GreaseSpot Cafe

Goodbye from Jonny Lingo

J0nny Ling0

Jonny I will miss the little disagreements and shared agreements we have had through time.

I want to tell you that the monkey deal was rather funny but I opened it up in the library and nearly had a heart attack... :confused::redface::redface2:

I'm so happy that things are going well for you and your family. Its sometimes a great thing to leave greasespot to get life into perspective if you feel that its become more than it is. I've left a couple times myself but seem to come back every once in a while to check in and to read up on everyone. I find I don't miss much as most everything stays the same it seems.

Please let us know or you can e-mail me every once in a while to let us know how your doing. You will be missed. If you want to go to another place thats freezing you and your family are invited here to minnesota. My family will take your family ice fishing.

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, this is a good little group of folks here ... I can't imagine needing to leave them. But if it brings up some evil that can't be dealt with, I guess it is best. But if you have to go, it is nice to go out with $18,000/month to play with. I guess this means I'm not gonna see that salmon.

oak, my needs and wants are parallel, i swear

Excie - do you know what is available? Do you still have your blue book to guide you? You know that unless you master those principles....... Yadda yadda yadda - blech :offtopic:

PS - Notice I gave the cute little "Off Topic" ----> :offtopic: smiley to warn everyone....

Edited by doojable

that wasn't a very nice thing to say, jonny

hang on i'm confused

but the matchless word and all that, huh ?

I didnt get it either, if he had thanked the 'wonderful, matchless, petro-chemical companies", it would have been clearer to me, as it is I dont know how much involvement God or Jesus or "the Word" have with the petro chemical companies, if any, --not saying they dont--just seems like a leap to credit petro profits to ''the word' and not to investing that follows a certain type of human logic and reasoning. In which case thank God you have brain to make money, if money moves you.

You know guys..

We're much better off without Jonny Lingo here. All he did was extol the virtues of VPW and PFAL. I'm glad he's finally found some modicum of success but spare me how anyone is going to miss his butt.

Hey Jonny Lingo!! I know you're lurking, dude. Come out and fight like a man. I think you're wussy whipped and leaving because you can't hack it in the real world anymore!!

sudo

You know guys..

We're much better off without Jonny Lingo here. All he did was extol the virtues of VPW and PFAL. I'm glad he's finally found some modicum of success but spare me how anyone is going to miss his butt.

Hey Jonny Lingo!! I know you're lurking, dude. Come out and fight like a man. I think you're wussy whipped and leaving because you can't hack it in the real world anymore!!

<center>sudo</center>

Hey sudo, I hope you are trying to get JL fighting mad so he will come back and fight.

I know I for one will miss the guy. I love his stories.

Coolchef,

You heard me right. I think Jonny is a toad licking coward. If he had gonads he'd defend himself. :biglaugh:

<center>sudo (calling Jonny Lingo out.. mano a mano!!)</center>

Chatty...What's not to understand?...Lingo announced that he hit the big bucks and was leaving GreaseSpot all in the same breath (politics forum)...Sudo is simply calling bullsh* t on him.

It would appear that all of Jonny's "heart felt" friendships here at GreaseSpot were as empty as his wallet...but NOW that he has money...he ain't got time for any of us anymore...

Personally, his "good times in twi" stories in the service of lord Vic, made me want to barf...but that's just me.