GreaseSpot Cafe

Donna Martindale: still wife of the president?

pjroberge

I had a thought about this after seeing a picture of her in the photo gallery. The description listed her as the wife of the president. Is this still the case?

She must be someone important's spouse to still be living in the Way Corps chalet er presidential palace?

How come she hasn't been deposed and made to leave like all the other way corps couples in her situation have been asked to leave?

It seems to me that she ought to be living in one of the trailers like others of the hired help as she is no longer the first lady of TWI, or is she still?

Is LCM still secretly the president or a new title that gets him essentially the same royal treatment unofficially ?

"A battle of wits is hardly enjoyable when the other party is unarmed"

Copyright 2004 by the author.All rights reserved. Duplication prohibited

[This message was edited by pjroberge on March 13, 2004 at 18:16.]

Edited by Guest

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As much innuendo as people have cast on this subject, does anyone have even the slightest bit of proof that Donna Martindale has sex with women? I mean, with all the people who despise LCM, I have not heard a single woman come forth and say "Donna came on to me." Not one. And so we make snide comments about how close she is with Rosalie. I don't remember anyone suggesting ol' VPW was gay because of his closeness to Chris Geer. But let two women have a friendship, and suddenly innuendo is okay?

This is cheap. It's unbecoming of us to speculate on this. Proof is one thing, but this isn't proof. It's slander.

Yes, Rafael, thanks,

Innuendo about Ms. Martindale's private life is low class.

I'm not saying that's what PJR was up to..but it opened the door.

Let all people of good Christian (or other) faith respect her privacy. Isn't it tough enough just having to be in TWI? yuck.

Respect her what?

What privacy did we people in TWC have when it came to our private lives? Having to give account of our finances, our marriage, our families, our children, to justify what medication we were prescribed and for what, get permission to go on vacations and with whom we could stay, and even turn in "intimate" schedules regarding our sex lives.......

This woman is owed nothing by me, or anyone else who suffered under her and her husband's Nazi-like regime.

She should be subjected to the SAME investigations and scrutiny she and her husband put others through. Anything else is hypocritical.

But then again, what do you expect from a group of controlling anal hypocrites?

"Tear out our hearts--- and they will fatally wound you."

Hans Scholl

While I agree that Donna M is fair game as a leader in TWI, and her continued residence in the high rent district of "HQ" is a legitimate topic of discussion; baseless accusations and speculation cheapens us and dilutes the message.

She doesn't deserve kid glove treatment, nor any kind of respect for her "privacy" IMHO, but aren't there enough real bad things about her and other TWI poobahs without having to make stuff up?

It doesn't matter if we turn to dust...guess I'll see you dancin' in the ruins tonight

Oakspear icon_cool.gif

It seems to me that over the years of WayDale, GSC I and GSC II there have been a couple/few posters who declared they had first hand accounts affirming knowledge of lesbian leanings of these two ladies.

Way II much fun for one man.

love ya,

Bob Hansen

I do not know if Donna has homosexual desires. However, her husband Craig was so violently against homosexuals it makes me wonder if there was something close to home for him, to set him off. Is Craig just a self righteous lunatic? Or was there something close to him that made him angry and repulse at the very thought of it?

Edited by Guest

I just re-read Pat's initial post, and at no point did I get the impression that he was suggesting that Donna and Rosalie were sexually intimate. In fact, he asks: "Is LCM still secretly the president or a new title that gets him essentially the same royal treatment unofficially ?"

Quite frankly, I also have suspicions regarding LCM's real status, and wouldn't be surprised to find out that he maintains a secret position of authority. As has been pointed out in times past, he undoubtedly knows a great deal about the dirty doings at the highest positions of Way leadership (and not just his own, either!). He knows which closets everyone's skeletons are hiding in, and he knows where all the bodies are buried (speaking figuratively, of course). Therefore, unless he were to be given "sufficient incentive", LCM might be inclined to "clear his conscience", and one can only imagine the possible fallout if that were to happen.

No doubt, certain things simply do not add up. The fact that Donna remains ensconced in the presidential palace is certainly something to make you go, huummm. They are still teaching LCM's WAP series, essentially unchanged. It seems that none of the previously applied policies regarding "copped-out" Way Corp individuals and spouses have been applied in the case of the Martindales. So something is definitely fishy.

But is there a bit of lesbian fish in the equation? Other than LCM's irrate obsession with homosexuality a number of years ago, what evidence is there that points to it?

Point of fact:

PJ changed his post AFTER Rafael's first response post.

I didn't make a copy of the first draft, but I did read it before it was changed.

Also, while I understand Catcup's anger, I believe Oakspear's insight answers it most appropriately.

Rafael's response was very reasonable.

icon_biggrin.gif:D--> You talkin to me?

Edited by Guest

Cherishe Child,

Proberge posted:

quote:
She must be someone important's spouse to still be living in the Way Corps chalet er presidential palace?

I did not see any implication of lesbianism either until I read Rafael's post and then re-read what I quoted above.

I can read it two ways. One simply speculating that Craig is still important and this is why Donna get's the Chalet - and nothing more.

Or because of past dialoge and specualtion here concerning Rosalalie's and Donna's alleged lesbian relationship, I could take it to imply that if Donna is not Craig's "spouse", then she must be the "spouse" of someone else that is important - meaning Rosalie, and then still the President's "wife".

Rafael is pretty sharp, I bet he got it right but I suppose that Pat is the only one who can actually clarify what he was getting at.

Goey

"Most of my fondest memories in TWI never really happened"

Edited by Guest

quote:
Originally posted by pjroberge:
Quote from Mo --" isn;t she the "wife of the resigned president"???

The title wife of the president was the one given to her in the GS photo gallery. I did not mean she was currently, although a few people have made good points about that being a possibility.

For the record, my first post didn't sound right and I edited it. My meaning wasn't clear when I read it posted on the board, and changed it a few minutes later.

Rafael read my first version apparently almost as I wrote it. His criticisms of it were fair considering the mistakes I made.

Copyright 2004 by the author.All rights reserved. Duplication prohibited

Edited by Guest

Oh, and it's been documented in several first-hand accounts how much Loy enjoyed 3-somes.

So lesbianism was okay, if you were with the mog at the time, but otherwise, and especially if you refused his advances, it was absolutely deplorable. Very nice double standard.

If Sunesis is still around from time to time, perhaps she can speak up on what she is privvy to, having been closely associated with Donna.

I do know that Donna and Rosie Lie claimed to me and a small group of WC leadership while we were at Rome City for a leadership conference, that she and Rosie Lie took frequent vacations together at Rome City to "get away" from HQ together, and they loved the suite so much they get the same one every time.

Geek and I stayed in that same suite from time to time as well, and I guarantee you there is only ONE very small double bed in it.

For the life of me I cannot figure out why two grown women would want to sleep that close together. For a week at a time, too.

"Tear out our hearts--- and they will fatally wound you."

Hans Scholl

Edited by Guest

I had no idea about Donna or anybody (save two women one 11th and one 9th that hooked up).

Donna was an attractive woman but as the years went on I did think she began to dress more manish. I just thought she liked the look - like Annie Hall or something. It was not until I got onto these X sites I heard about her interest in women.

I had known about her being a Weirwille girl.

Secret #333

This talk of her proclivity to women has surprised me in a specific way, but in a general way nothing surprises me.

Ex and Shellon you all knew. I did not get that secret. Shellon I love the way you state it was like secret #485 or something...

LOL icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

There were so many secrets...

The two Pat's hooking up in 1982 secret #334

VF and a 7th corps gal secret #211

JL and an 11th corps girl secret #277

Drinking parties -- secrets #344, 355, 364, 367-444.

(A lot of) Female Rev's were choosen between the sheets. Secrets #488- #567

I missed that one. Secret #485! ha ha ha ha

Good one Shellon!

flag.gif

Edited by Guest

Catcup you are right about the beds in the suite I stayed in those a few nights with my wife but it was not a problem for us. About the privacy isssue I left long before that, But I still have trouble understanding why anyone would feel the need to give anyone that kind of information. Why did people not just tell them it was none of their business?

17_1_14.gif LOVE FROM THE DOVE....

Without Coffee I Would Have No Personality At All.

I'm Confused!!! No!Wait Ah... Maybe I'm Not.....

Edited by Guest