GreaseSpot Cafe

Goodbye from Jonny Lingo

J0nny Ling0

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Psalms, and I don't think I've spoken to you since you came back. I still remember you explaining over the phone to me years ago (while time flies and so do you) how you write the way things sound phonetically (word?) and that was a hoot of a conversation. :biglaugh:

And to Hap, I don't know if you were referring to me so it would be unfair to reply.

For a tad more explanation to Groucho, I didn't read that other thread before I commented on the weirdness of this thread and brought the text over here. When I read that one I understood more why some of you had mentioned the windfall that made him nose up his buddies and bid us ado. I still didn't read his exit in the same vein that others did but I don't have the bull nose to bull nose with him in 'tacks that you men did either so I had to step back a pace knowing I wasn't as informed as I should have been to continue. Yet I did read some underlying things there and if they were not there then I was wrong but if they were there then you men knew you had it in your hearts at the start. It's still a free country (I think) and a free board (thank you Paw) so speak all you want, you are tough men and will anyway.

As to any references to God being only for the select I will hold my tongue on that whole subject as I feel there is nothing I can put into words that is not already known of my opinion on that.

Oh, Dooj, don't tell me you got the 1-900 job. LOL

Oh Suda, I'm waiting to hear about that job, so I have to keep practicing. :biglaugh:

Doesn't it seem appropro that all this inuendo is happening in JONNY'S thread?

Doesn't it seem appropro that all this inuendo is happening in JONNY'S thread?

AHA!

Finally, some INSIGHT as to why the gals made such a big deal about JL leaving.... :rolleyes:

Yes, his "romantic" stories were quite... how shall we say, titilating!

AHA!

Finally, some INSIGHT as to why the gals made such a big deal about JL leaving.... :rolleyes:

Yes, his "romantic" stories were quite... how shall we say, titilating!

Rocky you might be a real nice person in real life but online you can be a jerk.

I just was commenting on Jonny's general drift. He liked innuendo - so it seems right that this thread be full of it......

Edited by dooj to correct the effects of staying up too late for too many days in a row.

Edited by doojable

Rocky you might be a real nice person in real life but online you can be a jerk.

I just was commenting on Jonny's general drift. He like to make innuendo - so it seem right that this thread be full of it......

thank you... feeling's mutual. :P

Johnny, you're a special person, no matter what ANYONE says! There's alot of us here who love you and will miss you. It's too bad people have to be so mean.

Johnny, you're a special person, no matter what ANYONE says! There's alot of us here who love you and will miss you. It's too bad people have to be so mean.

Oh come on! No one has been "mean" to or about Jonny Lingo on this thread. Gimme a break.

He's a big boy. He can take some teasing or a gentle jab in the ribs from time to time...