sunesis on March 15, 2004 at 9:43.]

Edited by Guest

quote:
Your posts make me wonder if D hooked up with R in a threesome with the great forehead.

Euuuuuuu That was a picture I'd rearther not have in my mind. Although,if they did a three way perhaps LCM was someone's bitch and was traumatized by the encounter...

Just reading about someone walking in on Donna and Rosie just after they "finished"icon_eek.gif was a bad enough picture... barf barf anim-smile-blue.gif

"A battle of wits is hardly enjoyable when the other party is unarmed"

Copyright 2004 by the author.All rights reserved. Duplication prohibited

Edited by Guest

Rocky - yeah, I figured that's what he meant. But no, Clinton is absolutely not a Rhodes Scholar, any more than his husband, Hellary, was named after Sir Edmund Hilary. He was completely unknown until well after her birth - he climbed Everest when she was 3 or 4.

quote:
Is it likely that lcm pushed his wife into 3somes, and thence

pushed her into intimate encounters with women initially against her will?

I highly doubt it. We learned years ago (I think from Sunesis or somebody else) that DM had lesbian tendencies. She supposedly confessed this to Dr. Wierwille sometime. Anyway, I can't see Craig asking his own wife to do a threesome... Maybe some other young gals, but not his wife.

I agree with everything Catcup and Sunesis stated on this thread.

From the POLITCALGRAVEYARD.COM .....just in FYI

William Jefferson Clinton (b. 1946) -- also known as Bill Clinton; William Jefferson Blythe IV; "Slick Willie"; "Bubba" -- Third cousin twice removed of James Alexander Lockhart; married to Hillary Rodham Clinton. Born in Hope, Hempstead County, Ark., August 19, 1946. Democrat. Rhodes scholar; candidate for U.S. Representative from Arkansas 3rd District, 1974; Arkansas state attorney general, 1977-79; Governor of Arkansas, 1979-81, 1983-92; President of the United States, 1993-2001; delegate to Democratic National Convention from Arkansas, 2000. Baptist. Member, Council on Foreign Relations; Trilateral Commission; Pi Sigma Alpha. Impeached by the House of Representatives in December 1998 over allegations of perjury and obstruction of justice, but acquitted by the Senate. Still living as of 2003. Books about Bill Clinton: David Maraniss, First in His Class : The Biography of Bill Clinton; Joe Conason, The Hunting of the President : The Ten-Year Campaign to Destroy Bill and Hillary Clinton; Gene Lyons, Fools for Scandal : How the Media Invented Whitewater.

Edited by Guest

Just curious, Steve

Why do you think Clinton was not a Rhodes Scholar?

Every biography of him says that he was awarded the Rhodes Scholarship in 1968.

Every list of famous Rhodes Scholars lists Clinton along with Bill Bradley, Kris Kristofferson, William Fulbright, Tom McMillen, and Byron White.

Clinton was a featured speaker at the 100th anniversary of the Rhodes Scholarship last year at Oxford, where he was introduced as a Rhodes Scholar.

It's true that he only stayed two years and didn't earn a degree, but I seriously doubt that the Rhodes Foundation would allow Clinton to call himself a Rhodes Scholar if it wasn't true.

Steve,

Where do you get that Clinton was not a Rhodes Scholar? Got some documentation on that?

I have done some searching and so far, every indcation is that he was a Rhodes Scholar.

Goey

"Most of my fondest memories in TWI never really happened"

I remember someone posting about DM and M-rsh- Gr---- sleeping together for a long time. This was first hand knowledge from a reliable poster.

People still in TWI no longer ask about DM or her status because they never get an answer and it just leads to some huge long dissertation about how it really doesn't affect our stand on "the Word" so we shouldn't concern ourselves with it.

Goey thanks for your response I moved the question over to the Catcup Said thread so as not to derail this one,

17_1_14.gif LOVE FROM THE DOVE....

Without Coffee I Would Have No Personality At All.

I'm Confused!!! No!Wait Ah... Maybe I'm Not.....

Edited by Guest

quote:
I do know that Donna and Rosie Lie claimed to me and a small group of WC leadership while we were at Rome City for a leadership conference, that she and Rosie Lie took frequent vacations together at Rome City to "get away" from HQ together, and they loved the suite so much they get the same one every time.

Geek and I stayed in that same suite from time to time as well, and I guarantee you there is only ONE very small double bed in it.

For the life of me I cannot figure out why two grown women would want to sleep that close together. For a week at a time, too.

I remember being told about rfr and dm's vacations together. They would share about them at lunch. A few times when all the top dogs went out of town, it seemed the way things were explained that rfr and dm shared a room. I thought it was odd that dm didn't share a room with her husband. It always appeared that rfr and dm were too close. But I don't know about the lesbian thing. That's all hearsay.

Laughter is a tranquilizer with no side effects.

• 2 weeks later...