GreaseSpot Cafe

vp and me in Wonderland

WordWolf

Ego,ego.ego.Gee thanks loy,you really gave us somthing we could use in our own lives.

Though after being out,when situations arise,I am not as hard on people as i remember the ways reproof secessions!

Wordwolf,you are right on the working part,the both of them never did squat when it came to physical labor

sweat of thy brow stuff.Oh that is right they were too important they had to study the word.

caustic and critical,hmmmm.... seems to me we as a whole ministry were masters at that one....

greatest thing I have had to change on is being caustic and critical.

The two also forgot what is good for the gooose is good for the gander.

"Dr said to LCM: 'Now it's your baby. Keep it moving, have no regrets.'

One of the great learning standards-have no regrets

No regrets = no sense of wrong doing = no desire to apologize/repent = no ability to change bad behavior :asdf:

And having just got back to Anchorage three hours ago with a bumpy landing I can appreciate VPW's frustration.

After all, shouldn't Heavenly Father in his infinite foreknowledge have placed the Chugach Mountain Range and the Alaska Range in a different configuration so that the "funnel effect" of the wind down the inlet wouldn't exist since HE knew that so august a personage as VPW would be landing there??

I mean is it asking too much of God who is responsible for the ENTIRE Cosmos and everthing in it to rearrange a couple of Mountain ranges so VPW will be comfortable, Oh yeah, It's the pilots fault that a) there is air turbulence or B) he made a bumpy landing just to annoy VPW.

Reminds me of those Progressive auto insurance ads on TV

Rem

My opinionated redux of martinpuke's VP & Me:

• The multifaceted, multivariegated adolescent musings, rage-oholic rantings, stupid observations, narcissistic sociopathic megalomaniacal tyrannical tirades, of a humanoid Oakie of below average IQ, but an unfortunate nack for deceptive, manipulative oratory
  • Speaking of IQ, it would appear that the largest massing of neural tissue was not intracranial {in his head), but rather prevailed in the promised land of his pelvic pudendal nerve (which innervates the male member), so that he could altruistically bless the well-endowed estrogenic compatriots of twi with his erect stance in practice for the bema, as a true Athlete of the Scrotum
  • The consummate twi yes-man relative to vpw, our original Hierophant of the hermetic mysteries of twi {yes, twi's so-called 'Mystery' & its bizarre 'Christ' have their origins in pagan mythology: a hybridization of Osirus-Horus, Dionysius, Hermes, Mithra, etc. pagan mythology}
  • A coward who felt inadequate as a person, yet by way of (over-)compensation, demanded mindless unquestioning loyalty, commitment, dedication to him as the first derivative Heirophant MOG For Our day & time Turned sour
  • A humanoid with a large sense of personal sexual inadequacy, who paradoxically vented his frustrations via sublimated rage into a bonafide addiction of an insatiable sexual appetite with continual female sexual conquests, along with a fist full of male conquests. Yet, he & his lesbian former wife taught twi's, The Believer's Family, which replaced Christian Family & Sex, produced by our father in the word, VPW: our father, who art in fountain, hollow be thy name.
  • Lamblasted homosexuality, not because he thought it spiritually wrong, but because of his own personally repressed desires & his anger with his ex-wife's lesbian relationship with rivenbarf
  • As per John Juedes, LCM was just a VPW wannabe; LCM's numersous atrocities were just following the lead of the original lying deceiver, VPW: our father, who art a heathen, sallowed be thy name.
  • What miniscule amount of good done by him or vpw is phenomenally overshadowed by the preponderance of the corruption as manifested by their continuous abuses
  • Hopefully the demise martinpuke suffers will be cruel, unusual, excruciating, & extremely prolonged (years). The same delightful fate could be wished upon any nonrepentant & living BOT/BOD, cabinet member, & top leadership.

• Upvote 2

The multifaceted, multivariegated adolescent musings, rage-oholic rantings, stupid observations, narcissistic sociopathic megalomaniacal tyrannical tirades, of a humanoid Oakie of below average IQ

:biglaugh:

J.

What miniscule amount of good done by him or vpw is phenomenally overshadowed by the preponderance of the corruption as manifested by their continuous abuses

Ain't THAT the truth!

J.

"Incident of Dr landing in Anchorage Alaska on a commercial flight.

The landing was ridiculously bumpy.

Dr commented to the woman beside him that

if his pilot landed like that, he'd fire him.

He then used that as a door to witness to her."

And having just got back to Anchorage three hours ago with a bumpy landing I can appreciate VPW's frustration.

After all, shouldn't Heavenly Father in his infinite foreknowledge have placed the Chugach Mountain Range and the Alaska Range in a different configuration so that the "funnel effect" of the wind down the inlet wouldn't exist since HE knew that so august a personage as VPW would be landing there??

I mean is it asking too much of God who is responsible for the ENTIRE Cosmos and everthing in it to rearrange a couple of Mountain ranges so VPW will be comfortable, Oh yeah, It's the pilots fault that a) there is air turbulence or B) he made a bumpy landing just to annoy VPW.

"Dr said to LCM: 'Now it's your baby. Keep it moving, have no regrets.'

One of the great learning standards-have no regrets."

No regrets = no sense of wrong doing = no desire to apologize/repent = no ability to change bad behavior :asdf:

I found this on another thread and didn't want to lose this.

"My time with Donna was during the time period of 1978-80.

At that time she was an arrogant, mean-spirited b*tch in her

late twenties. She coveted after power....she explained to a

bunch of us once that when she was 'husband-hunting', she had

dated numerous top twi leaders, dropping names of 1st and

2nd corps guys. She said that when she got to craiggers,

she knew he was the one. Why? Because she knew that he

was going to 'the top' as she put it. She somehow knew that

she was destined to be on the top rung of the twi ladder and

she got herself there. It's almost like the story of MacBeth-

ambition, power, money. She was willing to put up with lcm's

adultery in order to maintain her position as 'first lady of

twi'- it was a simple tradeoff. Her disgust with her husband

was only exceeded by her own lust for power and position.

Today, she probably feels like she 'earned' the right to live in

the corps chalet for all the years of putting up with bozo.

Of course, with her sexual orientation being in question,

perhaps she is still 'earning' her position as

'first lady of twi'?"

"That's exactly what she told ME once in a conversation.

She told me (this was late '70s) that she had decided years

before she would do Whatever It Takes to 'get to the top'.

She was totally committed to being a top hot dog

(as they used to say.) She was very calculating. Although,

back when she was young, to look at her, you never would

have thunk it because at one time, she was a wonderful,

compassionate person who truly did have a heart for people.

In fact, I think it was that quality that helped get her to the

'top.' She is where she is now by deliberate, scheming

decision."

=========

This, you may remember,

is from the book...

"LCM finally decided he needed to get married. He goes to Dr

and lets him know his thoughts and seeking advice. Dr promised

he'd look out for a good woman for him.

Later, LCM decided to marry Donna and immediately told Dr.

Dr said 'She's a good woman' and then rode off quickly

on his motorbike. LCM found out later that he had gone at once

to call Donna and talk to her to let her know and understand fully

what she was getting into with LCM. He was going to be a great

leader in the ministry and she had to be prepared to handle

herself accordingly, etc."

Aside from the above considerations regarding DM, I wonder if the following info might explain a few things as well.

We know VPW had an interest in European history at least in the proportion and to the degree that it supported his contentions. I recall hearing VPW teach about his family’s history, being of the Huguenot persuasion. He said that at one time, before persecution forced his ancestors to relocate to Germany, that they lived in southern France in the area now known as Provence.

The southeast area of Provence borders on Italy, one of its northwest Italian provinces being that of Lombardi. Aside from the Huguenots, another dominant religion in that area was that of Gnosticism, it main proponents in Provence being the Cathari, also known as the Albigensiens.

Across the Pyrenees mountains that separate southern France from Spain is the city of Toledo, which was also a strong Gnostic area. Also, in both Toledo and Provence, there were Jewish Schools of Kabbalah (also, kab·ba·lah or kab·ba·la or ka·ba·la also ca·ba·la or qa·ba·la or qa·ba·lah). The Kabbalah is a body of mystical teachings of rabbinical origin, often based on an esoteric interpretation of the Hebrew Scriptures. I recall VPW proclaiming that his teaching of the ‘word of God’ was drawing out people in America whose European ancestors had been ‘great believers who had suffered persecution.’

Due to VPW’s undisclosed fascination with the metaphysical and the occult, I think he overread the significance of DM’s Lombardi heritage. Aside from what WW quoted above, I think VPW irrationally factored in these considerations, culminating in his high regard for DM.

Also, due to VPW’s narcissistic megalomania, & in view of his fascination with the occult, I would have to contemplate if he considered himself to be a descendent of the Merovingians. This was supposedly the dynasty in southern France, according to Holy Blood, Holy Grail, that was in the blood lineage of the marriage of Jesus & Mary Magdalene. Mary & her first child, Sarah, were supposedly secretly transported to southern France at the time of the crucifixion. This ‘holy blood & holy grail child,’ Sarah, supposedly gave rise through various marriages to the Merovingians.

Good analysis JK. I know VP really did think he was "special" - of special stock.

I don't think the Lombardi thing played too much into it with him as DM was adopted - which everyone knew, although I think her family had something like 6 or 7 kids - it was a large family - so anyway, there goes the holy grail lineage theory. I think it was more DM had been one of his special ladies and VP always liked her - she did what had to be done to make it to the "top."

It was me she told, that her goal had always been to do whatever it took to get to the "top." Although now I wonder, how does it feel to have spent your youth, time, effort, commitment and passion, playing games, political backstabbing, losing your heart and compassion, donning a new persona, and losing your real self, all to become queen of a cornfield.

I still wonder if VPW thought if he were of some 'special' bloodline, sort of an anthropological 'red thread,' whether Merovingian or a Seed Boy!!!

Some ancestral context to the Huguenot Vervilles in their alleged relocations from Normandy (Viereville) &/or southern France (Languedoc, Cevannes, & Toulousse) due to religious persecution:

Religious sect exposure in France: HUGUENOTS; the French Prophets (actually huguenot prophets of the Cevannes, supposed 'miracle' workers, also practiced glossolalia); Camisards and Convolutionaires; Port Royal movement and Madame Guyon, Fenelon, Molinos; French school of the prophets in Dauphine (M.du Serre and P. Jurieu); Jansenism; Poor Men of Lyons; Beghards and Alumbrados; Picards; Turlupins; Lollards, & others as well.

Religious sect exposure in Germany: medieval metaphysics of the 'Rhineland mystics' including Tauler, Meister Eckert, Jakob Boehme; Brethren of the Free Spirit; Church of the Brethren; Moravians (Count Zinzendorf); Mennonites; Anabaptists; Bohemian Brethren; Hussites, & others as well.

Hermeticism and Gnosticism potential influences: Montanism (Montanaus); Marcionites (Marcion); Manicheism (Mani; this is the gnosticism that persisted into the middle ages that influenced the early Gauls: Merovingians, Visigoths, Franks, Burgundii, Teutons, Lombards, etc.); Ptolemy; Plotinus; Porphyry; Avarroes; Paulicans; Neoplatonic Hermeticism; CATHARI (aka Albigenses); WALDENSIANS (VAUDOIS) [Peter Waldo of Italy]; Ecclesiastica Gnostica (after Valentius, Basilades, Mani); & others.

:o

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well,

I could just say "this is what I wanted", and leave it at that, but

there's other reasons.

This thread/book gave us a unique look behind the curtain into how

lcm became the way he did,

and what vpw was like when he thought nobody was looking.

Here, we can see just how disposable he viewed "his kids",

and how he went out of his way to control his image, but never

went beyond the rudest accomodations for the corps,

and how people were worth much less to him than

"my stuff", which was actually the MINISTRY's stuff that vpw

treated like his own personal toy chest.

A lot of people only knew him from tape and "stage".

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

It's amazing what you can miss sometimes,

in the manner of the famous "not-seeing-the-forest-for-the-trees" sense.

I ranted a bit about one of the incidents on this thread that showed how DISPOSABLE

vpw viewed the individual members of the way corps. Looking back, there's something

interesting.

There were 2 incidents listed in this book (and thus, this thread),

where program participants had what may have been termed "episodes",

some kind of fit or acute psychiatric attack.

(Insufficient details were provided to determine specifics.)

Now, the FIRST time, it's possible, although IRRESPONSIBLE, that no framework

or even tentative plan was put in place for emergencies, as in

"what do we do if someone has a heart attack or something".

There was no medical staffer on-call in case of emergencies, and no emergency

"get-them-to-the-hospital" plan.

That there was none the SECOND time it happened, I think, shows how little the

individual people mattered. A need was demonstrated the FIRST time, and vpw

elected to do nothing about it.

In all sensible arrangements, the SECOND time something happened, a better

response would be shown-the byproduct of the post-mortem review of what failed

the first time, and what was needed the first time.

However, in this case, the FIRST incident had the better response.

Here's what we have on the first incident.

(From Post 4, "Location: South Trustee Office, LCM's first year in the Way Corps."

""Incident when Dr. W didn't know what to do about a WOW who had gone off her rocker.

LCM, on seeing how he handled the situation, learned from it that you take help from

people that you love and trust. You may not have all the answers yourself.

Dr had said 'I don't know what to do, Howard. Tell me what I can do!'

Dr later took the girl into his home for a few weeks and got her back to health.""

Here's what we have on the second incident.

"""Dr and LCM always fought for people to stay in the Corps.

There was an incident of a guy in the Corps who all of a sudden went

"gooney-bird". He started to babble and not make sense. LCM worked hard

with the guy to help him but he was incoherent. Dr, when he met him,

confronted him by asking- 'Son, how come you're letting your mind get

all scrambled?' The guy answered unintelligibly and Dr told him that it would

be best for him just to pack his bags and go home. The guy understood

that. He left.

LCM spent many hours and many long distance phone calls trying to make

sure the guy had gotten home from his bus ride home safely. Not being

able to verify his location, he was concerned. Dr told him to move on.

There's nothing you can do, he'll show up at home soon enough. A week

later the guy did show up at home.""

Almost the same problem both times, but vpw elects to try to do SOMETHING

the first time, and elects to kick out the victim the second time and send him home.

Let's look at them again.

"""Incident when Dr. W didn't know what to do about a WOW who had gone off

her rocker.

LCM, on seeing how he handled the situation, learned from it that you take help from

people that you love and trust. You may not have all the answers yourself.

Dr had said 'I don't know what to do, Howard. Tell me what I can do!'

Dr later took the girl into his home for a few weeks and got her back to health.""

"""Dr and LCM always fought for people to stay in the Corps.

There was an incident of a guy in the Corps who all of a sudden went

"gooney-bird". He started to babble and not make sense. LCM worked hard

with the guy to help him but he was incoherent. Dr, when he met him,

confronted him by asking- 'Son, how come you're letting your mind get

all scrambled?' The guy answered unintelligibly and Dr told him that it would

be best for him just to pack his bags and go home. The guy understood

that. He left.

LCM spent many hours and many long distance phone calls trying to make

sure the guy had gotten home from his bus ride home safely. Not being

able to verify his location, he was concerned. Dr told him to move on.

There's nothing you can do, he'll show up at home soon enough. A week

later the guy did show up at home."""

In the first instance, a female wow has some sort of attack.

vpw takes her into his own home for a week.

In the second instance, a male corpsman has some sort of attack.

vpw kicks him out, and shoves him on a bus. The guy turns up at home

A WEEK LATER (after almost-certainly getting lost and displaced,

since he took A WEEK to get home by bus.)

Why the special treatment in the first case,

and why the cutting loose in the second case?

Is it because the wows were treasured where the corps were disposable?

Or was it that vpw didn't care about losing a man,

but wanted to keep a female in the program?

And why someplace private like HIS HOUSE?

Wouldn't someplace more open, thus facilitating medical treatment, make

more sense?

Or was his intent dismissive of medical care,

but prioritizing for taking a sick, temporarily-disabled young woman,

and placing her in a place out of sight of most people,

where vpw could be alone with her without eyewitnesses?

Is anybody else thinking that the poor victim who wandered the country

alone for a week while having an acute episode of SOME kind

was better off than the woman alone with vpw?

• Upvote 1

when one of my girlfriends "cracked up" she was invited to headquarters.... she seemed to do okay after that.... but then she cracked up again later

and my other girlfriend also got called to headquarters to help "heal" her mental state

the first girl was a victim of sexual abuse with veepee. the second one loy boy....

• 3 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 years later...

. . .

"If a student is genuinely interested in learning, he will take the admonition the

first time. It doesn't have to take multiple reproof sessions to get someone to

change, nor does it have to take years of trial and error."

. . .

BA! heard that 1,000 times before. (Does anyone stop to think the student has no farking clue what on earth you're talking about??)

Wordwolf's threads should be pinned. Always good stuff.

(snip)

Wordwolf's threads should be pinned. Always good stuff.

I've had a few forgettable threads fade with no replies, so you've forgotten about them.

However, I'm really proud of a few threads, especially the "Wonderland" pair,

"The Way: Living in Wonderland" and "vp and me in Wonderland" (this one.)

• Upvote 1

I've had a few forgettable threads fade with no replies, so you've forgotten about them.

However, I'm really proud of a few threads, especially the "Wonderland" pair,

"The Way: Living in Wonderland" and "vp and me in Wonderland" (this one.)

http://www.greasespo...-in-wonderland/

http://www.greasespo...-in-wonderland/

yup - those are great, Word Wolf !

....and as far as I'm concerned your input on countless other threads has also been extremely helpful.

....if there was an award for the proficient use of critical thinking AND inspiring others to do the same I would nominate you for exemplary service to the Grease Spot community.

• Upvote 1