GreaseSpot Cafe

Craig's Abuse

Lone Wolf McQuade

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never got *abused* like that, but it came close.

Living about 850 miles from headquarters, I never interacted with the *higher-ups*.

I remember hearing the $h!t coming down about all the sexual impropriety.

I was in contact with some friends in Indiana who had reams of paper trail about it.

They sent me what they had, and it wasn't a pretty picture.

I've still got all the documents here.

Short of the long of it is -- I stopped going to twig.

I've always been a loner, and they never did figure out how to *control* me.

So when I started "not showing up" for fellowship, there wasn't much they could say.

The only thing they could do was say -- "Don't listen to dmiller", to those still in.

(Somehow -- they had figured out that I had heard the truth).

The last person to try to castigate me was Chr!s Gr@nlich.

He was the area leader here, and gestapo Nazi if I ever saw one.

He did lcm proud, with his intimidating ways and face melting tactics.

Fortunately, I'm a big guy. At 6'5", I can step in REAL CLOSE to a person,

and invade their *personal space*, like nobodies business.

Needless to say -- the accusations fell kinda flat when I was in THEIR face,

staring down at them, while they tried to accuse me.

If anyone yells at me -- they better have a damn good reason.

I don't tolerate BuIIsh!t.

Especially from twi.

Edited by dmiller

"Did other people share their concerns with you?"

That was forbidden or at least dismissed as an attack of the adversary.

I realize this might not have been so pronounced at the local twig level, but, as one moved upward into positions of increased responsibility it took on greater importance.

In session #7 of the PFAL class, the stage was set for this practise. It was there that VPW expounded on the multi-step process the Devil used to trick Eve. Let me see if I remember correctly. First she "listened" and next she "considered".

The subsequent steps were inevitable and led to certain downfall. Surely no one would want to follow her tragic example now would they? Bottom line: Keep any concerns you have to yourself or risk being exposed as the "bad apple".

Remember now, this teaching originated well before the time of LCM. He was nothing more than an example of what these seeds of mind control can grow into if cultivated and regerminated over and over.

"Military technique----What form?"

Well, we once had a weekend "lockdown" in Fellowlaborers that was designed to break your spirit of individuality via a boot camp like tear down session complete with screaming and public degradation. One person actually "snapped". They considered her outcome a SUCCESS! Of course, in the military, the next step is to build you back up. They seemed to have missed that point.

And there was plenty of isolationism and sleep deprivation. Sound military enough?

Imagine being hauled out of your bed at 2AM and being told to report to a location 30 minutes away within the next 20 minutes.Impossible, of course, but at least you gave it a try. Once there, you are informed you have failed to meet a directive and the entire program you had sold out to has been cancelled because you(as a group) are failures.

But wait there's more. Next morning at sunrise you are informed you are being given another chance. Don't blow it.

I could go on but I think you get the gist of it.

Again, this was during VPW's time but it certainly didn't stop when he died.

edited for spelling

Edited by waysider

seriously , i knew the jerkoff before he hurt so many people

i told him when veepee died, it was his time to set it all straight

i can't even tell you how badly he wiped the floor with me

sad huh

It is sad. I know that I tried to talk to him as well, but I totally lost his ear in '90. He never chewed me out for correcting him or pointing out mistakes he just said thanks. But like I said I totally lost his ear in '90. He was gone and then so was I.

dmiller...thats great especially coming from a fellow Hoosier. I ran a nice little twig fellowship in Indiana when in 1984 some corpse nazis showed up in my town after ROA. After putting up with their BS for a few months, I just dialed them up one day and said I'm out (kinda like walking away from a blackjack table after losing too much money). The corpse nazi tried like hell to engage me...I just ignored him and told him to pi$$ off. My entire twig left the same day and he was left with nobody. They stayed there a couple more years with little or no results, I am told. So much for their training in the greatest leadership program of our time.

Captain Spiritual, you said...

Has Mr. Matindale made an attempt in recent yrs to apologize to you all or have a sit down a dialog

Are you kidding? It would take Christ himself showing up in a blaze of light to get an apology (at least a sincere one) out of Craig.

When you are manipulating, using, and controlling people for decades like that, your conscience is seared and that's a tough one to ever get out of.

The sad part is that Craig had a lot of natural born talent. If he had just been humble to the Word, kept his heart clean, and did it right, he could have been a powerful leader.

It just never seems to work that way though, does it? Cursed sin nature.

Lone Wolf

And there was plenty of isolationism and sleep deprivation. Sound military enough?

I see your point but Military operaters by building towards common battle drills tasks like UNITY;... this is sounds insane for a Christian base institiution. More like hate hey 1936 Hitler Youth and beyond (WC) huh! nope SS Panzer Units elite.

It looks to me from reading these posts LCM Brought the TWI down all by himself. and roselin whats her name had done nothing to repairt it. I wonder at what point will the TWI will be decertified as a church. If it ever was a church. I am glad I was never hook in by this relitive who tried to con me.

I have to point out one extremely significant difference between military training and TWI training. The military values the people it trains. Any military leader that subjected his people to the abuse those LEAD poeple suffered would have been court-martialed. Even lowly boot camp trainees get 6 hours of sleep and 3 hot, hearty meals during most of their training.

I just don't understand where these TWI training programs came from. The training seemed to either scar or make nazis.

It looks to me from reading these posts LCM Brought the TWI down all by himself. and roselin whats her name had done nothing to repairt it. I wonder at what point will the TWI will be decertified as a church. If it ever was a church. I am glad I was never hook in by this relitive who tried to con me.

nyunknown.....you might want to keep reading.

Just to point out a few things:

Wierwille set up the cult structure and arrogant know-it-all mentality that permeated twi.

Wierwille endorsed "all women belong to the king" and mentored craiggers.

Wierwille set the example of a plagairist, a drunkard, a sexual predator, an unaccountable abuser, etc.

Wierwille corraled the corps program with isolationism, intimidation, fear tactics and death threats.

Wierwille and his inner circle kept the facade of his spirituality from public view.

Men like Peter J. W@de abandoned wierwille in the late 60's.

Wierwille died wishing he'd lived a higher standard.

Need I go on?

:doh:

I have to point out one extremely significant difference between military training and TWI training. The military values the people it trains. Any military leader that subjected his people to the abuse those LEAD poeple suffered would have been court-martialed. Even lowly boot camp trainees get 6 hours of sleep and 3 hot, hearty meals during most of their training.

I just don't understand where these TWI training programs came from. The training seemed to either scar or make nazis.

Well said ------->The military values the people it trains, Well said

(snip)

"Military technique----What form?"

Well, we once had a weekend "lockdown" in Fellowlaborers that was designed to break your spirit of individuality via a boot camp like tear down session complete with screaming and public degradation. One person actually "snapped". They considered her outcome a SUCCESS! Of course, in the military, the next step is to build you back up. They seemed to have missed that point.

Imagine being hauled out of your bed at 2AM and being told to report to a location 30 minutes away within the next 20 minutes.Impossible, of course, but at least you gave it a try. Once there, you are informed you have failed to meet a directive and the entire program you had sold out to has been cancelled because you(as a group) are failures.

But wait there's more. Next morning at sunrise you are informed you are being given another chance. Don't blow it.

I could go on but I think you get the gist of it.

Again, this was during VPW's time but it certainly didn't stop when he died.

nyunknown.....you might want to keep reading.

Just to point out a few things:

Wierwille set up the cult structure and arrogant know-it-all mentality that permeated twi.

Wierwille endorsed "all women belong to the king" and mentored craiggers.

Wierwille set the example of a plagairist, a drunkard, a sexual predator, an unaccountable abuser, etc.

Wierwille corraled the corps program with isolationism, intimidation, fear tactics and death threats.

Wierwille and his inner circle kept the facade of his spirituality from public view.

Men like Peter J. W@de abandoned wierwille in the late 60's.

Wierwille died wishing he'd lived a higher standard.

Need I go on?

:doh:

I feel the need for a little reminder.

vpw had no background in the military whatsoever.

He claimed he wanted a program patterned after the military, but he had no exposure to the

military, so any training in the corps was not based on any training IN the military.

In fact, in TW:LiL, he said one corps student-who had been in the military-

didn't know how to work, so he considered his program SUPERIOR to the military.

So, what did he use for his military comparison?

He gleaned some things from a handful of movies,

and he liked the ceremonial aspects, the saluting, the obeying orders,

the "yes, sir" to higher-ups.

He came out with "the suggestion of a general is tantamount to a command",

which never came out of any general's mouth.

So, the so-called "military" aspects of twi came from a handful of fictional sources,

style over substance, demands for loyalty, and a truckload of bs.

This hardly should come as a surprise by now.

vpw cherry-picked anything for an idea he liked, then troweled it into his

structure with lots of manure for a fixative.

THAT's why the corps was woefully inadequate compared even to basic training.

vpw could hardly be bothered to learn the details- he was only interested in

"his" results, which centered around loyalty and ceremony.

Frankly, I think the only reason he never had a uniform issued was because

he would have had to pay for it.

Edited by WordWolf

I knew LCM pretty well. For some reason he liked me and we got a long well on a friend type level. Why I don't know. When he was off stage, he was always joking, having fun - he could be a great, warm-hearted person. I really enjoyed hanging with him. I even asked him one evening, we were hanging out on the steps of Emporia Hall, or whatever it was called, why he yelled so much.

He smiled and said he did it to get people's attention - to get them to listen. I guess it seemed reasonable. That's why I never really took any of it personally when he went on rants.

I think, if he had never met VP or been in TWI he would still be a great person.

I too watched him getting more and more out there. He could not stand the pressure of "top" leadership. After POP was read at corps week that year, they had him all drugged up at the ROA and were afraid he would commit suicide. People rise to their level of incompetence - LCM as president was a classic example of this. Plus, one of his wife's sisters told me both sets of parents were worried he was too young to have so much power, money, etc. under him. He is a true example of leadership, "not being a novice, lest being lifted up with pride, they fall into condemnation of the devil."

What he did with his power was despicable, I am not excusing him, please don't anyone think I am, but I hope, with his years spent away from the organization, he will come to his senses. I believe VPW was not born again, but I believe Craig is, hopefully God will work in his heart and he can see and have a full realization of what he has done and someday try and make things right.

As for VP and his love for pomp, ceremony, etc., I know VP was a supporter of Hitler, he was a proud German. I say this, because I saw a Hitler Youth curriculum that was used in the training schools for kids picked to be officers someday. I was amazed at how much it sounded like the way corps! I thought, my God, was this VP's guide???? As the other poster said, VP cherry picked things and used this or that. I have always wondered where VP got the "inspiration" for not just the corps, but the structure of the program itself. I can guarantee you, it did come from him.

He came out with "the suggestion of a general is tantamount to a command",

which never came out of any general's mouth.

:offtopic:

I was being taught something like this not long ago at the gulag, it was phrased differently, and they said it came from a book by Colin Powell. . .uhmm. . . Oh yes. There are implicit and explicit commands. The higher up you go, the more implicit the commands become.

That bugged me because, sometimes I just wasn't sure if something was just implied or not. :unsure:

I too watched him getting more and more out there. He could not stand the pressure of "top" leadership. After POP was read at corps week that year, they had him all drugged up at the ROA and were afraid he would commit suicide. People rise to their level of incompetence - LCM as president was a classic example of this. Plus, one of his wife's sisters told me both sets of parents were worried he was too young to have so much power, money, etc. under him. He is a true example of leadership, "not being a novice, lest being lifted up with pride, they fall into condemnation of the devil."

What he did with his power was despicable, I am not excusing him, please don't anyone think I am, but I hope, with his years spent away from the organization, he will come to his senses. I believe VPW was not born again, but I believe Craig is, hopefully God will work in his heart and he can see and have a full realization of what he has done and someday try and make things right.

Well said sis, :eusa_clap:

As for VP and his love for pomp, ceremony, etc., I know VP was a supporter of Hitler, he was a proud German. I say this, because I saw a Hitler Youth curriculum that was used in the training schools for kids picked to be officers someday. I was amazed at how much it sounded like the way corps! I thought, my God, was this VP's guide???? As the other poster said, VP cherry picked things and used this or that. I have always wondered where VP got the "inspiration" for not just the corps, but the structure of the program itself. I can guarantee you, it did come from him.

As for VP and his love for pomp, ceremony, etc., I know VP was a supporter of Hitler, he was a proud German

How do you know this?

Do you understand the design and purpose of the Hitler Youth Program?

Have you read Mein Kampf?

Do you think Dr.Werwille was capable and able to apply this logic on young Christian minds?

Was Craig the perfect physical icon concerning Dr.W vision of Aryran Christianity???

Did you hear Craig or Dr.W say that they supported the Nazi cause? via teachings and conversations? If so my I get a ref pleaseeee

Did Craig or Dr.W spoke out against Jews and did they promote Javanian Sudo aryan Doctrines? ref please

Edited by Captain Spiritural

I know VP was a supporter of Hitler, he was a proud German. I say this, because I saw a Hitler Youth curriculum that was used in the training schools for kids picked to be officers someday. I was amazed at how much it sounded like the way corps! I thought, my God, was this VP's guide???? As the other poster said, VP cherry picked things and used this or that. I have always wondered where VP got the "inspiration" for not just the corps, but the structure of the program itself. I can guarantee you, it did come from him.

I've not mentioned this before because I've never been able to verify it, but I'll bring it up now since it dovetails so well with what you are saying.

I was casually watching a History Channel a few years ago and was jolted to attention when the narrator referred to a Nazi group as "The research and teaching ministry of the Third Reich".

I'd sure like to find another reference to it....

Captain S.

You asked: "Did VPW speak out against the Jews?"

You bettcha!

The Advanced Class in 1973 was taught live at International HQ and had 200 to 250 students in attendance.

I am using this to illustrate because, being live, it was not subject to editing.

There are probably others here at GSC who were there as well.

At this class, he did a lengthy presentation illustrating that he knew the Jews of modern day are not the same Jews of the Bible. He scoffed at the State of Israel(modern day) and said that when God calls Israel back to unity "He will not use Jumbo Jets".(his words)

He called the modern state of Israel a fraud and a deliberate trick of the adversary(ie: the Devil)

He laughed at the Holocaust and said it was all a fabrication(a lie)

He went on to recommend we all read "The Myth Of The 6 Million" and "The Thirteenth Tribe". These two books are designed to deny the Holocaust and the Jewish people. Would you really not read these books when the MOG just endorsed them?

He also stated that God had given up on Israel as a chosen people and that we, the "true believers" were actually God's chosen ones in this day and time.

There's lots more but that's at least my 2 cents.

Captain S.

You asked: "Did VPW speak out against the Jews?"

You bettcha!

The Advanced Class in 1973 was taught live at International HQ and had 200 to 250 students in attendance.

I am using this to illustrate because, being live, it was not subject to editing.

There are probably others here at GSC who were there as well.

At this class, he did a lengthy presentation illustrating that he knew the Jews of modern day are not the same Jews of the Bible. He scoffed at the State of Israel(modern day) and said that when God calls Israel back to unity "He will not use Jumbo Jets".(his words)

He called the modern state of Israel a fraud and a deliberate trick of the adversary(ie: the Devil)

He laughed at the Holocaust and said it was all a fabrication(a lie)

He went on to recommend we all read "The Myth Of The 6 Million" and "The Thirteenth Tribe". These two books are designed to deny the Holocaust and the Jewish people. Would you really not read these books when the MOG just endorsed them?

He also stated that God had given up on Israel as a chosen people and that we, the "true believers" were actually God's chosen ones in this day and time.

There's lots more but that's at least my 2 cents.

I heard this as well although I was not in this class. I do know that VP always recommended those two books for reading, and I distinctly remember him telling us that the Jews that were in Isreal today are "frauds". (His words not mine) He said that they were not of a "pure" bloodline, and were no better than converted slaves. They did not deserve respect or pity from any other race. He always seemed very proud of his heritage and I know that he was a big follower of both Hitler and Martin Luther both of which were avid Jew haters. (Hitler got the majority of his Jew hating terminology from Martin Luther, the original not King or Jr.)

As for Craig being the prefect physical icon of VP's vision of Aryan Christianity....have you seen Craig? Have you heard him? Have you read "VP and Me"? Do you know what the Hitler Youth were all about?

As for VP being a "proud German" I am certain that he would agree with that, but not all Germans would, like my fathers family for example.

Captain S.- I know that you want answers but as someone else said to you in another thread, try to make a statement. We have all been grilled by the best...face to face...we didn't take it then...some of us do not appreciate the inquisition treatment that you give others.

Edited by Eyesopen