GreaseSpot Cafe

praising or cursing

rascal

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:
Doesn`t matter if you agree or not....everything I listed WAS taught IN twi, and was responsible in large part for our willingness to endure that which we detested.

That in and of itself wouldn`t have been so bad, had it REALLY been what God required of us.

But it was what twi wanted, and in order to get it...they played the *God* card.

Oh yeah. Even in the "good old days", I remember what uncle H. (not OUR uncle Hairy) said- something to the effect of all vic had to say was "thus sayeth da Lard" and they would sweep all common sense aside.. cast all logic to the wind, and follow him like he was the almighty or something..

loy played that little card too, to promote whatever latest fiasco he was trying to hatch.

Corps going full time.

cancelling the WOW program, and ROA.

the homo purge.

the "useless people" purge

get out of debt, of ANY kind, or get a goin..

"God told ME this is what we've gotta do.."

I for one, had respect enough at one time for the SOB to believe him.

I still think the "blessings" were largely an illusion. We got in that little pressure cooker, and it was nice, warm and cozy for a WHILE..

Allen and all those of you ilk,

THree weeks ago today my mother died, on that following Saturday one of my sons came and conducted her memorial service. He stated that he was sorry because he never got to know his grandmother before her mind failed.

He didn't get to know her because he was removed from my custody after Richard Lee Urquhart TWig Coordinator and my then husband, with the blessings of TWI, molested and abused and twisted doctrine to make him a sex toy.

My second son lives in a trailer with nine other people, with no hot water and no electricity he and his clothes are filthy he has no self esteem, seldom works and doesn't care

because he was removed from my custody after Richard Lee Urquhart TWig Coordinator and my then husband, with the blessings of TWI, molested and abused and twisted doctrine to make him a sex toy.

I have a daughter whose boyfriend held a gun to her head and threatened to kill her. He's in jail but she's dropping charges because she "loves him" She and I have not spoken since she was 7

because she was removed from my custody after Richard Lee Urquhart TWig Coordinator and my then husband, with the blessings of TWI, molested and abused and twisted doctrine to make of her a sex toy while letting her know that as a female she had no right to expect any thing betterin life

The Bible says that you will know them by their fruit

It further states that a good tree cannot bear bad fruit

Richard Lee Urquhart and My ex-husband are merely some of the Fruit of TWI

GOT THE PICTURE!!!!!!??????

Templelady

Your story is tragic indeed. And without a doubt these people should be held accountable for their deeds.

But to quote Laleo from another thread

Quote:

Consider this: There are people who were/are in TWI who listened to the same teachings you did and did not become "rampant fornicators and adulterers." They did not abuse their own or anyone else's children. And when "forced" to have an abortion, turn in a schedule, give more and more money, take more and more classes, they said "NO." Quote

To refer to those who like above did live honestly as ilk because of your situation is insulting and less than honest. You are passing judgement on them because of someone else's sin.

No White Dove I am not tqalking about the people who were fooled. I am talking about the people who like Allen continue to try to get people to believe that a bad tree can bear good fruit. TWI is rotten to the core any goodness that came from TWI, the good people who were in TWI did not become good because of TWI they were good before TWI and TWI simply failed to destroy that goodness. Failure to destroy goodness is not the same as creating goodness.

Well,

TempleLady IS on-topic with Allan's posts. Allan has

expressed some interesting opinions about hurts in twi...

quote:
Why did evil happen to some? Because they were too weak to say

f**k off or at least, NO. And yes, I do know people that did that.

What I would like to know is why we don't hear more from those

people?

(TempleLady gave one answer to why we don't hear from some.)

quote:
Remember the lepers outside their famine-ravished city,

"Why stay we here til we die" Common sense finally prevailed!!

Well, in some cases, it was "the courts" or "nobody" who prevailed,

as TL pointed out.

quote:
..as soon as people 'rose up' in twi and stood up God whisked

them out of there pretty smartly !!

quote:
When people finally got sick of the b/s or angry or whatever

God moved to get them out, of that I'm sure.

Since that was supposedly the case for Allan,

quote:
...as soon as we saw the crap going on at Indiana campus we

'checked out', were going to walk out thru the front doors and onto

a greyhound bus....

However, Allan's experience was hardly UNIVERSAL,

as TL showed.

When I was a wow in good ol’ Southern Florida back in ’85, I went to a believer function in Ft Lauderdale. I saw yet another viewing of AOS to which I and others gave a standing ovation to the performers and other folks that we knew in the production. During the function, at about 8pm, but who would appear? Trying to impress everyone, while dressing like Don Johnson from ‘Miami Vice’ to include the white suit, pink shirt and five o’ clock shadow and while the theme song to ‘Miami Vice’ played in the background, on stage appeared and pranced lcm. After the crowd settled down, lcm started to speak. Shortly after lcm started ‘teaching’-- someone in the crowd stood and spoke with a very loud voice saying, ‘I rebuke you in the name of Jesus Christ!’ To which lcm replied very calmly I might add, ‘I’d like to see you try.’ The thunderous-voiced person left without a word. My seated neighbor and I looked at each other just a little wide eyed. There was an eerie silence for about the time of a shrug. Then lcm entered a wild-eyed, enraged, cussing, and spitting tirade about that ‘blasphemy’ and how much worse that blasphemy was than any ‘gol day’ or ‘crimanitly’ (words edited so that I don’t curse in explanation) that anyone had ever uttered. And it continued until lcm had a private session with us wows. But it didn’t stop there. He kept right on going with his tirade! Never once going back to his original teaching!

Now I ask you, which is a worse blasphemy? Wrongly or (rightly) using the name of our lord and savior to rebuke or lcm using the word of God for his unholy activities?

Welcome Brother Speed, I'd say the latter. angelkit.gif

Just look at the reaction it got out of him! Any one worthy to be speaking for God would've ignored the man, and blessed the people there by sharing the Word. Obviously he felt "defensive" and prove that he need not be rebuked!!

Who was the rebuker? He was on to something.......

bliss

"We should be careful to get out of an experience only the wisdom that is in it." MARK TWAIN

quote:
Allen and all those of you ilk,

THree weeks ago today my mother died, on that following Saturday one of my sons came and conducted her memorial service. He stated that he was sorry because he never got to know his grandmother before her mind failed.

He didn't get to know her because he was removed from my custody after Richard Lee Urquhart TWig Coordinator and my then husband, with the blessings of TWI, molested and abused and twisted doctrine to make him a sex toy.

My second son lives in a trailer with nine other people, with no hot water and no electricity he and his clothes are filthy he has no self esteem, seldom works and doesn't care

because he was removed from my custody after Richard Lee Urquhart TWig Coordinator and my then husband, with the blessings of TWI, molested and abused and twisted doctrine to make him a sex toy.

I have a daughter whose boyfriend held a gun to her head and threatened to kill her. He's in jail but she's dropping charges because she "loves him" She and I have not spoken since she was 7

because she was removed from my custody after Richard Lee Urquhart TWig Coordinator and my then husband, with the blessings of TWI, molested and abused and twisted doctrine to make of her a sex toy while letting her know that as a female she had no right to expect any thing betterin life

The Bible says that you will know them by their fruit

It further states that a good tree cannot bear bad fruit

Richard Lee Urquhart and My ex-husband are merely some of the Fruit of TWI

GOT THE PICTURE!!!!!!??????

MO

Mo, I had no idea it was (is) THAT bad. icon_frown.gif:(-->

And some times I think I have good reason to curse..

The only thing I can guess in all this:

rosie and gang must NOT believe there really is a God..

Mo

quite a story ya got there.

why did you lose custody then?

why have you not seen your daughter since she was seven?

has to be reasons. the courts would not deny a mother her children unless circumstances merited it. ESP the numbers of years you have indicated.

did you give up custody?

well then it must be the other parent problem they have issues in life . of course you were absent couldnt have anything to do with that fact.

I do not know this guy but I do know the courts do not give custody over to a child molester away from a lovng caring mom.

oh im not blaming the victim and you do have your crowd of attention seeking ramble here.

something smells fishy in demark is all im saying.

a guy was a child molesterok ok like in any group it happens, it isnt a shock to anyone with children or shouldnt be today.

the rest of this story about who knew what and when and who allowed it is all here say . I do not believe it was a "circle of conspriacy to protect a twi person. do I think some may have white washed ? sure you bet it is an ugly dirty crime and people feel the need to white wash. but the courts do not they go with evidence not what some freaks in a small town cult may feel about another.

be honest. Allen is right if you it is up to the individual to stand on his/her own and say what is right or wrong in life for them or their children. children are victims they have o voice the parents can empower themselves, if they chose and frankly it doesnt sound like you did MO. now blame twi, for all of it.

this was a family crime a family issue. the fact he was in twi is not surprising , people attracted to children are going to be where the children are. Hello. twi may not have believe this templelady person.. apparently neither did the courts. something rings rather loud in that. I have litle faith in our systems! but i KNOW God will protect his "little ones" if their parents are willing to stand with HIM on doing what is right. and as Allen stated a simple willingness to say NO is all it takes... it is a fight but twi didnt marry this man you did. why do they need to take the heat for your choices in life? why did what twi say or feel come first in your life? why didnt you take the children and leave?

quote from bliss

Who was the rebuker? He was on to something.......

I don't know. He stood up behind me and spoke loudly. I chose not to turn around so as not to offend and not involve myself in another's business that I knew nothing about. Initially, I thought the loud man was trying to cast out a debbil spurt from someone in the audience. I was really shaken. Outwardly, I had put on my best brave face, but inside... Inside I felt as if I had just left the scariest movie ever. icon_eek.gif

I thank you Temple Lady, the picture you painted comes through in blinding flashing technicolor, and erases all doubt.

The way tree did indeed bear putrid fruit :-(

I am so damn sorry for the pain inflicted and the price you and your children paid.

There is just no way to put a *positive* perspective on this....

Edited by rascal