GreaseSpot Cafe

Why do WayGB look here anyway?...

SafariVista

In light of different posts here... someone speaking to Ol Loy... young Way people on the internet...

I wondered why in the world would TWI have people looking here to see what's going on.

The only three logical reasons would be:

1. To have something to talk and laugh about.

2. To see if people who were bound by the Courts to NOT speak of their situation with TWI, as this being part of the payoff/agreement, if they were to divulge information would mean TWI MAY BE INTITLED TO SOME CASH BACK. (or perhaps all their money back)

:evilshades:

3. To make sure their current leadership is doing their jobs, and not allowing evil into their camps...

I’d say #2 is their main concern~

Well, innies. You can see that your abundant sharing is being spent well on paying Mr. Linder and other WAYGBers in finding out about those who question twi. If twi has the truth, why aren't they comfortable with the fact that people can make up their own damn minds and leave them alone?

Interesting thought, Johniam, I doubt they would, though. They certainly don't have a leg to stand on since what we talk about is our experiences or opinions. Besides that, they would have to subpeona too many folks and it would really boil down to a he said - she said debate with the TWIts lying like Rosie does on the stand.

It would also be impossible for the courts to believe that so many folks with so many horror stories could all be lying. Just playing a few teaching tapes and rants and raves and Donna's .wav file on here would be enough for a court to see that we were definitely in an ungodly group.

I think, too, TWI does NOT want all their evil past to be brought out into the sunlight again. They prefer to sweep the manure under the carpet and pretend it isn't there.

SafariVista, TWI is run by paranoid folks. They KNOW they're doing evil things, wrong things and destroying lives and they worry constantly how much we know of their horrible activities and teachings.

They are very secretive and don't really care about "Word over the World" - they only want people to learn from them on their terms....their terms requiring "indoctrination" settings.

They can't stand for "outsiders" to know what they're up to. They know their teachings are full of b.s., intimidation, wrong teaching and boring as he11.....they despise the fact that we know it too. Furthermore, they can't back up their doctrine. They can't prove what they teach without using private interpretation and straying from their very own keys to study. They won't debate them either.....remember how we were told, "The Word needs no defense." They just think we're wrong and won't consider or even engage in discussions where they have to defend and prove what they're teaching.....hmmm, explains ckmkeon....

Anyone who isn't subservient and blindly following TWI and their leadership is an enemy....those who left and are exposing them for what they are, are public enemy #1.

Another point to consider...

Twi has always been deluded with thir own "self importance". How many times has twi declared that THEY saved the entire planet from an attack from the devil? They feel that, because THEY are the only ones who know the "truth", that the devil has made them his top priority...

Of course, one of the problems with this theory is that hardly anyone has ever heard of twi...so? So, by focusing on the GSC, they actually have somebody talking about them!

They can point out each and every post, dissecting them with a mathematical exactness and a scientific precision, they can demonstrate how the wiley demons have infiltrated the minds of all of us copouts...they can point to our website and say..."Look everyone, the devil is trying to destroy twi!!!"

When you build an organization on a "we versus them" mentality, it helps to actually find a "them" to point out. :evilshades: The truth be told, twi doesn't amount to a pimple on a frog's foot.

I have wondered if TWI is planning a lawsuit against GSC and is gathering info. I don't really know if that's a legitimate concern, but if TWI was trying to lull us to sleep, waiting for the right time to strike....who knows?

I'm sure they'd love to. The problem is a sticky little legal issue called the 1st amendment.

Aren't there 'secrets' that haven't been told?

The goings on of Ol Loy with other men's wives, and the cover that Rosie & others provided?

Aren't these the details that TWI doesn't want anyone to know about?

If these came to light here, TWI would know those they paid off to keep silent had spoken...

Don't they have a 'legal leg to stand on' in this case?

Seems they're hoping for a pay-off somewhere here...

But I do like ChasUFarley's words :biglaugh:

Because what's going on here is a heck of a lot more interesting than anything they're teaching about that week!
Edited by SafariVista

Another point to consider...

Twi has always been deluded with thir own "self importance". How many times has twi declared that THEY saved the entire planet from an attack from the devil? They feel that, because THEY are the only ones who know the "truth", that the devil has made them his top priority...

Of course, one of the problems with this theory is that hardly anyone has ever heard of twi...so? So, by focusing on the GSC, they actually have somebody talking about them!

They can point out each and every post, dissecting them with a mathematical exactness and a scientific precision, they can demonstrate how the wiley demons have infiltrated the minds of all of us copouts...they can point to our website and say..."Look everyone, the devil is trying to destroy twi!!!"

When you build an organization on a "we versus them" mentality, it helps to actually find a "them" to point out. :evilshades: The truth be told, twi doesn't amount to a pimple on a frog's foot.

Groucho,

Very well said. :biglaugh:

I think It's several things ,

Trying to keep tab on what "innies" are divulging that might upset the workings of the "household"

Try to see if any allegations are made that might require immediate CYA on the part of the BOT just in case a lawsuit should be mounted

Seeing how many of us are adding 2+2 and coming out with 4. Case in point --I posted then CW posted corroborating my post, then another believer in Ohio corroborated more and filled in some blanks. Then a believer from the 90's in TWI in Alaska added more information. Thus we have a really complete picture of TWI and Rich Urquhart. It's this "note comparing" that WaygB really fears--Allegations by one are harmless, allegations with support from others are dangerous

Edited by templelady

Tom Strange

I thought that the WayGB mobile was supposed to be secret so they could drive around and spy on us without being noticed.

Guess now they will have to find something a little more inconspicuous to drive around in.

:wink2::wink2::wink2::wink2:

Edited by danteh1