GreaseSpot Cafe

Michael Jackson Verdict

Sudo

I agree. The comments I've heard are that it's the right case, wrong family. He should be found guilty, but this family and that prosecuting team aren't gonna be the ones to get justice for all the kids moleseted by this awful pervert.

1.Conspiracy to commit child abduction, false inprisonment,extortion : 1 count

NOT GUILTY

2.Lewd act on child under 14 : 4 counts

NOT GUILTY X 4

3.Attempted lewd act on child under 14 : 1 count

NOT GUILTY

4.Administering alcohol to enable child molestation : 4 counts

NOT GUILTY X 4

Another one got away with it.

What a great country we live in!

How could there be a reasonable doubt left? Scheesch. It took that jury forever to come to a decision... I'd love to have been a fly on that wall...

They said he wasn't guilty as charged but they never used the word INNOCENT...

Let's pray he moves out of the USA like he's been bumping his gums about and goes to some island... where there are NO CHILDREN! If not, someday he's going to cross the wrong parent and that *trial* will be a short one!

I'm not saying Michael Jackson isn't a child molester because he settled on that case, what? Ten years ago?

But.. I DON'T think he's guilty in this case because 1)The accuser and his whole fam damily smell like rotten eggs and 2)Michael's demeanor when denouncing the accusations at the very beginning was convincing to me.

Could well be that yes, he knew he was guilty in the past but by gawd.. he was totally innocent in THIS case.

And as far as that goes.. Jackson may be a wierdo but I'm not convinced he's a molester at all. Could be he signed off on the other case because of circumstantial evidence, poor legal advice or just not wanting to go through the hassles of civil (not criminal) trial. So there!

sudo

Innocent on all charges...that's what the jury said...and understand this...this jury was a conservative jury...8 women and 4 men...no blacks.

I don't feel the same way that I did when they found OJ Simpson innocent...I was shocked and angry...because I thought he was guilty as hell, and still do....but this was different...

It was a tough case to prove, to begin with...and a lot of it seems to have boiled down to he his word against theirs. This jury deliberated for days and days...this was their verdict...

Michael Jackson jokes aside, if you believe in the justice system in our country, you must allow Mr Jackson the priviledge of being found not guilty...he stood before the jury and these were the results...had it gone the other way, he would have ended up a bunboy in a nasty prison...as it is, I understand that the "Jackson Five" are to reunite and go on a world tour...He was found not guilty, I'll lay nothing to his charge.

quote:
Originally posted by Shellon Fockler-North:

1.Conspiracy to commit child abduction, false inprisonment,extortion : 1 count

NOT GUILTY

2.Lewd act on child under 14 : 4 counts

NOT GUILTY X 4

3.Attempted lewd act on child under 14 : 1 count

NOT GUILTY

4.Administering alcohol to enable child molestation : 4 counts

NOT GUILTY X 4

Another one got away with it.

Yup. I knew it would turn out this way. icon_frown.gif:(-->

Regardless of the prosecution's case ---

CELEBRITY + MONEY = NO CONVICTION. Purt near always, imo. mad.gif

David

Oh yes, found not guilty. And what was the defense? One that the victims of LCM and VP are well familiar with here. While so many seem to find some satisfaction with this verdict coming down, and so whole heartily endorse the guilt of the victim and his family.

There are laws that prevent a female rape victim from being put on trial, yet Jackson’s money allowed him to buy what should have been an illegal defense.

How many times we seen here when the victims are pronounced to have been at fault?

And the moral of the story is: get molested and don’t come forward!

quote:
Michael Jackson jokes aside, if you believe in the justice system in our country, you must allow Mr Jackson the priviledge of being found not guilty...

I must do nothing but stay white and leave at the return.....oh wait....I have money...

I think it was a very good lawyer, picking the right jurors , (not one black juror!) and the victims family being "ify" people told their motives was they considered they wanted money.

the forman in this jury said he had never heard about MJ previous case or this one!

come on ! did he live under a rock?

but not to be held accountable for the giving of alcohol was amazing what is that?

maybe he is innocent of these charges I do not know, but he sure is strange and weirdo enough to be found guilty of something I would think. boy needs help. they keep saying he is "like a child" and thinks like an innocent child.. a multimillionair with billion selling recordings since he was a child can NOT be THAT stupid.

I think he is a good actor. thriller was good.

yeah...a good actor....yeah

kids private parts rubbed....yeah

wine given....yeah

lots of money....yeah

no boy at all....no

innocent of all charges....yeah

*read this in the style of Beavis and Butthead*

(seems apropos......so sue me)