GreaseSpot Cafe

Dear Rascal 5/23 -- Happy birthday from us to thee!

AWWWW Thanks you guys ...you all make me feel like a million bucks:-)

It was a very nice birthda, thanks for asking shell ... lots of handmade cards from the kids...lots of hugs and smooches ....I had to work so I treated myself to some take out my favorite chinese restauraunt while I guarded the cookies.

Guest Spouse suprised me with a picture from ebay of what he had bought me but had not yet arrived ...a LAP TOP!!!!

I have been wanting one to use at work...but never dared dream that I would get one any time before the kids grew up...lol sometimes that spouse is all right !

Thanks for your well wishes ....you all mean so much to me!

Wireless router? Splain please.... Will that get me to gspot?? I met a truck driver that has managed to get his internet on his lap top through his cell phone on his weekend miniutes....even though the phone co doesn`t like it.....

Any idea how I would do that?

I need to add that it was bought off ebay from a guy outta England.... we seem to be running into some problems....I hope that all of the snarls work out....am starting to get anxious with the amount of time that it has taken.

rascal: It's a way of sharing your internet connection without having to run a cable to your laptop. Also, several hotels and restaurants are starting to add wireless equipment so that travelers can connect to the net through their access points.

It won't help you if you're broken down by the side of the road, but it will let you take your laptop outside to play! (I use mine at my telescope in the backyard sometimes.)