GreaseSpot Cafe

For folks who wonder about Sudo

Sudo

This was a very moo- ving story.

One observation, the cow in the story was referred to in the masculine, however, the pictures showed a female. Don't you think that is utterly rediculous?

When the chickens arrived in choppers, I thought it was foul.

Don't get your feathers ruffled, I'm just blowin' my own horn.

Well, Hotty Totty, Miss Belle!

I'll skip Oxford if you're gonna be in Starkville. Would rather spend the afternoon with you than in the Grove. And that's saying a lot, 'cause I love grooving in the Grove at Ole Miss.

Suda

:eusa_clap: Well!!! Now that we know a little bit more about you Sudo - hahahah

Who loves it? Who hates it? Who's waiting for the chickens? I think Garth is behind it all.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://sudo2u.com/cows.swf"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.sudo2u.com/cows.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

<center>sudo</center>

As it has already be pointed out. Cows are female not male. You can refer to a steer as male even though he is no longer a he. Of course a bull is a me not a she.

Next lets get the firearms nomenclature correct. The song said UZI's. What was shown was a Mac-10. Come on guys get it right.

Next farm tractors are diesel not gasoline.

Now that that is out of the way where's the beef. A good steak would taste great right now.

Hey Sudo, :)

We are Dairy State in Farm Country! The last time that I was blubbering over Cows I was five!

I am a City girl but in the summer we spent time on my Uncle's Farm where every year he let me sit on the cow's while He was milking; Each time he gave me a cow to call my own! He named all His cows. He gave me Sally first and when the next year came I looked for Sally, He said that He sold her...I was boohooing, but I could have her calf Lindy. I was sad, but Lindy softened the first blow!

Well, when I went home that year I thought more deeply about and was confronted with real life things and I knew that I had probably eaten Sally :(! School broadens your horizons and ends some of "Fantasy Land"! I still just keep a smidgen of "Fantasy Land" tucked away in my heart to revive my spirits; so no one should wonder anymore about You Sudo than they do me :jump: ! Luckily, other people's opinions only matter to me when I am sure that they are diligent, from the heart "truth seekers" and not "people pleasers"!

For a great while I was heartbroken about my new knowledge, that even to my dread my older cousin Pam affirmed. From then on I rarely went to the barn again to pet the cows. Thinking I would see them each passing year felt like a stone lodged in my heart...stone cold realities had been born! I am a realistic dreamer and I do like Beef, but I surely do wish it was more like from plants not like from cows!

The realities of life can be so very harsh, and are always at the least two-sided, when you're a innocent Child, just looking for all the: "And They All lived Happily Ever After" endings! As you learn and grow throughout your life you find out that everything has at least two sides: A You want/You don't want tug of war type situation/scenario at best! Which usually ends in very tender, but very bittersweet memories...or at least hard lessons to learn!

One thing I do vigorously support is the humane treatment of animals, whether they are pets or for domestic uses! Sadly,I have known animals that treat people better than some people treat people! That has been the hardest and most hurtful lesson that I have ever learned!