GreaseSpot Cafe

Using GSC as a recruitment platform.

WordWolf

I dont see how recruiting for new members for your Twig, could possibly be done here on Greasespot Cafe.

While I am not currently coordinating a Twig, we did lead a fellowship in our home up to about a year ago. If folks are going to come to home home once or twice a week, I my humble opinion, they need to live locally to me.

Trolling via the WWW to find folks who can come back for fellowship, is a little 'out there', in my thinking.

We are not doing a Twig right now as I am spending the summer on our new land and building a new home for my family. Nor am I interested in bringing folks into my motorhome for Bible-study, as it would be difficult to fit very many.

:-)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Galen, you have demonstrated your love for God and your love for people, not to mention your uncanny ability to avoid the legalistic pharisees who ruled and continue to rule TWI. Because of your fun, gentle nature so evidently displayed here on GSpot and for so many more reasons, you wouldn't have to recruit me. I'd be asking to come to any fellowship you and Bonnie may be running in my area. icon_smile.gif:)-->

quote:
Originally posted by rhino:

george, I've been looking thru my blue Abundant sharing forms and have no record of your 10% minimum for the last 25 years. If you want to get right with the lord and get really blessed, I'll give you my address so I can send it in for you. (make it out to cash)

btw, this is not an subtle attempt at recruitment ... I just want you to get real blessed icon_smile.gif:)-->

That's swell, Bill! Hey, are you still living in Louisiana? You might NEED some ABS!! icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

George

hey George,

No, I moved back to Illinois 6 years ago, sat out a less devastating hurricane without power back then, with plans to stay in my 2nd floor aprtment near the lake... The levee breach would put that area in water now

Have you seen the news on New Orleans? Man ... the levee breach really messed things up ... hard to figure what is next there

I don't mind if people try to recruit others. Whatever they post will be met with plenty of other opposing ideas, which not only allows for people to make informed choices, but also makes for some interesting and sometimes amusing discussion.

OK..I confess..I am recruiting for horseshoe pitchers..either for Northern Indiana for summers or southern Florida for Dec-April..

The following qualifications are a must

It MUST work for saint & sinner alike

You must have your shoe & stake parallel

Your willingness better NOt equal your ability

You NEED to know what to do with the horseshoe once you've Got it!

and last but not least...ALL BLEEDING EQUALS RECEEDING RINGER PERCENTAGES

tHERE..I've confessed not only my gray sins but all the others...cuff me & lead me to the sand or clay K?

quote:
Maybe he just wanted to fight with the not-like-him-s so he could look like hot $hi+ in his little group. Bragging rights and all that.

could be and probably is, but he went down quicker than Sonny Liston and skedaddled faster than a whipped pup----but I doubt he'll bring that part up during his brag time

More like ran when he got "busted".

Good grief- I still don't see the point though..

"See? I's a better believer than thems is.."

Even if he were to win the daggone argument- what a shallow "victory".

New Agers and Wiccans make far more sense..