GreaseSpot Cafe

does THE WAY have a person of God for this our day and time ?

excathedra

just wondering

i'm not really sure i understand how it all worked and works

i hear about old wineskins. that means wierwille is out ? did martindale believe wierwille was "of god" in transferring the mantle ?

how do the female presidents feel about wierwille ? and martindale ?

who is the new person of god for this our day and time ?

Dunno. No idea, Excat.

Haven't heard much about POG's lately. They're hard to find. I saw some POG's on EBay, but they were kind of rasty looking, and way over priced. A good POG in mint condition is pricing pretty high, believe it or not. And POGFODAT's? Through the roof.

Excie,

Martinpuke called certain old ministry things old wine skins if he didn't want them being used anymore. Many cliches and phrases such as "You gotta go to grow" was one example of an old wineskin.. Another example was that martinpuke got rid of the house of his healing presence. He said the whole idea behind it was no longer needed because twi was a stronger household, therefore it was an old wineskin and he had it torn down. He just forgot to include seducing women was an old wineskin category.

If women presidents are now the in the "of God" category,

They are not "Persons of God" (POG),

They are "Females of God" (FOG)

Ecclesiastes 1:9 --

The thing that has been, is that which shall be;

and that which is done, is that which shall be done;

There is no new thing, under the sun."

"The lessons repeat, until they are learned". quote from Man of 1000 s/names

re: tearing down the House of His Healing Presence - I guess once you're all prevaling you don't NEED prayer anymore. Can't admit you have any needs, that only shows WEAKNESS.

That place was so great. I loved going there. I could feel God's presence. Kind of figures that something so truely godly had to be eliminated. That really shows me how bad it got.

UncleHarry, my young & firm friend, that is not snow as some would suppose, seeing it is but the 3rd hour of the day, but instead dandruff, or a rare form of exema (from exousia), falling from the WogLogPogSogFog's glorious area of childbirth. Gives me shivers up mah spine.

What do you think her back looks like??

Dare anyone let their renewed mind go there?

Sexie, I am the POG for this our day and this our time. I wish I were the POG I know to be...