GreaseSpot Cafe

Who is Rosalie Fox Rivenbark?

WordWolf

quote:
Hell, there's more excitement and action in my cat's litterbox than there is in TWI - not to mention the litterbox smells better!

Heh heh heh. That one belongs in the Greasespot gems thread.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't underestimate her. There are depths to her only a few know about. She was 1st Family Corps, coordinated PFAL77 with Bob Weingardner, took over Way Pub., then Way Prod., then Geer put her in charge of the entire Auditorium a year or so after Black Wednesday. Much to our dismay, Don WW resigned and placed her as VP, and then she became Pres after Martindale left. She wormed her way using people, friendships, deciept, and micro-management. She knows everything about everyone who worked for her, we would have to fill out and turn in a weekly plan sheet to her, accounting for every hour of the next week, when and what we would study, when we would exercise, when we would eat, what TV we would watch, when we would have 'intimate' time with out spouse. Then the next week, we would have to turn in last week's plan, marked in red anyplace we didn't stick to our plan and the reason that the adversary had talked us out of doing what we had said we were going to do.

Perhaps the scariest thing about her is the fact that she can look you in the eye, smile, lie to you, and cut off your balls and stab you in the back all at the same time.

Ya, I know I have been gone from here for a couple of years, but those like Catcup may remember me.

(sign me) Still Straightening My Life Out

minor correction, she was Special Corps II, which became known as the Family Corps with the Family III first year in 76/77. I was on my interim year on staff that year at hq. Other than that quibble, all is correct: she is a slippery, conniving, untrustable snake...

What I find interesting.. of all the Greasespot "stars"..

Ole Doc Vic (praise be his name!- just for you , Steve..) gets a beating here, but several posters actually have a several good things to say about him.

Loy, on the other hand, does not receive much mercy except for maybe one or two supporters that knew him a long, long time ago- at least what I have observed.

Why is it the NOBODY has anything good to say about the current poor excuse for a president?

"opportunist" is the nicest description I have read on the whole thread.

quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Hammeroni:

Why is it the NOBODY has anything good to say about the current poor excuse for a president?

"opportunist" is the nicest description I have read on the whole thread.

Don't forget that she (at least some time ago) looked younger than she was. icon_razz.gif:P-->

George

Good point Mr. Hammeroni.

In all these years on these forums including Waydale, and with communications with friends and fellow believers and associates from all over the world.....

I have not heard ONE good thing said about her by ANYBODY. As you said, this is not even true of LCM or VPW.

Heck, a lot of us liked "Craig" at one time years ago when he was our immediate Corps leader.

Personally I do not know her and do not care to. But Fox.... simply seems to me like a bitter, old, lonely person with few real friends and mostly unliked and unloved most of her life.

It's beyond pathetic. Lots of people in this world like that. Many end up at the end of their miserable lives with no one really caring much about them and mostly glad to have them out of the way.

Astounding that she is tolerated by the current active shrinking followers!

LCM did it. He perhaps wanted to cause misery to others on his way out the door. Or perhaps he was politically forced to put her in that position because of what she must know. Another one of his many bad decisions, maybe his worst ever.

I have no idea about her. I do have a question about when she bacame prez. When she took the office was there much celebration? I don't think I have ever read about that. I know lcm's was a big deal. I was in at that time and I have read about it on the board here. I just never heard anything about what rr's installation was like.

quote:
Originally posted by justloafing:

...When she took the office was there much celebration? I don't think I have ever read about that. I know lcm's was a big deal...I just never heard anything about what rr's installation was like.

When LCM took over it was a big deal (within the TWI conext). A revered founder was cermoniously passing on the mantle to the next generation. Images of Elijah & Elisha, Paul & Timothy were invoked. It was a happy time in TWI-land.

In contrast RFR took over amidst a scandal and lawsuit. Drawing attention to the transition with a big ceremony annointing her with oil and placing a mantle on her shoulders would have been ludicrous.

They were smart to keep it low-key

I remember it the same way, Oak. It was really just an announcement.

The Moneyhands read the letter they sent to HQ regarding rosie's new position and I don't really remember much of it but that it wasn't really all that nice, especially if you read between the lines.

The quote I do remember is from the opening paragraph of their letter,

"We take no pleasure in battlefield promotions...."

Yep Belle, it was a tough job, but someone just HAD to do it.. good grief, like ole Loy was just a casualty of war or something.

The Fox and Donna had groomed themselves for a LONG time for this promotion.

IMOH the low-key installation of RFR was to keep things at a low profile for the outside world. The news of LCM's law suit and fall from power hit public newspapers. I don't think TWI wanted people to really know or care about the fact that LCM had a golden parachute, his family still got to live at HQ with all the staff help (read: slave help) and RFR was movin' on up. I don't think TWI really wanted to field questions on who she was, where she came from or her qualifications for president.

If you think about it, her rise to the president's chair was much different than the others':

#1 Pres = VPW - it was his ministry, so he was the prez

#2 Pres = LCM - not a BOT member, chosen by VPW to be prez

#3 Pres = RFR - a BOT member, became prez by default during a time of crisis.

Now, what if Dr. Don had still been VP? Do you think he would have been prez next? I doubt it because he wasn't the "company man" that RFR had been.

Also, not that this will ever happen, but who do you think would be CHOSEN for president if there was ever a vote by the members (innies, whatever you want to call them)? Interesting thought, eh? However, since peer pressure is the norm in TWI, the same jerks would probably still be in office because they'd bully themselves there....

Things in TWI are so dull now that no one really wants to know or cares to know who RFR is - and that's exactly how she likes it.

quote:
I don't think TWI wanted people to really know or care about the fact that LCM had a golden parachute, his family still got to live at HQ with all the staff help (read: slave help) and RFR was movin' on up. I don't think TWI really wanted to field questions on who she was, where she came from or her qualifications for president.

I think, too, Chas, that many people really didn't agree with or want her on the BOT, much less becoming president.

• 5 months later...
If I recall, it was pfal 77 (the live class)...that was her springboard into twi importance. Correct me if I'm wrong...but twi rented out a major portion of Ball state University and housed a few thousand people for about a week...I was there. It was billed as Wierwille's last time to teach pfal live...Rozilla coordinated the entire thing...and Wierwille paraded her around as being "sumthin speeeeeeeecial".

I didnt realize that she coordinated the whole thing.

Maybe it was helping TWI present a good image that helped her. During the later stages of my deprogramming I was looking over their book of anti TWI stuff. One was a letter from someone complaining about Ohio U's decision to allow TWI to use their campus for AC79. I dont think they meant to include the reply to that letter from the OU people that they had received rave reviews from Ball State about TWI's care of that campus during PFAL77. So, maybe there was an image factor involved in her rise. Just a thought.

Per Samwise:

Don't underestimate her. There are depths to her only a few know about. She was 1st Family Corps, coordinated PFAL77 with Bob Weingardner, took over Way Pub., then Way Prod., then Geer put her in charge of the entire Auditorium a year or so after Black Wednesday. Much to our dismay, Don WW resigned and placed her as VP, and then she became Pres after Martindale left. She wormed her way using people, friendships, deciept, and micro-management. She knows everything about everyone who worked for her, we would have to fill out and turn in a weekly plan sheet to her, accounting for every hour of the next week, when and what we would study, when we would exercise, when we would eat, what TV we would watch, when we would have 'intimate' time with out spouse. Then the next week, we would have to turn in last week's plan, marked in red anyplace we didn't stick to our plan and the reason that the adversary had talked us out of doing what we had said we were going to do.

Perhaps the scariest thing about her is the fact that she can look you in the eye, smile, lie to you, and cut off your balls and stab you in the back all at the same time.*

Yeah, I heard she tried the latter* more than several times in the more recent ongoing lawsuit, Peeler v. TWI et al.

:evildenk:

Igotout..what a tribute to such love. Your fellow brother's and sister's must get very touched by this. I cannot believe that is Joe and Ruthie..That brought tears to my heart...Cheryl Dahl, I knew her way back when..I knew that whole family.....

Edited by likeaeagle

Don't underestimate her. There are depths to her only a few know about. She was 1st Family Corps, coordinated PFAL77 with Bob Weingardner, took over Way Pub., then Way Prod., then Geer put her in charge of the entire Auditorium a year or so after Black Wednesday. Much to our dismay, Don WW resigned and placed her as VP, and then she became Pres after Martindale left. She wormed her way using people, friendships, deciept, and micro-management. She knows everything about everyone who worked for her, we would have to fill out and turn in a weekly plan sheet to her, accounting for every hour of the next week, when and what we would study, when we would exercise, when we would eat, what TV we would watch, when we would have 'intimate' time with out spouse. Then the next week, we would have to turn in last week's plan, marked in red anyplace we didn't stick to our plan and the reason that the adversary had talked us out of doing what we had said we were going to do. <BR>Perhaps the scariest thing about her is the fact that she can look you in the eye, smile, lie to you, and cut off your balls and stab you in the back all at the same time.<BR><BR>Ya, I know I have been gone from here for a couple of years, but those like Catcup may remember me. <BR>(sign me) Still Straightening My Life Out

Does She SIT? :huh: