GreaseSpot Cafe

Apostle or Lord Wierwille

ckmkeon

CK,

Now you've got at least two of us watching you.

We don't believe you had the consent of the "maker of the quote," but if you did and you can show it to us, we'll be waiting for it.

This is a simple site with fairly simple rules. We expect them to be followed, and when they are not we take action. If you have a problem with that, or can't handle it without resorting to childish namecalling, then perhaps you can take the time to read the rules provided to you in private by Greasytech, a moderator with integrity.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:biglaugh: Now those are some cute kids! Are those the ModTechs of this Greaseria? Do they call "timeouts"? Nap times? Fruit Rollup breaks?

For the eyes of the Lord run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to shew himself strong in the behalf of them whose heart is perfect towards him.

Edited by socks

Of course, CK would like to think he's going to be M&A'ed for his "beliefs" (I have another word for it), but that's because he likes being a martyr for Lord VictorMort (aka - "He Who Shall Not Be Named" - those of you who are familiar with Harry Potter will know what I'm referring to...)

No, CK's being watched would have nothing to do with his personal attack on some posters who don't agree with him, now would it? Nah, couldn't be.

What CK's experiencing is called:

Delusional perception

A normal perception which has become highly invested with significance and which has become incorporated into a delusional system, e.g. 'when I saw the traffic lights turn red I knew that the dog I was walking was a Nazi and a lesbian Nazi at that'.

Edited by ChasUFarley

And to think CK wants to be a moderator, but whines, and throws a temper tantrum when Paw and others act out their function on this board.

Apostle or Lord Wierwille, Which is true

Sorry, forgot to just simply answer the question....

Neither statement would be true, both are false!

Now Weirwillie may have brought some 'new light' to some young, unsuspecting women and men in the WayCorps. It must have been 'new' to them, to know they could be spiritual enough to partake in immoral and hurtful deeds, that had to be 'hid' from those NOT spiritual enough <_<

• 4 weeks later...

Hello:

I wanted to briefly comment on the lord/apostleship of ole Dr. Wierwille.

I think he started out as a spitful man, who the devil offered something to and he essialy just said, yes, "I'm tired of being a failure", and went with it. Then when Satan saw he play along and even get into it, he just took over. Apostle yes, but for who?

• 5 months later...

personally, I'm very sad for CK because his parents raised him to be delusional and he can't picture a world where their fantasy isn't real, or they didn't and he should be on medication.

either way, he needs deliverance, which I don't think I'll waste my time praying for. since his heart seems pretty hard I can't see a way to soften it and I even doubt God could, even though I should believe in the possibility.

Sung to the tune of Old McDonald ---

Ole dovic, he had a farm ---

Ee Ii Ee Ii Ohhhhhhhhh.

And on this farm he raised a Corps,

Ee Ii Ee Ii Ohhhhhhhhh.

With a Fourth Corps here, A Sixth corps there,

Here a Corps, there a Corps, everywhere you look a Corps''

Ole docvic he had a farm

Ee Ii Ee Ii uh-ooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(apostle and docvic in the same sentence -- is the ultimate oxymoron).

<_< <_<

Well, he did sorta lord over people ... he was a bad master ...

apostle? Those in the cult were led to believe that ... just as they were led to believe he was a doctor ...

but he didn't deserve lord or apostle or doctor as a title ...

I looked him up on the pro wrestling name generator and he was "Shiek Dog", so maybe he is a shiek

Shiek Dog seems fitting ... they have harems, and he was crookeder than a dog's hind leg, and was quite the dog when it came to humping ...

I am "Gorgeous Ice" :dance:

I will spell it out for you. You (The generation of people who were in the ministry in the 70's completely and utterly failed.) In your failure you decide to pass the blame around. Since you are not strong enough to take you own. So let me tell you again you failed, and continue to fail, and fail. So until you figure it out you will feep failing, nothing you ever do will be to the will of God. Since you fail so much I will let you think about this for a little while.

You say I came here to be shown the light, you wouldn't know light if it were right next to you. Your failure has caused great confusion, and in no way can you be trusted. There at this time is 4 people I trust

1. My Dad

2. Apostle Dr. Wierrwille

3. My Best Friend

4. God

So when you continue to think about how wrong and evil things were I enjoy my life, and I am blessed to know and be able to work the truth. There is nothing you can do to prevent me from fully working the truth laid out before me. None of your words can stop that. There is one truth in this wrold and it is the Bible. The Bible is all truth and the knowledge with the power is what makes your life abundant.

CK

portions edited by mocat5.