GreaseSpot Cafe

The paper from Cheech and Chong

RumRunner

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mstar,

Re:"It was a full album sized rolling paper that would have held about 2+ounces if you were to roll *anything* in it."

Announcer: Ok bob, for 25 points... what is your name?

Bob: um, er, um, er

Announcer: starts with a "B"!

Bob: um, er, Bob?

Announcer: thats right!

Announcer: now for the game, how many joints are in a lid?

Bob: er, TWO! (I roll big joints)

Announcer: (waiting for a ruling from the judges)... DING DING DING! The judges roll big joints too! You win Bob!

sudo

Announcer: OK Bob, let's look at what you've won. Why, it's a bag of steaming hot goat custard.

Bob: Hey! That's just a bag of sh#t!

Announcer: Yes, Bob, But it's really GOOD sh#t!

And thanks for playing "Beat The Reaper",the only game show where a correct answer spares you from an agonizing, untimely demise.

The name of the album was "Big Bamboo" or maybe "Big Bambu"*, the brand name of some rolling papers back then. And yes, the album came with an album sized "Big Bambu" rolling paper, and.....

I can proudly say that my "buds" and I proudly rolled up a whole OZ. of Mexican weed in it and smoked that damned thing. Yeah, there were six of us who were kind of a "rat pack", and we decided that we had "to do this thing together". And it was wild! Because it was like an inch and a half in diameter, and tons of the smoke came from the burning end, and so, we did a lot of nose hits while the "toker" was hitting on the monstrous joint at the other end. And then it started "conoeing" as joints are prone to do, and so we'd lick it on the "canoed side" to stop the burning there, and in the meantine, seeds were popping and the whole thing was burning alot with ashes and coals falling off and we were so wasted man! We were laughing our butts off! And there were a good number of people there, and the chicks though we Six were so funny! And, I think we were. Everyone got big hits offa that thing. Kind of a thing to do "for posterity". Wish we had taken pictures. Great memories, that! :) :blink: :dance::wave:

P.S.

I'll bet ya someone here could google that album, get the photo and load it here at this thread. Anybody want to try it? I don't know how, bet I'll some of you do...

Here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Bambu That's the best I can figure to do...

Edited by Jonny Lingo

I remember someone telling me(must have been about '68 or '69) that adding a certain herbal ingredient to brownie mix would ,shall we say, add to the nuance. Another person told me it was a myth. Being of a scientific nature, I set out to test the theory. I added about a lid(that's a baking term) to the batter. The end result was a disaster. It turned out like fudge flavored garden mulch. No one would eat it. Not wishing to waste all the money I had invested in it, I ate the entire pan myself, all at one sitting. I crashed about a week ago last Monday.

What were we talking about again? Oh Yeah. Cheech and Chong.--------Far out man!

I will have to ((((((((echo)))))))) Jonny on this one. Too young having too much fun. Sorry I forgot the details. :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Hey who change the blurb on the side here. I had a man waiter and now we are talking toast. Something fishy here!!!!!

Hey did anyones eyes turn to slits while posting on this, just recalling the feeling perhaps?!!

Edited by Ca_dreaming

Actually, brownies and spaghetti were my favorite ways to partake. So much less hassle than rolling a joint. And so much handier to pack in your lunch to take to work!

Driving back from Alaska in 74, I baked my weedage into brownies to get across the border.

I remember having an internal smile while eating a few nonchalantly in a tiny border customs office someplace in Montana while the official checked out my car, I even offered him a brownie.... :biglaugh:

brownies? I baked some and took them to my first period art class when I was a senior in high school... all the kids knew me and wanted some, I even told the teacher (she was cool and had a kid that was in my grade) but she didn't want to believe me... she didn't eat one, but they didn't make it through the class...

Holy smokes! Did he accept?
:biglaugh::biglaugh:

Unfortunately Mr. Crewcut Customs Man only wanted to get us gigglin longhairs out of his office and declined the offer that may have changed his ways

BTW

HERE"S a recipe, if you are in a baking (or baked) mood :wink2:

I'll take a dozen

Edited by mstar1

I only ate pot brownies one time. I was in this merchant marine boot camp situation, and a bunch of my stoner friends came down to see me on visitor's day. We did smoke some that day, but also, this one gal had baked me a tray of brownies. I didn't like the taste, but, a shipmate and I split the brownies after my friends left, and man, I had never been so stoned! It was a different high. I mean, we were stoned!

And now that I think of it, what a funny way to describe it: "Stoned". We also called it "slawed", as in man, we were slawed!" What other terms did you guys call it? We would also get "fried", and, everyday in High School was "Frieday"!