GreaseSpot Cafe

The boats leaking...

GrouchoMarxJr

Lately, I've noticed quite a few new posters at the Greasespot...folks that have just recently left twi and decided to join us in our little "reindeer games"... congratulations one and all...hope to see more.

Seems like Rosie is lacking a wee bit in the category of "charisma" (old Veepee used to mezmerize folks with his firey brand of preachin')...poor Rozilla can't even keep em from falling asleep!...but it looks like folks are waking up and heading for the door.

Last one to leave New Knoxville turn out the lights.

Groucho, there's more coming and I've talked to a few who are fixin' to walk the plank. :P

Heck, I'm even hoping that going to "serve" at HQ will convince my ex that I was right all along. Surely being that close to the "light" of corruption and with his keen observation and people reading skills, he should be able to pick up on how wrong so many things are at TWI. I only hope he does it before he loses all his money and time to build that retirement account.

I picture rosie and donna taking off before the whole thing collapses. They'll tour Europe together, quit shaving their legs and find some little haven to build their love nest while they live off the booty they've stashed away from the ABS of innocent people.

Harvie and Rico Spaghetti will continue rowing the boat till they reailze there's no one else with them:

RedneckHotub.jpg

Belle, I hope that pic wasn't the weenie roast , or is that HQ staff SNS meeting? LOL

Being one of the said *attendees* ....I can elaborate your accurate description wolf.....

There have been four weenie roasts to date....the last one was this weekend in ky at mammoth caves.

Every year with the benefit of our combined input....our benevolent dictator, Mr. Herbal picks a location and a date....and folks show up...greasespotters, some spouses, some friends who have never heard of gs or twi..., kids....the kids of friends.....we camp, eat, talk, eat, enjoy the local sights, talk, eat.....the kids fish...while we eat n maybe talk a little more......there is usually some dramatic event...asthma attacks half way up the mt....poison oak inadvertantly thrown on the fire (with disaterous results :o )...children lost in snipe hunts...(but quickly recovered :rolleyes: ) experiments in culinary arts (ie forgotten ingrediants) resulting in chocolate biscuts.... ....kids roasting hot dogs and smores from dawn till dusk.......all good clean fun

There are different greasespot gatherings....but generally this one in the south is known as the *great southern weenie roast*

There is a thread in the open forums....but just read the last two pages....as the previous were the planning stages.

It is rumoured that next years will be in july or august on a small island at a lake in ky of little hawks chosing :)

Edited by rascal

:lol: I think I'd like to show up for a GS weenie roast with my wife and talk old times and see old friends. When will the next one be and what do we do to get to it and how much does it cost? Do we have to tithe to Greasespot Cafe in order to be allowed in?

Eagle and Mrs. Eagle

post-299-1129514291_thumb.jpg

I picture rosie and donna taking off before the whole thing collapses. They'll tour Europe together, quit shaving their legs and find some little haven to build their love nest while they live off the booty they've stashed away from the ABS of innocent people.

Harvie and Rico Spaghetti will continue rowing the boat till they reailze there's no one else with them:

RedneckHotub.jpg

GOODNESS GRACIOUS GREAT BALLS OF FIRE!!!

Hell...When I got sucked into twi, Wierwille was a genuine "side show". He used to get so fired up, that he could hold a crowd in the palm of his hands. He was a master grifter and as charismatic as hell.

Is it any wonder that all the young people showed up? ...But today...look who's running the show. Rozilla is pathetic...and that's putting it mild. Twi is like a wounded animal...it keeps trying to retreat to a safer position and hope that they can survive the bleeding.

Eventually, it will be a total shell...the bod will continue to do the "requied activities" in order to maintain their legal status...They can't just dissolve the ministry and split up the dough, they are required to maintain certain requirements in order to be able to operate and "PROVIDE THEMSELVES A VERY COMFORTABLE LIFE!!!"...

...During twi's hayday, we thought that we were gonna conquer the world...that energy and determiniation...In Today's twi...that doesn't exist anymore...they are merely floating along, running a few "programs" and living high off the hog....In fact, some of the very top "leaders", look like hogs. B)